The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" (/thread-2106.html)

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Miguel - 02-19-2015

Quote:Chip Thomas ‏@Chipfunky 11m
@HaleyReinhart ah I was gonna come! Break a leg girl.
PMJ drummer

If you can't get in Largo, there's always this venue across the street:

[Image: 1412356987522_wps_20_EXCLUSIVE_Real_Housewives.jpg]

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Tusk - 02-19-2015

[Image: B-QxX5PCIAAvxWO.jpg]

Quote:Jacob Scesney ‏@JSaysKnee 2m2 minutes ago
Playing @LargoLosAngeles tonight b4 @billburr with the incredible @HaleyReinhart ! Always wanted to play here!

Looks like she's singing instead of comedy...well maybe Bill might bring her up for something if we're lucky Cool

I'd tweeted earlier that hopefully someone videos Haley, but PJ warned me...

Quote:PJ ‏@PJHaleyR 2h2 hours ago
@HaleysTusk ooh no delete that.... burr hates videos. he'll never have her on again

So I deleted it

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - john - 02-19-2015

I wonder if Haley sometimes likes to do things in the shade so to speak, that is, away from the the Halien spotlight (and broadcast network). She could even try out a new song in a low key way.

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Tusk - 02-19-2015

Quote:Anthony Palacios ‏@AnthonyPalacios 19m19 minutes ago
Bill Burr show tonight with musical guests @HaleyReinhart #highschoolsquad #killinit

(02-19-2015, 11:10 PM)john Wrote: I wonder if Haley sometimes likes to do things in the shade so to speak, that is, away from the the Halien spotlight (and broadcast network). She could even try out a new song in a low key way.

When she spoke to Rachel in San Diego, she said she didn't want to announce that because she didn't want fans to make possibly a big trip to see her sing just a couple of songs.

Also, I think Haley has a private side that doesn't want to be 'on' all the time and just wants to be able to relax and enjoy herself

Besides, this looks like a fairly exclusive affair, and I get the sense that comedians, moreso than musical performers are very anti-video

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Babbs234 - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 11:10 PM)john Wrote: I wonder if Haley sometimes likes to do things in the shade so to speak, that is, away from the the Halien spotlight (and broadcast network). She could even try out a new song in a low key way.
I think Haley already does a fair amount of stuff out of the halien spotlight. There's not that many of us that show up to her LA gigs. I've never understood that part of her. Maybe it's just a manager thing. Not having a manager to promote you, trying to live your daily life, gigging at night, and doing a ton of stuff during the day. Not enough hours in the day. I know that feeling.Tongue

Quote:[quote='Tusk' pid='44709' dateline='1424409018']

lso, I think Haley has a private side that doesn't want to be 'on' all the time and just wants to be able to relax and enjoy herself

I agree. And understand. Just spouting a little tonight. hehe I guess it makes it more fun when we find something she's doing that wasn't announced. Tongue

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - john - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 11:10 PM)Tusk Wrote: Besides, this looks like a fairly exclusive affair, and I get the sense that comedians, moreso than musical performers are very anti-video

Not so sure about the exclusive part, but I could certainly see comedians being touchy about video. Good video of a singer can sell tickets for the next gig, but with comic bits once you know the punchline you wouldn't be content to pay to hear the same joke again.

Lindsey Buckingham played the Largo Club in January and the "video" on YouTube that I listened to was audio-only (and not so good). Most of the video I encountered in a quick YT search was TMZ type stuff -- hounding celebrities exiting the club.

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Babbs234 - 02-20-2015

Quote:jjla
1 minute ago · Largo at the Coronet
@haleyreinhart killed tonight opening for #BillBurr!
[Image: 11005255_1773218806236617_152309046_n.]

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - john - 02-20-2015

^ Nice. Probably had a good sound with the piano and Jacob on sax, clarinet and percussion.

Reply to that Instagram
Quote:timstewart
@haleyreinhart @jjla we need to work together sometime!!

Of course you do. Wink

Tim Stewart has played guitar on recordings by Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, and others. Various jazz credits.

jjla is Jason Joseph who plays keyboards and sings -- mostly jazz it seems.

Casey follows both of these guys.

Quote:blakelewis
Where was my invite?

So much pressure Tongue

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - john - 02-20-2015

(01-29-2015, 12:14 AM)dswim2 Wrote: Is that Laura dern...as in Laura dern the academy award nominated star from Jurassic park? Because if she is that is the coolest thing ever!

It is. Smile

Quote:2015 - F Is for Family - Role: Sue Murphy

...On November 1, 2010, she received the 2,420th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Her parents, Diane Ladd and Bruce Dern, were also presented with stars.

In October 2011, Dern starred in a new HBO television series called Enlightened... Dern received her third Golden Globe for her role in the series....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Dern

[Image: 14eac0d254a6ccaf9b67584c7830a5c0-1414058329.jpg]

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Ronzoni - 02-20-2015

Bruce Dern...one of my all time favorite actors. He was fabulous in "Nebraska" and
hilarious in "The Burbs".