The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" (/thread-2106.html)

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 04-20-2016

Fingers and toes crossed Tongue

Quote:FIFF WRITERS liked your Tweets
2h: @FIFFNetflix Appreciate it, thanks so much!! HeartCool
@HaleyReinhart has a YouTube channel, perhaps it can be posted there?

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Miguel - 04-20-2016

I think the bigger issue is probably managing the rights to it.

Who has control, and who profits how.

It's also possible the production of the performance isn't up to Haley's standards.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 04-20-2016

Well, I tagged Haley in our discussion, if it's not something she wants to do, at least she's in the loop for the request and can tell them yay or nay....I didn't expect to unearth this nugget, just wanted to see if I could persuade them to record & possibly make available any songs Haley will sing for the show (Still holding out for Roberta Flack's "Killing Me Softly" for season 2 Big GrinWink

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 04-23-2016

Quote:Lance Goin ‏@AmayaLancelot 24m24 minutes ago
@billburr Quick question: which Alice Cooper cut was originally envisioned as the show theme again? You said but I'm totally drawing a blank

Quote:Bill Burr @billburr
@AmayaLancelot That was @mikepriceinla who told that story. I think it was Frankenstein byEdgar Winter.

Quote:Michael Price ‏@mikepriceinla 3m3 minutes ago Santa Monica, CA
@billburr @AmayaLancelot Yup. Our first thought was Frankenstein. Maybe it'll show up on the show at some future point.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 05-03-2016

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix 8m8 minutes ago
Bob Pogo lives! Recording episode 202 with @DavidKoechner and @billburr

[Image: ChjIgSpWkAQvpr6.jpg]

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 05-05-2016

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix 2m2 minutes ago
Table read three today! Written by @billburr

[Image: ChtvrAmXEAAj3Fa.jpg]

Haley was just on Twitter... wonder if she's at the table read right now? She missed the last one as she was in Milaukee/Chicago. Should be back in LA by now

Quote:Bill Burr ‏@billburr 2m2 minutes ago
The voice of Bill on @FIsForFamiIy, the amazing @HaleyReinhart just released her new album "Better"

I'd say this follow up tweet from Burr supports that she probably is Tongue

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 48s48 seconds ago
Haley Reinhart Retweeted Bill Burr
Thanks a lot Bill! Heart So much fun at the table read today, lookin forward to recording tomorrow!

[Image: 13129629_1001481676609091_1041258576_n.jpg]

Quote:haleyreinhartJust wrapped up another table read for #season2 of 'F Is For Family' with the whole gang!!! Thanks for the shout out on my album #BETTER @wilfredburr Aka greatest comedian alive! Big Grin #fiff #fanart by @ceciliahg11

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Miguel - 05-05-2016

Bill's tweet included an iTunes link to his 627K followers.
Good bit of exposure outside the Idol and PMJ realms.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 05-11-2016

Mike Price periscoped from the FIFF writer's room (You can see Bill Burr at the opposite end of the table)....says they will periscope more...worth subscribing to Smile

https://twitter.com/mikepriceinla/status/730555906056949760

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 05-15-2016

Quote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BFcNoNXBv4y/

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Miguel - 05-18-2016

Interview with Bill Burr.

Quote:I know this has been talked about a lot, but I am so impressed with the cast of your show. Is that something you had a hand in picking?

There were a few people that were my suggestions. Kevin Farley was a friend of mine and I said they had to get him in, but with the bigger names I didn’t know them. That came from the casting director and Vince Vaughn’s company Wild West, and Mike Price from The Simpsons, who is the co-creator of this show. The only voice we didn’t get was Paul Rudd. I wanted him but he was doing a movie or something like that.

Everyone else, like Sam Rockwell and Laura Dern, Justin Long, Phil Hendrie and Gary Cole were all connections from the people I mentioned. What happens is once you get one big name on it, people will read the script. They don’t want to read a script from some nobody like me. But all of a sudden you have someone attached to it, and people start falling like dominos, thank God. Haley Reinhart does the voice of little me and that was huge. She was a finalist on one of those Simon Cowell shows, but she’s an old soul. She’s the best.

http://steed.bangordailynews.com/2016/05/18/bill-burr-on-f-is-for-family-comedian-bob-marley-and-how-star-wars-is-just-self-help-in-space/