The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" (/thread-2106.html)

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - InItToWinIt - 02-11-2016

Hunderds.com: “F is For Family” is the Only Cartoon That Will Make You Cry

A new and fairly extensive review. (Contains spoilers)

Quote:So on December 18, 2015, while the world was shitting itself over Star Wars, Netflix released a little cartoon that shattered those brave enough to give it a chance.

At first glance, F is for Family looks like a Family Guy or a The Simpsons wannabe. But a few minutes in, you’ll find comedian Bill Burr and Michael Price’s animated series has nearly nothing in common with those. Maybe The Simpsons a bit.....

Bill Murphy, brought to life by Haley Reinhart, is the second youngest of the family. His role in the show is like a backwards Scout Finch-type, where his family’s dark complexities and hidden agony are used as paint—him, a blank canvas. He’s an innocent kid, picked on by a bully, loves his little sister, and just wants to hang out with his dad. He’s illustrated best when he finds himself forced to avoid his parents by hiding under their bed. What ensues is one of the most organic and painfully exposed marital arguments ever put in a cartoon—where the Frank basically talks shit on each member of the family in a way that’s only to be heard in an adult argument, lest it be taken in by a child’s ears who can’t grasp context or Frank’s level of sincerity. Sue unveils her contempt for her husband right before they hate-fuck directly on top little Bill’s silent, crying head. Even though everyone tip-toes around him, thinking they’re keeping adult secrets, he’s wildly aware and absorbing adulthood’s harsh realities without guidance. Like when he’s forced to go to the football stadium’s bathroom alone (where he sees the grown men puking and pissing all over each other) because his father is trying to impress his boss so that Bill can eat. Because “A man’s gotta do what a man does.”

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 02-15-2016

Browsing through Netflix I noticed that FIFF comes up with a five star rating, but I think that just reflects my rating. It has 711 member reviews with lots of five star ratings. But it seems to be a love or hate type show. If a rater didn't give it five stars, then it is likely they gave it only one star. That may go with the territory since the show has a lot of swearing and some outrageous activities. Happily the 4-5 star ratings seem to outweigh the 1-2 star ratings by a healthy margin. It would be great to hear they were renewing the show. It might take a while for this show to find its audience but it seems there is an audience for it.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - NUG - 02-15-2016

My 18 year old son just watched it last night, his friends had been encouraging him to, I had casually asked if he had last week, not mentioning Haley was in it. He came down half way through to tell me it was hysterical. He was very surprised when I told him the part Haley has in the show. Cool

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 02-15-2016

Laura Dern has been added to the cast of the next Star Wars movie

Quote:TheWrap @TheWrap
#StarWarsEpisodeVIII Adds @LauraDern to Cast, @Disney Confirms Benicio Del Toro #StarWars https://t.co/qzCNhN8lnx https://t.co/T5RkygH2y9

Quote:Mike Price @mikepriceinla

Wow! Congrats to our Sue Murphy! https://t.co/WK82o1DCjQ

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 02-18-2016

Quote:David the Producer ‏@BehindTheRant 7m7 minutes ago
Interviewed writer @mikepriceinla last night. So looking forward to posting on 2/28.
#fisforfamily @TheSimpsons

[Image: CbhNwI3WcAIWEwA.png]

Quote:David the Producer ‏@BehindTheRant 5m5 minutes ago
@HaleysTusk Thanks for the hookup!!! Can't wait for you to hear it.

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 3m3 minutes ago
@BehindTheRant You're welcome! looking forward to it too...we're anticipating Season 2 for #FisForFamily @mikepriceinla @HaleyReinhart

Quote:David the Producer ‏@BehindTheRant 1m1 minute ago
@HaleysTusk @mikepriceinla @HaleyReinhart You'll hear about that in the interview

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 02-26-2016

Quote:Sagi Barzilay ‏@roundthebendtv 2h2 hours ago
Oh man F is for Family is fucking HIGHlarious!!! Great job @mikepriceinla & @billburr. #FisForFamily second season?

Quote:Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla 1h1 hour ago
Michael Price Retweeted Sagi Barzilay
We hope to have good news very soon.

Quote:Sagi Barzilay ‏@roundthebendtv 1h1 hour ago
@mikepriceinla @billburr me too! I wanted more episodes!!! At some point @HaleyReinhart should sing because she's brilliant. #JustSaying

@roundthebendtv @billburr @HaleyReinhart Haley did sing! She's on the radio singing "O Holy Night" in Episode 6.

Quote:Sagi Barzilay ‏@roundthebendtv 1h1 hour ago
@mikepriceinla @billburr @HaleyReinhart true. What I meant was a song from that era... What a voice! What a show! Yes, I'm a fan of you guys

Quote:Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla 8m8 minutes ago
@roundthebendtv @billburr @HaleyReinhart Never say never! We love Haley.

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 1h1 hour ago
@mikepriceinla the word "soon" is anathema to Haley's fans Wink

@HaleysTusk How about "in not a lot of time"?
Big Grin

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 27m27 minutes ago
@mikepriceinla @billburr OK Since there's chance @HaleyReinhart sings #FiFF how about "Dreams" Fleetwood Mac, Rumours was HUGE in the 70s Wink

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 16m16 minutes ago
@HaleysTusk @mikepriceinla @billburr LOVE that tune.HeartBig Grin

Quote:Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla 16m16 minutes ago
@HaleyReinhart @HaleysTusk @billburr That one's a little late for our 1973 timeframe, but let's find one that does fit!

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 6m6 minutes ago
@HaleyReinhart @mikepriceinla @billburr I have the song, been tweeting Haley to sing it forever, "Killing Me Softly"

Quote:Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla 2m2 minutes ago
@HaleysTusk @HaleyReinhart @billburr Great great song. Perfect for Haley, if I may say so.

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 1m1 minute ago
@mikepriceinla @HaleyReinhart @billburr PLEASE record the whole song this time, #Haliens will put up a bronze statue for you Smile

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - InItToWinIt - 02-26-2016

[Image: FYFC%20%20F%20is%20for%20Family%20Podcast.jpg]

http://www.fyfc.ca/podcasts/FYFCast%20Episode%2066.mp3

Discussion of F is for Family starts at 33:50.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 02-26-2016

Quote:Haley Reinhart liked a Tweet you were mentioned in
Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla
3h: @HaleysTusk @HaleyReinhart @billburr Great great song. Perfect for Haley, if I may say so.

I've been off and on tweeting Haley to sing this "Killing me Softly" since I joined Twitter.... I am so jazzed that both Mike and Haley like the idea Big Grin

*btw I suggested another song released in 1973, but we've already heard Haley cover it before, Bennie and the Jets, so I'm glad Mike liked the Roberta Flack song Wink

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 02-27-2016

Quote:David the Producer ‏@BehindTheRant 4h4 hours ago
@HaleyReinhart @MorningNeurosis Interview w/Michael Price. http://bit.ly/1pfwVBA #FisforFamily

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 03-11-2016

Quote:Daffodil ‏@kurapikasleg 4h4 hours ago
.@mikepriceinla I found Kev at fye and he's beautiful

[Image: CdS5EOqUAAARn-p.jpg]

Quote:Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla 32m32 minutes ago
@kurapikasleg Nice!

Quote:Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla 6m6 minutes ago
Michael Price Retweeted Daffodil
Found at Cocoa Beach, FL. Available at FYE stores everywhere!