The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Swansteel - 07-28-2013

She sure seems to be having a blast at any rate. Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 07-28-2013

I'm impressed they were able to keep this under wraps, I'm glad Haley got some time away from cameras (for the most part) to spend with her fam and friends...

She will be refreshed and ready to meet the next part of her career head on starting in August in LA..... Cool

Wouldn't it be nice to get an 'announcement' right before the Citywalk performance so her Haliens have a really great reason to rejoice? Big Grin

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 07-28-2013

PJ:
Quote:Haley Reinhart

American Idol slot machines! https://vine.co/v/hAD1J1Utgdb

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 07-28-2013

Its hard to see but who is on the AI slot machine pictures?

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 07-28-2013

Randy and J-Lo, I think.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 07-28-2013

[video=youtube]http:// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTmg_AjEiJs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 07-29-2013

(07-27-2013, 09:28 PM)Swansteel Wrote: I wonder if she's firming up her Cosmo residency deal or sum'it.

She was @ the Cosmo, at least outside the Cosmo enjoying "Weezer", though... Cool
http://vinebox.co/u/wi9RrPVvAfQ/wp4oFtktvad

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 07-29-2013

Review:

Quote:Weezer July 27, Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan.

“We’re so excited, we’re going to play all different kinds of songs for you,” Weezer bassist Scott Shriner declared early during the band’s Saturday set at the Cosmopolitan’s Boulevard Pool, but it was a false promise: The band played a short set (around 70 minutes) filled almost entirely with expected hits and no surprises. Not that the packed, inebriated crowd at the pool seemed to care; they eagerly sang along with nearly every song, chanted the band’s name before the encore and held their hands high forming the traditional “W” of the Weezer logo.

More... http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/news/2013/jul/28/weezer-sticks-crowd-pleasers-cosmos-boulevard-pool/

The Venue:

Quote:Overlooking the heart of the Strip on the East Deck, the Boulevard Pool’s multilevel, open-air environment provides unobstructed sightlines in all directions.

Upbeat music, combined with intimately-spaced lounge chairs and daybeds, creates a communal atmosphere and vibrant social scene at this Las Vegas Strip pool.

And there is always something to see or do, from live musical performances on the pool stage to movies playing on the marquee to cookouts in The Yard. The Boulevard Pool is the ultimate Las Vegas concert venue.
http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/explore/pools-and-cabanas/boulevard-pool.aspx

Looks like they cover the pool for events?

[Image: 38cosmo3.jpg]

[Image: 7958578730_38b2e5b143_z.jpg]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Tusk - 07-29-2013

Weezer had a hit called "Undone", which they performed for an encore
Wink

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts by Haley) - Miguel - 07-29-2013

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 4m
The #Cosmo has #AmericanIdol #Season10 slot machines... I knew I liked this place

[Image: 80173c5cf88411e2a59b22000a9f3c66_7.jpg]