The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error

Haley Reinhart Forum
Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies & Associates - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies & Associates (/thread-2056.html)

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - splody - 04-10-2016

Don't know where else to put this but I know Haley loves Esperanza Spalding. She's got a new album out and when I heard this song: I immediately thought of Haley. If she ever did a cover of this she'd rock it like she rocked the 'Pathetic' cover by Erik Hassle (I love that cover SO much, wish it was Haley's song).

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - Miguel - 04-10-2016

FB post of "Better" by the owner and manager of Black Rock Studios (Greece)

Quote:Kostas Kalimeris
2 hrs ·

What an amazing voice Haley Reinhart! The song was written at the Black Rock during a songwriting camp.

Quote:Anders Grahn
Writing a song like "Better" at Black Rock is one of the best memories I have from a session. Hope to get to see you again soon Kostas!

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - Tusk - 04-11-2016

Looks like Keith might be coming back to some Piano playing? Angel

Quote:keithphelps
Orlando folks, I'm playing in Casselberry behind @andreasingermiller with @rohbass and Jon Jon Parks at 5pm! Come thru and hear me shed my straight ahead rust and dust off ??? happy to be swinging again #jazz

Dusting off my jazz cob webs with @rohbass @andreasingermiller & Jon Jon parks
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEEIojhra4D/

[Image: 12934853_1054571561265538_120539839_n.jpg]

Really good shots captured by Tina Pruitt

Haley still likes Keith's posts about his career now and again, so I'm hopeful that we'll see Haley and Keith perform together some day Heart

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - Miguel - 04-13-2016

Quote:Anderson .Paak Is One of the Year’s Breakout Artists, But He Won’t Let Fame Kill Him—or Make Him Comfortable

...Not too long ago, though, Paak wasn't sure if music was a viable future for him. "There was a handful of years where I didn't trust what I was doing," he says. Born in sleepy Oxnard, Calif., and raised up the road in Ventura, there weren't many opportunities for him to validate his talent. He played drums in punk bands and DJed house parties and dances at the Boys and Girls Club, but mostly he stayed in his room, writing raps and making beats. A few years out of high school, married with a child on the way, Paak put his artistic ambitions on ice completely, taking a lucrative job on a pot farm in Santa Barbara. When that ended suddenly, he had no choice but to dig in and try to make the music thing work. "After having my son, things got more serious for me," he says. "My perspective got a little more clear. My priorities started to get in place, and I developed more of a work ethic. I spent six months or so just recording, waking up early, taking it just like a job."

After a period of couch-surfing, Paak landed a gig as the touring drummer for American Idol alum Haley Reinhart, helping him get back on his feet financially. He swapped his original alias, Breezy Lovejoy, for a jumbled version of his birth name, Brandon Paak Anderson—which he stylizes as ".Paak," the period serving as a reminder to himself to "pay attention to detail"—and began living in the studio. In two years, he dropped a head-turning full-length, Venice, along with a pair of collaborative EPs and dozens of guest spots. The smooth-grooving single "Suede" got him through the door with Dre and onto Compton. After that, Paak's phone started ringing much more frequently. Another big-league Compton rapper, the Game, tapped him for two songs on his latest album, and blogs that previously ignored Paak were suddenly declaring him a "savant."

http://www.wweek.com/2016/04/12/anderson-paak-is-one-of-the-years-breakout-artists-but-he-wont-let-fame-kill-him-or-make-him-comfortable/

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - Tusk - 04-13-2016

Quote:dougwamble
Hey America! Tune into CNN tomorrow for the Democratic debate and listen to my wife @morganajames sing the National Anthem!

Doug married Morgan James last month CoolBig Grin

Morgan responded to my retweet..

Quote:morgan james ‏@morganajames 45s45 seconds ago
@HaleysTusk @dougwamble it may or may not be ON air...but tune in, in case!

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - Miguel - 04-13-2016

Congrats to Morgan, and Doug.

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - Tusk - 04-13-2016

(04-13-2016, 04:03 PM)Miguel Wrote: Congrats to Morgan, and Doug.

They got gifts with their "ship" name (James+Wamble= Jambles) Big Grin

[Image: 1171016_990984194272580_1129510998_n.jpg]

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - Tusk - 04-14-2016

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 3h3 hours ago
.@morganajames sings the #NationalAnthem to open the #DemDebate @CNN
https://twitter.com/HaleysTusk/status/720784056498008065

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - JMT - 04-15-2016

(04-14-2016, 10:01 PM)Tusk Wrote:

I happened to watch the debate and was surprised to see Morgan singing the national anthem. Like Haley at the Dodger's game, Morgan did a fantastic job with it.

Would still like to see more collaborations between Haley and Morgan!

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - john - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 11:17 AM)JMT Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 10:01 PM)Tusk Wrote:

I happened to watch the debate and was surprised to see Morgan singing the national anthem. Like Haley at the Dodger's game, Morgan did a fantastic job with it.

Would still like to see more collaborations between Haley and Morgan!

Morgan did do an excellent job with the anthem. Performing the NA is always an adventure.