The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" (/thread-2106.html)

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - InItToWinIt - 12-16-2015

A.V. Club: F Is For Family works best when it uses the whole alphabet - B+
by Zack Handlen

Quote:While living in a world of hateful or indifferent monsters makes the Murphys’ tenuous connection as a family more important—and also allows for some solid, out-of-left-field gags—it sacrifices one of the writings’ great strengths. Every time we discover something new about one of the family members, or watch them trying (and almost always failing) to pull things together, it leaves a mark. Without those marks, F Is For Family would be a solid, but unimpressive way to spend an afternoon. With them, it’s a bitter, but deeply empathetic portrayal of suburban malaise and depression that also doubles as a very funny TV show. Hopefully future seasons will expand on other characters as well as the Murphys themselves, and live up to the high expectations it establishes here. For right now, it’s a great start, but one that’s only starting to soar.

Unfortunately, no specific Haley or little Bill mention.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 12-16-2015

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Miguel - 12-16-2015

Collider review:

Quote:...Bill (Haley Reinhart), has a problem with bullies and is seemingly the sole sane member of the household.

...The ultimate fault in F Is for Family is that Burr only investigates these intriguing concepts up to a point, regularly returning to the openly crass humor that Burr has built his career on and Netflix allows him to vent in an animated venue. The result of this is that the show is consistently enjoyable in a familiar way, but Burr and co-creator Michael Price‘s best ideas are reduced to borderline decorative intrigues.

...F Is for Family has a potent sense of experience and era detail, and an intermittently inventive strain of humor, which is what makes all of its half-realized ambitions and dependence on routine characters and story arcs all the more disappointing, in a way that dulls even Burr’s most clever observations.

★★★ Good — Proceed with cautious optimism

http://collider.com/f-is-for-family-review-netflix/

According to an animator, Haley sings a Christmas song in the last episode of "F is for Family." In character, I suppose.

Quote:Lori shared Postmodern Jukebox's video (Seven Nation Army).
December 14 at 10:01pm ·

Never forget that this is Billy in F is for Family. Haha. Love this girl so much!

Quote:This is billy what?!

Quote:You didn't know!!! XD

Quote:holy shit!

Quote:No!!

Quote:Yeah she does Billy's voice. Also sings the christmas song in the last episode. XD

Quote:WHOAHHHHHHH!

Quote:How do you guys not know this!!!!!!! *explodes

Quote:Hes a little boy i never even thought to care about his voice!

Quote:Haley Reinhart, really??

Quote:yep

Quote:She was on American idol wasn't she? Check out her cover of creep.

Quote:yeah she was smile emoticon That's actually how I fell in love with her years ago

Quote:She does something called postmodern jukebox on YouTube. She's really good

Quote:yeah this is one of the videos from that that I shared here smile emoticon

Quote:THIS IS BILL?!???!

Quote:*cries in a corner* was I the only one working on the show that knew this???

Quote:I'm really bad with names so I wouldn't count me as knowing much

Quote:But I do love post modern jukebox!!!

Quote:Its okay, I knew

Quote:THANK YOU!!!! *cries on Alison's shoulder XD

Quote:I knew Lori. you're not alone. I just didn't know who she was outside of being Bill. unsure emoticon I still don't, really.

Quote:She has a great voice!

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - mercfan3 - 12-16-2015

Bill Burr is so grumpy funny. With Haley's perkiness, I think they would probably be hilarious to see interviewed together.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 12-16-2015

Animation company
[Image: 2bf3495.png]
http://www.jamfilled.com/ottawa/

Quote:Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla 52 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA

@HaleyFansDotCom @HaleyReinhart Nope! She sings it but not as Bill.

HitFix review:

Quote:It's not a knock on Netflix's "F is for Family" to say that its title sequence is far and away the best thing about it.

...It's a wonderful sequence... The show itself is very promising, albeit uneven, as almost any young comedy is, and fits neatly into the dark and very adult animated comedy brand Netflix started for itself with the great "BoJack Horseman."

The show looks like a bunch of "Super Friends" animators were handed a stack of "All in the Family" scripts by mistake, and if Norman Lear isn't the series' only creative touchstone, it's easy to imagine Frank being one of those viewers who thought the show was celebrating Archie Bunker and making fun of Meathead.

...It's an eclectic cast — Reinhart was an "American Idol" finalist back in season 10, Sam Rockwell plays Frank's very Wooderson-esque neighbor Vic, Justin Long plays Frank's prog rock-loving delinquent son Kevin, and professional voiceover actors like Kevin Michael Richardson, Trevor DeVall, and Debi Derryberry mixing in with sportscaster Joe Buck — but one that works well together.

...Once upon a time — not even as far back as when "F is for Family" is set — debuting a TV show this close to year's end would be a signal that a network was dumping something it didn't believe in. In this case, this was a window that made sense given the show's production schedule and the fact that the finale takes place on Christmas, but also a sign of how much the TV world has changed. There are no slow times of the year in TV anymore, and a fun and promising show like this could pop up anytime, anywhere.

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/review-bill-burr-goes-back-to-the-70s-for-netflixs-f-is-for-family#3UTG5iSTdLFPQUxx.99

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - InItToWinIt - 12-16-2015

C.V. Independent: True TV: Bill Burr Drops 'F Is for Family'

Quote:Comedian Bill Burr was slinging (smarter) anti-PC rants long before a certain GOP presidential frontrunner hijacked the practice, and his new animated series is the most hilariously profane breakthrough since Netflix’s own BoJack Horseman—and he only had to set it in 1973 to pull it off. F Is for Family is a semi-autobiographical take on Burr’s wonder years, wherein dad Frank (voiced by Burr) is a beer-swilling bullhorn of backward thinking; Mom (Laura Dern) is too smart for the room and the time period; and kids Kevin (Justin Long), Bill (Haley Reinhart) and Maureen (Debi Derryberry) somehow survive without excessive “helicopter” parenting. Beyond all of its R-rated laughs and detailed attention to ’70s-isms, F Is for Family also touches on real-life drama and, yes, the occasional Heartfelt Moment. It won’t attract Jessica Jones-level hype, but F Is for Family is the perfect closer for a killer year of Netflix originals.

I'm very happy that this is an off Friday for me. FIFF becomes available at 12 AM PST.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - dswim2 - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 03:36 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote: I'm very happy that this is an off Friday for me. FIFF becomes available at 12 AM PST.
It's the day after my last final for this semester, so it worked out perfectly for me too!

From TV Guide's "The 32 Other Netflix Originals You Should Be Watching:"

Quote:4. F Is for Family

If you can get down with BoJack Horseman, then you'll love F Is for Family, premiering Dec. 18th. Comedian Bill Burr and Michael Price of Simpsons fame are responsible for the next big cartoon that is so not for kids. The show is about a family trying to make it in the 1970s and is voiced by the likes of Laura Dern and Justin Long.