The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Forum software update - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Site-related topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Forum software update (/thread-2095.html)

Forum software update - Miguel - 09-07-2014

I will be attempting a major update of the forum software sometime soon. This is different than the minor updates I've done before:

Quote:It is with the highest honor that we release MyBB 1.8 Gold to the general public.

Our team, and you the community, have been on a fantastic journey since that April Fools day in 2012 when MyBB 1.8 development was first announced to the public. Now here we are, 2 years and 5 months on, proudly showing you our completed product. It may have taken longer than first anticipated but we are sure you’re going to love what has been produced at the end of the line.

Quote:Be warned that with the following release:

Despite our attempts to keep theme changes to a minimum there are still several changes to templates which will need to be addressed by you upon upgrading to 1.8. You’ll need to run the “Find Updated Templates” tool in the Templates & Style section of your Admin CP to update templates to be 1.8 compatible. This can be found Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Find Updated Templates.

Most plugins and code modifications will need to be updated to work with MyBB 1.8. Make sure you disable your plugins before upgrading and make sure updated copies compatible with MyBB 1.8 are available.

RE: Forum software update - lovinghaleyr - 09-12-2014

(09-07-2014, 09:43 PM)Miguel Wrote: I will be attempting a major update of the forum software sometime soon. This is different than the minor updates I've done before:

Quote:It is with the highest honor that we release MyBB 1.8 Gold to the general public.

Our team, and you the community, have been on a fantastic journey since that April Fools day in 2012 when MyBB 1.8 development was first announced to the public. Now here we are, 2 years and 5 months on, proudly showing you our completed product. It may have taken longer than first anticipated but we are sure you’re going to love what has been produced at the end of the line.

Quote:Be warned that with the following release:

Despite our attempts to keep theme changes to a minimum there are still several changes to templates which will need to be addressed by you upon upgrading to 1.8. You’ll need to run the “Find Updated Templates” tool in the Templates & Style section of your Admin CP to update templates to be 1.8 compatible. This can be found Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Find Updated Templates.

Most plugins and code modifications will need to be updated to work with MyBB 1.8. Make sure you disable your plugins before upgrading and make sure updated copies compatible with MyBB 1.8 are available.
Miguel:we need make something about the update of the site?

RE: Forum software update - Miguel - 09-15-2014

You needn't do anything.

Just be advised that if you visit the site and it's unavailable that means I'm in the middle of the update.

If that is true for an extended period, it means something went wrong.

Many people had some difficulty with the update initially. So I am waiting for them to make minor tweaks to the software before I proceed.

RE: Forum software update - midnightblues - 09-15-2014

Thank you Captain Miguel for your time and effort for keeping the ship afloat and on course Great job. Big Grin WE appreciate you and WE salute you.

RE: Forum software update - Miguel - 03-31-2017

3-31-17

I will attempt to update the forum software this weekend.

Be advised that if you visit the site and it's unavailable it likely means I'm in the middle of the update. If that is true for an extended period, it means something went wrong.

I must make a series of updates to catch up, so this may be an on-again, off-again type of affair.

ttt