The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" (/thread-2106.html)

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - john - 10-22-2014

(10-22-2014, 06:24 PM)NUG Wrote: Remind me when we've seen Haley act - other than that quick guest spot when Free came out? Huh I can't judge yet because that's the only thing I can think of. Didn't her mother say that Haley's an excellent actress that can bring tears to your eyes? Or is that just to a mothers eyes, lol, that's pretty easy I can attest as a mother. Tongue Anyway, I think Haley has potential to be an EXCELLENT actress.

"Well Hey, do you want me to give Dixon a message?"

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - My Alter Ego - 10-22-2014

(10-22-2014, 06:24 PM)NUG Wrote: Remind me when we've seen Haley act - other than that quick guest spot when Free came out? Huh I can't judge yet because that's the only thing I can think of. Didn't her mother say that Haley's an excellent actress that can bring tears to your eyes? Or is that just to a mothers eyes, lol, that's pretty easy I can attest as a mother. Tongue Anyway, I think Haley has potential to be an EXCELLENT actress.

NUG, what I recall of Patti's conversations about her first born's acting ability, is that Haley could "lose herself" in a role to the extent that Patti forgot that she was watching her daughter. Might that be a mother's doting eyes? I can't speak to that.

But I think that Haley's been doing a great deal of acting for the past two years -- for her fans -- to make it seem as though all was "hunky dory" or close to it when Interscope dropped her. I think she recently called it "fronting" but it amounts to the same thing.

But today, it seems that all that can be released. Yeah -- and Hallelujah -- and etc.Smile

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - NUG - 10-22-2014

(10-22-2014, 07:00 PM)john Wrote:

Ok, that's what I thought you were talking about. I don't get your point. No that's not a (30 second-first time acting) oscar worthy performance, but I think with a little practice, she could be great. My example of how Haley progresses when focusing 1,000% on something:

turning into this:

I think your judgment is premature. You could be totally right, but something tells me Haley could do great if that's what she set her mind to.

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - My Alter Ego - 10-22-2014

(10-22-2014, 07:21 PM)NUG Wrote:
(10-22-2014, 07:00 PM)john Wrote:

Ok, that's what I thought you were talking about. I don't get your point. No that's not a (30 second-first time acting) oscar worthy performance, but I think with a little practice, she could be great. My example of how Haley progresses when focusing 1,000% on something:

turning into this:

I think your judgment is premature. You could be totally right, but something tells me Haley could do great if that's what she set her mind to.

Hi NUG. I do think that Haley probably possesses some good acting skills. I don't think your examples, while she was singing, are the examples you'd like to think they are, particularly WIASNB. While there may have been a pretense of fearlessness while descending those steps in WIASNB in those ridiculously high heels, her sheer joy of singing that song, particularly with her father at the foot of the stairs, precluded ANY need to act.

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Himm2 - 10-22-2014

"Show Me Your Moves" had a significant amount of acting by Haley in it (along with Tusk's Theatrical Debut):

...and how 'bout this acting with the cast being:
Haley Reinhart as The Mummy (with a male voice)
Angie Reinhart as the Witch
Harry Reinhart as Dracula
Casey Abrams as the Wolfman
Himm2 as Frankenstein:

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - NUG - 10-22-2014

MAE, my example was perfectly what I meant, and it had nothing to do with acting, it had to do with setting her mind on becoming a better stage performer. The first clip, she's sings GREAT, but her movements are obviously planned, she seems (as JLo would say) in her head about what her next move will be. By the end of the show, (and carrying on to most of her performances now) she is so much more relaxed and in the moment rather than thinking ahead. Her performance skills get better and better all the time, even to this day. My point was, if she put that same intent into acting, she could be great. It is just plain wrong to say she can't act, based off of that performance.

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Miguel - 10-22-2014

(10-22-2014, 07:44 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: ... her sheer joy of singing that song, particularly with her father at the foot of the stairs, precluded ANY need to act.

True, but this was also said before the performance:

Quote:"She has conviction and makes you believe in what she's singing," Beyonce gushed ... "That's a big part of being a superstar."

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Tusk - 12-11-2014

[Image: 10852632_306689392857940_1986359469_n.jpg]
Quote:haleyreinhart
28 minutes ago
Beyond excited guys! I can finally share that I will be making my VoiceOver debut in the @netflix original animated series titled, "F Is For Family!!!" Produced by the amazing #BillBurr #VinceVaughn #PeterBillingsley & #MichaelPrice We've already finished recording season one & it will debut same time next year - 2015! I will be playing the little boy in the family, Bill! ? Huge thanks to everybody involved.. Thanks for welcoming me with ope

(Yes that is Vince Vaughn in the picture) Cool

Quote:“F Is for Family,” created by Burr (pictured, above) and Michael Price (“The Simpsons”), follows the Murphy family in the 1970’s. Burr will voice the role of Frank Murphy, the family’s extreme patriarch; Laura Dern will voice Frank’s wife, Sue; and Justin Long (“The Break-Up,” “Live Free or Die Hard”) voices the family’s oldest son, Kevin.

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - Miguel - 12-11-2014

Better, bigger, than I imagined.

This could be NetFlix's Simpsons!

Six episodes to start.

Quote:The main creative force between the program is stand-up comedian Bill Burr, who is already featured in Netflix’s comedy category. Burr is going to voice one of the characters and will be joined by Laura Dern and Justin Long. Netflix is planning to roll out six half-hour episodes to begin with, written by Burr and Michael Price, who’s previously won an Emmy for his work on The Simpsons.

Quote:F Is for Family comes from Gaumont and Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Television. “[It's] the show I've always wanted to do," said Burr. "It captures all the characters of my childhood the way I remember it to be. Fortunately Mike Price and everyone at Wild West seems to know the same people I knew growing up. It's going to be a lot of fun to tell these stories."

Quote:“F Is for Family,” created by Burr (pictured, above) and Michael Price (“The Simpsons”), follows the Murphy family in the 1970’s. Burr will voice the role of Frank Murphy, the family’s extreme patriarch; Laura Dern will voice Frank’s wife, Sue; and Justin Long (“The Break-Up,” “Live Free or Die Hard”) voices the family’s oldest son, Kevin.

Sounds like Haley might be the runt.

Burr, this month: "I also just wrapped on a cartoon me and Mike Price from The Simpsons created for Netflix. It's called F Is for Family. That thing is going to be crazy."

RE: Haley Doing Voice Over work? versatility is the game - lauraliz - 12-11-2014

I think this is a super exciting gig for Haley. Not only a great way to earn some $$$, but think of all the connections she can make as well.

Bill Burr is hilarious. I believe he was in this "season" or the last of Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee Just looked--this past season.
Anyway, I never miss this web show. I wait for it on Thursdays Smile

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/