The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" (/thread-2106.html)

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Tusk - 03-12-2015

[Image: B_6vQfVUwAEqa7S.jpg]

Quote:Kevin M. Richardson @ClevelandJr · 10h 10 hours ago
Funny-Man "Bill Burr" and "Haley Reinhart"

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Miguel - 03-13-2015

He's in "F is for Family" too.
Quote:Kevin M. RichardsonVerified account ‏@ClevelandJr

@mikepriceinla Hey Thanks Michael , can't wait to see F is for family

Quote: Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla Feb 18

@ClevelandJr You are killer in it!

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Tusk - 03-17-2015

Quote:themocollins favorited your Tweet
14h: So where can I get a @HaleyReinhart/@THEMOCOLLINS "The Lack" TShirt? Wink pic.twitter.com/Gf70zYx30K

[Image: CAQ_cwsUMAA8Gfd.jpg]

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Tusk - 03-27-2015

Reposted from the Haley/PMJ thread

Quote:themocollins favorited your Tweet
14h: @THEMOCOLLINS BTW, I got to see @HaleyReinhart perform #Radiohead's "Creep" w/ @PMJofficial in London #UhMazing Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nawPI6MqsT0

Quote:Michael Price retweeted you
28m: @mikepriceinla thought you might enjoy this, I got to Witness @HaleyReinhart kill it in the UK, Radiohead's "Creep"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nawPI6MqsT0

Quote:Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla 4m4 minutes ago Iselin, NJ
@HaleysTusk @HaleyReinhart That's our 11 year old boy! Amazing performance.

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Miguel - 04-03-2015

From an interview with Bill Burr:

Quote:You’ve got your new series F is for Family slated for 2015 on Netflix, and have said it’s a show you’ve always wanted to do. Why is that?

'Cause I always wanted to be able to do a TV show where I could just do whatever I want and no one was worried about advertising or complaints or anything like that. There’s no advertising on Netflix and it’s an animated show, so you know in animation you can get away with murder. It’s going to be so much fun - it already is.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/arts/comedian-bill-burr-on-looking-like-ron-howard-and-being-the-next-louis-ck-7561911

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - InItToWinIt - 04-14-2015

Quote:Debi Derryberry‏@DebiDerryberry·13 hrs13 hours ago
#FisForFamily @FisForFamily

Bill Burr, Haley Reinhart, Michael Price and 2 others

[Image: CChvPRaUsAAtJFK.jpg]

Quote:Michael Price‏@mikepriceinla·12 hrs12 hours ago Los Angeles, CA
@DebiDerryberry @FisForFamily @billburr @HaleyReinhart @ClevelandJr Debi, I think you meant @THEMOCOLLINS Great picture!

Quote:themocollins‏@THEMOCOLLINS·1 hr1 hour ago
@mikepriceinla @DebiDerryberry @FisForFamily @billburr @HaleyReinhart @ClevelandJr I am often mistaken for a linebacker. #middleageproblems

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Tusk - 04-14-2015

(04-14-2015, 11:52 AM)InItToWinIt Wrote:
Quote:Michael Price‏@mikepriceinla·12 hrs12 hours ago Los Angeles, CA
@DebiDerryberry @FisForFamily @billburr @HaleyReinhart @ClevelandJr Debi, I think you meant @THEMOCOLLINS Great picture!

Quote:themocollins‏@THEMOCOLLINS·1 hr1 hour ago
@mikepriceinla @DebiDerryberry @FisForFamily @billburr @HaleyReinhart @ClevelandJr I am often mistaken for a linebacker. #middleageproblems

Mike Price corrected Debbi's Tweet because in the picture she tagged "Mo Collins" (@MoCollins79) , former NFL/Oakland Raider linebacker, instead of "Mo Collins" (@THEMOCOLLINS) the actress comedienne Tongue Wink

[Image: 635499348705200008-2806271-10.jpg]

The Raider

[Image: Mo-Collins_lg.jpg]

The Actress/ Comedienne

RE: Haley's voicing a character in "F is For Family" - Miguel - 04-17-2015

Bill's starting to talk about the show more.

"This year, he'll have an animated Netflix series -- 'F is for Family' -- based on his own early life and co-written with "The Simpsons" veteran Michael Price. The voice cast includes Laura Dern, Justin Long and Haley Reinhart. Burr voices the family father."

Quote:"(F is for Family) comes from me telling stories of my childhood. The further I got into my standup career, the less people grew up with those dads who were around in the 1960s and 1970s. People started to groan a little bit on some of the stories. When the time-out generation and play-date kids were becoming college-age, the groans started coming. So just out of necessity, I was like, 'How do I get these stories out?' One day I was walking my dog and it hit me. 'What if I just animated them? Nobody gets offended at a cartoon. You could really ramp it up and keep an element of truth to it.'

"It started out that they were just going to be vignettes on my website. I was going to go out-of-pocket just to make people laugh.

"(The Netflix series) is about my overall sensibility on the time I grew up. The stuff that I liked, the stuff that was crazy. Some of the sad stuff that happens when you're a kid. Like back then, there weren't play-dates. Kids were just roaming around. You could be with kids your age having a great time, and all of a sudden bigger kids came along, and if they were in a mood, they'd just start throwing rocks at you and beating you up. It was just part of your day. And all of that has gone away, for better or for worse, depending on who you talk to."

http://www.nola.com/tv/index.ssf/2015/04/bill_burr_saenger_theater_stan.html

RE: Haley's voicing a character in "F is For Family" - dswim2 - 04-17-2015

I'm so happy I just got Netflix!

RE: Haley's voicing a character in "F is For Family" - Miguel - 04-17-2015

"Your new Netflix show sounds like an animated 'Married With Children'."

Quote:Nah, it's nothing like that. Through the years of doing standup there are some things you'd say to other comedians, usually that only other comedians would laugh at. It became sort of a challenge, how can I get other people to laugh at this stuff?

So I thought, why don’t I just animate these things and ramp it up? Just have fun with this animation amalgam of my childhood experiences. It’s about a bunch of little kids in the ‘70s, basically about the way things were back then.

"So the new show debuts in the fall. Is it all in the can at this point or are you still finishing it up?"

Quote:It's all recorded. I probably have a couple of punchup sessions. Working on animation, for the first season the biggest challenge has been literally figuring out what it should look like. You do the joke, then look at the facial expressions. Make it bigger here, smaller there.

http://www.connectsavannah.com/savannah/bill-burr-no-comedian-ever-told-a-joke-that-made-somebody-lose-their-house/Content?oid=2616100

"In December, Burr’s animated series, 'F is for Family,' will premiere on Netflix, starring Burr and co-starring Laura Dern and Justin Long."

Quote:“It’s based on childhood stories from when I was growing up in the ’70s,” he says. “It’s based on my personal stories.”

In the six-episode series, Burr will voice the father.

“He’s an amalgam of my dad and several other dads,” Burr says. “Some of the stuff he does in the show, like smoking, are things my dad didn’t do.”

The show also is based on Burr’s stand-up.

“I kept telling my childhood on stage,” he says. “The only people who laughed were comedians or twisted people in the crowd.

“People weren’t sure if they could laugh at these stories. I thought, ‘What if we animated these?’

“These are not real people, but they’re still real stories,” he says. “Now that they’re animated, everybody can laugh.”

http://www.dosavannah.com/article/mon-04132015-2331/comedianactorwriter-bill-burr-make-savannah-debut-johnny-mercer-theatre