The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) (/thread-2033.html)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Himm2 - 07-08-2014

(07-08-2014, 12:02 PM)Tusk Wrote: [Image: 10549917_779795365404003_1863808507_n.jpg]
Quote:haleyreinhart
26 minutes ago
I miss taco Tuesday's back in the Chi.. I'm gonna make some more guac as I sulk & daydream of beautiful summer nights back home. #Chicago #summerlovin #tacotuesdays

^^ sounds like she needs a hometown fix! Halien Headquarters is ready when you are Haley!

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 07-09-2014

It's Chiara's Birthday

[Image: 10544131_623109061121049_1206942078_n.jpg]

30 minutes ago
Happy birthday to this amazing w o m a n. @chiarakramer I wish I were with you today, I miss you! We've traveled near and far... Memories that will live on & many more to come. #Bday #Bali #Sista

Quote:chiarakramer
@haleyreinhart I love you so so much and miss your face every day
Ps bottom right best day ever

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - john - 07-10-2014

Quote:music&Life ‏@JhonBLMusic 1m
Why is Haley Reinhart in the list of @CapitolRecords ? She is signed now or? http://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Records

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Miguel - 07-10-2014

I think JhonBL must be having some fun with people.

Spanish to English translation of Haley's Spanish wikipedia page:

"In 2014 Reinhart has abandoned gentiones Interscope Records and 19 , and it very reliable sources and their old manager is known that Haley Reinhart has signed a $ 2 million with Capitol Records..."

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haley_Reinhart

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - john - 07-10-2014

Yes I saw that.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - lovinghaleyr - 07-11-2014

(07-10-2014, 08:34 PM)Miguel Wrote: I think JhonBL must be having some fun with people.

Spanish to English translation of Haley's Spanish wikipedia page:

"In 2014 Reinhart has abandoned gentiones Interscope Records and 19 , and it very reliable sources and their old manager is known that Haley Reinhart has signed a $ 2 million with Capitol Records..."

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haley_Reinhart
This page was updated July/04/2014 at the 05:44 hours but I don't know
by who,they mention the reactivation of her site www.haleyreinhart.com
but at today don't work.
Apparently SMYM vid and single will be support by Capitol??????
I hope that will be true RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - mercfan3 - 07-11-2014

I really hope that's true. I don't know how that person would know.

But after Melanie Martinez got signed right after her kickstarter music video, I had to wonder whether Atlantic was seeing how she would translate to people. The music video was an underground success, and she was signed about two weeks later. Now, I have to think she was in talks before the video...

So it really has me wondering if Haley does have a label interested and this is a bit of a test.

Also, I'm not sure how song writers and producers are picked from labels, (whether they are free agents or belong to labels.) But I noticed Mozella was working with a Capitol Artist a few months ago. (Mary Lambert.)

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Himm2 - 07-11-2014

Unless Haley's parents and Angie (WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS TODAY) are completely out of the loop, if anything was happening with Capital Records I think I would have heard something.

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - Tusk - 07-11-2014

[Image: 10520300_1438562909741849_2079948382_n.jpg]

4 hours ago
#HappyBirthday to this cutie! I love ya like a sista... Hey wait a minute!!! Wishing I were there singin "Birthday" w/ the folks & Sam and Jon! Love you so much my darling sister, thank you for being you! (sweet, smart, intellectual, mature, wise, fun, goofy, gorgeous.. & da list goes on!)

Quote:mangelareinfart
I LOVE YOU! Mwuahhhhh thank you lovey. and if that's so, you are a huge part of the reason why I'm all those things @haleyreinhart

[Image: BsSKJxyCMAECFfQ.jpg]

RE: HALEY TWEETED ME!!! (Twitter, FB and Instagram posts BY Haley) - 30CamdenSquare - 07-11-2014

Haley isn't listed, on Capitol's site, & no source was given, by the wiki contributor, so I can't get too excited about it based on that alone. Haley does know at least 2 Capitol Records artists. Both Allen Stone & JLo are signed w/ them.

Capitol Records - Artist List

I do get a good feeling that Haley's got something big brewing though. She's had a lot more going on the last several months than she did before. Plus Haley's mention of album art w/ the itunes SMYM's has me thinking that the release of her new album won't be far behind the single.