The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" (/thread-2106.html)

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 04-11-2016

Haley clearly wanted to talk about FIFF and the fact it was renewed. She could have talked about her tour instead, for example. So, if she let the cat out of the bag I think she did so with open eyes. However, I see no news of this. Wink

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - riley - 04-11-2016

I agree John, "if she let the cat out of the bag she did so with open eyes". I sure hope it is true, I don't think she would risk being not credible right now, plus I doubt she would say anything if "they didn't about it" regardless if confirmed or not.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Rcul4u998 - 04-11-2016

I agree. In the past she has always been very careful about making sure to reveal things at the right time, and I doubt she would have said anything spontaneously without making sure to clear it first. She did announce that she had a surprise, which might have been the Dodgers game, but if she had gotten the go-ahead it would have been the perfect time for a double-header of surprises and announce the second season at the same time.

It seems especially unlikely that it was an accident or unintentional, seeing as they weren't even asking her about the show, she switched the subject to it herself, which shows to me that she had the intent to lead the conversation there specifically to reveal the news. And there would have been so many other things for her to mention, such as the tour, so it's likely that she chad the specific intent and permission to reveal the information.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 04-12-2016

Quote:ole (oh-lay) ‏@olemajorlyindie Apr 9
#BigNews from @timbaland and @jinglepunks! http://buff.ly/1qe7XD0

Timbaland In Talks to Exec Produce Music for Animated Feature Starring Jamie Foxx (Exclusive)

Quote:Timbaland is in final talks to serve as executive music producer on CG-animated feature Groove Tails.

The movie will star Jamie Foxx as a mouse forced to enter the world of competitive street dancing to pay an outstanding cheese debt.

For his role, Timbaland would guide and produce the score for the kids' movie along with music marketing agency Jungle Punks, who is helping the artists expand into original music for brand syncs, television and film scores, video game soundtracks, and sponsorships.

Timbaland is the latest big music talent to lend expertise to animated fare.

I tweeted Ole if Haley might have a shot at voicing for the feature, both Haley and Timbaland are Ole clients

It's a music project which would mean Haley could have some singing opportunities as well as possibly voicing a character?

Timbaland worked on the Fox hit "Empire"

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 04-12-2016

I am getting the impression that Haley may have let the cat out of the bag early. I find nothing else about the renewal on the web. Bill Burr posted his podcast yesterday and didn't mention it.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 04-12-2016

Only indication was Price liking the tweet about Haley's interview and season 2. I tweeted him after that and he didn't reply

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Miguel - 04-12-2016

Quote:PJ ‏@PJHaleyR 10m

B. Burr podcast today strongly hinted he was working on FIFF season 2. said he couldn't say anything yet for some reason lol

Maybe it's a conditional "yes" -- e.g., we want to see the scripts for the second season before we make it official

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 04-12-2016

He said close to this: "I got to try and knock this out because I gotta work Monday morning for something, for some reason I still can't say what it is or what's going on. Hopefully soon. Yep, you know what it is...maybe you don't know what it is. Maybe you don't listen every week, but you know what it is."

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Himm2 - 04-13-2016

The Bill Murphy twitter person (which isn't Haley) "Liked" my tweet that acknowleged a Season Two in the works:
Quote:Bill Murphy and Babbsie liked your Tweet
Apr 12: Congrats on Season 2 Fis4F!!! Hope your voice doesn't change as you get older Bill! https://twitter.com/FYeahBill/status/719642370262740992

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 04-13-2016

(04-13-2016, 08:54 AM)Himm2 Wrote: The Bill Murphy twitter person (which isn't Haley) "Liked" my tweet that acknowleged a Season Two in the works:
Quote:Bill Murphy and Babbsie liked your Tweet
Apr 12: Congrats on Season 2 Fis4F!!! Hope your voice doesn't change as you get older Bill! https://twitter.com/FYeahBill/status/719642370262740992

It's Avelene.