The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" (/thread-2106.html)

RE: Haley's voicing a character in "F is For Family" - Miguel - 10-21-2015

Haley finally gets mentioned in the same breath as Laura Dern and Justin Long.
Quote:...Now that fuel seems to be propelling Burr into another echelon of fame: starring in his own show. The animated series, “F is For Family,” debuts on Netflix in December.

The show is set in 1973, and Burr says he wanted it to be a more realistic look at the era instead of being all “lava lamps and disco balls.”

“The kid who’s me, Bill, is about 11 years old. I wasn’t 11 until 1979, but the kid playing me is 11 in 1973,” says Burr of the show, which also stars Laura Dern, Justin Long and Haley Reinhart. “We wanted to push it more toward the early ’70s because it’s more fun to be back there as opposed to the late ’70s which has kind of been done to death.

“It’s like an animated show, but we tried to keep a level of reality.”

He says working with the cast was a treat, especially Dern.

“She’s an icon. She’s unbelievable,” he says. “It’s inspiring how completely open she is as a performer and just getting to watch her and Sam Rockwell, Gary Cole, Justin Long.

“What’s cool to watch is how they approach it. Some people dive right in, some people do baby steps, some people try big things, but how they get to that middle area where it’s working, everyone on the show is just awesome.”

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/2015/10/21/everyman-bill-burrs-star-rises/74321604/

RE: Haley's voicing a character in "F is For Family" - Miguel - 10-22-2015

Quote:So that’s coming out on Netflix right, so it will all be released at once?

Yeah. One of those binge-watchin’ things. I’m glad they are, because kids get out of college, their brains are fried from finals and all them stuff, so they can just chill out at home. They can say hi to their parents then go up to their rooms and can hopefully laugh their ass off for three hours watching all six episodes.

Quote:How did you like voice acting? Is it something you were already familiar with?

I wasn’t at first. It took me a couple days to get my feet wet to learn how to do it. It’s about a family in 1973. We did the animation thing, and we set in the ‘70s. I’m 47 years old, so a whole new way of parenting and all that stuff has come along, political correctness and all that. A lot of stuff has changed. So a lot of times when I’m telling people stories, people are like, “Oh my God! That’s mean!” And I’m like, “No! It’s funny! It’s funny!” I was kind of getting frustrated, so I thought I should animate these stories. That’s what started it. So I got into business with Vince Vaughn … and then we got into business with Netflix, which is the dream for the artist to go to because there aren’t any advertisers. The notes they were giving us were, “Push it further,” which is the dream note to get, I think. I couldn’t be any happier on all levels with everyone I’m working with. We’re just scratching the surface of the potential with these first six episodes.

http://uweekly.com/qa-with-bill-burr/

RE: Haley's voicing a character in "F is For Family" - Tusk - 11-06-2015

WE HAVE A DATE AND A PREVIEW!!! December 18

Quote:Bill Burr ‏@billburr 6m6 minutes ago
Finally! First look at my new @netflix series #FIsForFamily, coming December 18. Trailer coming soon, look out! https://youtu.be/zyMnK0hlFbk

RE: Haley's voicing a character in "F is For Family" - Miguel - 11-06-2015

Quote:PJ ‏@PJHaleyR 25s26 seconds ago

Haley voices the red headed boy puking lmao #FisforFamily

[Image: CTJOLayWsAArYV7.png]

Quote:Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla 10m10 minutes ago
Michael Price Retweeted Bill Burr
(FUNKY 70s FANFARE) F Is For Family is coming!

RE: Haley's voicing a character in "F is For Family" - Miguel - 11-06-2015

[Image: CTJR__xUcAAerk8.png]

ht pj: [Image: CTJPG9kWIAA4h7O.png:large]

^ Alienated teenager, momma's boy, daddy's girl

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 3m3 minutes ago
.@HaleyReinhart @billburr @LauraDern @justinlong @mikepriceinla #FisForFamily @netflix
https://instagram.com/p/9wMBEwvG9-/
https://twitter.com/HaleysTusk/status/662695000581369856

RE: Haley's voicing a character in "F is For Family" - lauraliz - 11-06-2015

Oh boy! Can't wait for this!

From Variety

Netflix Goes Retro for ‘F Is for Family’ Animated Comedy

Quote:Netflix is going back to the future with animated comedy “F Is For Family,” set to debut on the service Dec. 18, the streamer announced Friday.

“Follow the Murphy family back to the 1970’s, a time when you could smack your kid, smoke inside and bring a gun to the airport,” Netflix says in the description of the show.

The six-episode “F Is for Family” is a half-hour animated series based on the stand-up comedy of Bill Burr, who has an existing relationship with Netflix. The series is produced by Gaumont International Television and Wild West Television.

“F Is for Family,” created by Burr and Michael Price (“The Simpsons”), follows the Murphy family in the 1970’s. Burr voices the role of Frank Murphy, the family’s extreme patriarch; Laura Dern will voice Frank’s wife, Sue; and Justin Long (“The Break-Up,” “Live Free or Die Hard”) voices the family’s oldest son, Kevin.

The series is executive produced by Burr, Vince Vaughn, Peter Billingsley and showrunner Michael Price. Michael Lagnese and Victoria Vaughn from Wild West Television are co-executive producers on the series.

In addition to his stand-up material, Burr has appeared in movies including “Date Night,” “The Heat,” “Stand Up Guys,” “Walk of Shame” and in AMC’s series “Breaking Bad.” Burr is repped by APA and 3 Arts Entertainment.

RE: Haley's voicing a character in "F is For Family" - Himm2 - 11-06-2015

Hope Haley doesn't take my comment as off-color...HA! doesn't look like that team will mind anything that is off-color:

Steve Klumpp ‏@Himm2 39m39 minutes ago
@HaleyReinhart Did you have to practice how to scream like a boy about getting kicked in the nuts by your sister? :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyMnK0hlFbk …

NUG & I will be at the Postmodern Jukebox Denver show that night (December 18th)