The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" (/thread-2106.html)

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - mercfan3 - 12-18-2015

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Haley singing at the end of the Halloween credits? The singer had her raspy voice, but it didn't sound like her much besides that. (Unless some serious production use was used.)

Definitely a good show, and I thought the show got better as it went along. There's some dark humor that underlines the show..but the upfront humor is mostly centered around Haley's character, which was pretty good.

I think it will definitely get a season 2, and it seems like a majority of viewers like it.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Miguel - 12-18-2015

I think it should get picked up. It was a strong effort for a new show.

Rotten Tomatoes rating:

All Critics: 85%
Top Critics: 88%
Avg. Audience: 92%

Quote:Critics Consensus: While the humor relies on vulgarity, the strength of F is for Family is its substantial heart.

Bustle:

Quote: Who Voices 'F Is For Family'? Bill Burr Assembled An Impressive Cast For His Netflix Animated Series

Haley Reinhart

Her voice became famous to all American Idol watchers since Haley Reinhart was a contestant in Season 10 of the FOX singing show. Since placing third on American Idol, Reinhart hasn't received the high levels of fame as some of her fellow American Idol alums, but she has been getting praise for her vocal talent, like when she performed Radiohead's "Creep" with Postmodern Jukebox. Now she's really branching out with doing the voice of Bill, the 11-year-old Murphy son — on F Is for Family.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/129945-who-voices-f-is-for-family-bill-burr-assembled-an-impressive-cast-for-his-netflix-animated

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - dswim2 - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 11:00 PM)mercfan3 Wrote: I'm pretty sure that wasn't Haley singing at the end of the Halloween credits? The singer had her raspy voice, but it didn't sound like her much besides that. (Unless some serious production use was used.)
It's her. Haley tweeted about it. It's sounds exactly like her to me, though. I thought the version was incredible. wondering if she'll release a full version in the future. I've always loved that song!

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 11:26 PM)dswim2 Wrote: It's her. Haley tweeted about it. It's sounds exactly like her to me, though. I thought the version was incredible. wondering if she'll release a full version in the future. I've always loved that song!

Haley acknowledged singing Oh Holy night, nothing more (Mike Price confirmed Haley singing Oh Holy Night too) IMO it wasn't Haley

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - thecommish27 - 12-18-2015

Watched the first 4 episodes and enjoyed…knew that was Haley singing in Halloween episode…went to IMDb to check and found her listed second in credits on their page:

Creators: Bill Burr, Michael Price
Stars: Debi Derryberry, Haley Reinhart, Bill Burr | See full cast & crew »

cool…..

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - dswim2 - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 11:33 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 11:26 PM)dswim2 Wrote: It's her. Haley tweeted about it. It's sounds exactly like her to me, though. I thought the version was incredible. wondering if she'll release a full version in the future. I've always loved that song!

Haley acknowledged singing Oh Holy night, nothing more (Mike Price confirmed Haley singing Oh Holy Night too)
Yeah, that's what I meant lol. Should have said retweet.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 11:35 PM)thecommish27 Wrote: Watched the first 4 episodes and enjoyed…knew that was Haley singing in Halloween episode…went to IMDb to check and found her listed second in credits on their page:

I'm confused I think people are talking about Oh Holy Night where Frank sings with her in the car. The voice singing "I want to be Free" at the end of the Halloween episode doesn't sound anything like Haley to me. As far as I know the only confirmation of Haley singing a song was for "Oh Holy Night" I think Mike Price hinted she'd be singing in the Xmas episode, not the Halloween one?

Quote:Miguel ‏@HaleyFansDotCom 22h22 hours ago
F is for Family. 12-minute mark, final episode. Frank driving in car. Haley singing (I think). Do not watch anything before or long after.

Quote:Michael PriceVerified account ‏@mikepriceinla 22h22 hours ago Los Angeles, CA
@HaleyFansDotCom That's her!

Edit, it wasn't Mike Price, it was in Miguel's post

(12-16-2015, 01:37 PM)Miguel Wrote: According to an animator, Haley sings a Christmas song in the last episode of "F is for Family." In character, I suppose.

Quote:Yeah she does Billy's voice. Also sings the christmas song in the last episode. XD

In the hour long Twitter #AskHaley, not once did Haley or anyone else talk about the song at the end of the Halloween episode credits, the only song discussed was "Oh Holy Night"

Quote:Brandon Cline ‏@_BrandonCline 7h7 hours ago
@HaleyReinhart Will your rendition of O Holy Night in the last episode be available to buy in the near or far future?? #FisForFamilyAskHaley

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 7h7 hours ago
@_BrandonCline ..I had a feelin I should have recorded the whole song! ? Maybe I'll have to do so for next year!?! #FisForFamilyAskHaley

Quote:HaleyInHart ‏@HaleyInHart 7h7 hours ago
@HaleyReinhart What's your favorite episode? #FisForFamilyAskHaley

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 6h6 hours ago
@HaleyInHart Hard to pick just one.. But I love "Oh Holy Night." How about you? #FisForFamilyAskHaley

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 7h7 hours ago
@HaleyReinhart @netflix @twitter you sang Oh Holy Night on the show, what are the chances you record an Xmas album? #FIsForFamilyAskHaley

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 7h7 hours ago
@HaleysTusk @netflix @twitter Hmmm, perhaps someday we will do "The Reinhart Family Christmas Album - Volume 2!" Wink) #FisForFamilyAskHaley

I think if that was Haley singing at the end of the Halloween episode she might have said something about it? Tongue

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 12-19-2015

Ya, it doesn't sound like her on the Halloween episode in addition to all that other stuff.

[Image: CWkaWpRVEAAa1ui.jpg]
Alfred P. Southwick is credited with inventing the first electric chair as a method of legal execution.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Miguel - 12-19-2015

That's a big elementary school.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - dswim2 - 12-19-2015

I got them mixed up! sorry about that. I didn't realize there was a Halloween episode