The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Swansteel - 09-11-2013

(09-10-2013, 09:47 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote:
Quote:@HaleyReinhart: @Addicted2Haley I actually have the flu... I've been fighting it for a while, buttt I finally caved, went to the doc.. I got a fever of 103

Sad Was she sick during our party weekend?

I don't feel so good myself right now. I wonder if I caught something from her? Confused

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - buzzenator - 09-11-2013

(09-11-2013, 02:03 AM)Swansteel Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 09:47 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote:
Quote:@HaleyReinhart: @Addicted2Haley I actually have the flu... I've been fighting it for a while, buttt I finally caved, went to the doc.. I got a fever of 103

Sad Was she sick during our party weekend?

I don't feel so good myself right now. I wonder if I caught something from her? Confused

That Shindig took a lot out of everyone...Mrs. B has been sick since the day we got home from Chi-Town. [Image: sick0026.gif] Get well everyone. [Image: love0054.gif]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Himm2 - 09-11-2013

I blame my latest issues on Fall Hay Fever season which seems to be arriving a week & a half late. Haley had a grueling month of August...prep & performance at CityWalk, prep & performance for 3 nights in Vegas and weeklong prep & performance for BG Days. She said at the party she didn't get to sleep until 5 AM and I doubt if she slept for more than 5 or 6 hours. I'm sure by the time the party came around she just wanted to rest but she had to do the parade and she graciously wanted to stay with us longer than planned. Then a week of everyone wanting to party and celebrate her birthday...no wonder she's under the weather. Hope it's not mononucleousis, I know I didn't kiss her, but I sure got some great hugs.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 09-11-2013

Plus from being on airplanes....germs are all over in there.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 09-11-2013

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 7m

"There's a difference between looking at stuff and really seeing it.. To really see, you got to get a closer look." -Harriet the Spy

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Miguel - 09-11-2013

Quote:The Revolution ‏@axrevolution 7h

So maybe @haleyreinhart should rehash a europop record, get glute implants, find a late night show to twerk on, and she could be "famous"

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 4h

@axrevolution Haha ya sure, when pigs fly baby! Wink

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 52m

@PiaToscano Thanks Pia, such a sweet message you left on my b day videoSmile I'll be thinking of you and the rest of New York today.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Haleylvr4evr - 09-12-2013

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 12h

Should b sleepin, tryina get betta.. Then again music's my #1 meditation medication & rejuvenationWink Vibin to #TheElectricLady @JanelleMonae

3:30am Chicago timezone

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 1h

Well, one good thing about bein sick.. It gives me some alone time. That's the time songs come pouring outa me like lava out the volcanos Wink

an hour ago

At least she doesn't have any performances for a while so it gives her time to rest and get all better Smile

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Miguel - 09-12-2013

Quote:ole (oh-lay) ‏@olemajorlyindie 41m

@HaleyReinhart Feel better soon! xo

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Miguel - 09-21-2013

Quote:haleyreinhart
7 hours ago
She got beauty, brains, and a badge.Wink #Funky #Friday

[Image: 7ae6f448228c11e3a43e22000aeb0ef6_7.jpg]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Miguel - 09-23-2013

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 39m

M83 muahahahhh https://vine.co/v/hrnYathglY6

Quote:M83 are a French electronic music band from Antibes, formed in 2001 by Anthony Gonzalez and Nicolas Fromageau. The band is named after the spiral galaxy Messier 83, and its musical aesthetic is characterized by extensive use of reverb effects and lyrics spoken softly over loud instruments.