The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" (/thread-2106.html)

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 05-24-2016

Haley's doing voice over work today

[Image: 13256567_582750551904794_1559325148_n.jpg]

Quote:haleyreinhart
It's Billie's Angels, reporting for VO duty. ? #fisforfamily #season2 #netflixoriginal #dreamteam #workhardplayharder #rawrrr

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix 15m15 minutes ago
Recording episode 204 today with the great @realphilhendrie

[Image: CjPn3dFWEAA2VbF.jpg]

[Image: CjPvmj2UgAAyXyf.jpg]

Quote:themocollins ‏@THEMOCOLLINS 1m1 minute ago
Working with this fantastic bunch today! #FIFF #netflix @billburr @HaleyReinhart @DebiDerryberry @realphilhendrie Heart

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 05-31-2016

[Image: 13256651_976071582491144_1904094418_n.jpg]

Quote:that_mo_collins

Girl power in da boof!! Love working with these cuties! #girlpower #FIFF #fisforfamily #netflix

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Miguel - 06-01-2016

From an interview with Bill Burr, the content of the show is tailored to qualify for a grant from France:

Quote:In the second episode of the first season, there is a jab at Syracuse and two people going there were called cheap. Was this intentional?

No, we weren’t making fun of Syracuse. We bounce around with names of cities.

The people that animate the show are from France. If you create a show through a French company, their government gives a grant for it being an animated show and for doing business with them. It’s less expensive. To get the grant, they give you a giant list of things they want in a show, and we had to pick two. One was a European character (Mr. Holtenwasser, a Holocaust survivor), and we can’t say the show takes place in the United States.

http://www.syracusenewtimes.com/burr-in-the-saddle/

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 06-07-2016

Quote:pasha @pashawallace
Drinking game idea: Everytime someone says fuck or God damn in f is for family take a drink

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix
FIFF WRITERS Retweeted pasha
We do not endorse this potentially fatal game.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 07-11-2016

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix 33m33 minutes ago
Table read 209 today! Written by @marcwilmore.

[Image: CnGkSsYUsAAPHYc.jpg:small]

[Image: CnGkSslUcAAUjxv.jpg:small]

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - mercfan3 - 07-11-2016

Bill and Haley look like they were having an intense conversation..or a staring contest. Tongue

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 07-12-2016

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk
Tusk Retweeted Debi Derryberry
@HaleyReinhart w/ @DebiDerryberry as Bill & Maureen #FisForFamily
https://twitter.com/DebiDerryberry/status/752945491302907908

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Miguel - 07-13-2016

Debi linked to an article about "Voice Actors Rock," an upcoming charity concert for VH1’s Save the Music.

Quote:In anticipation of the upcoming show, we spoke with Harnell, Cummings, Daily, Derryberry and Taylor about the the art of voice over and their journey of voicing classic and beloved characters.

...Debi Derryberry: I moved to Nashville to become a country singer and I never thought I really sounded like a kid, although it wasn’t a big deal for me to sound like a kid. Everyone always asks for my mom when I’m on the phone. And the only singing gig I got in Nashville, I ended up being a session singer for commercials, but I only sang as a child in my late 20s.

Quote:The Art of It All

...Derryberry: When I started auditioning and realized that the voice I was booking were these little girl voices, that was what people started knowing me for, is the babies and little girls. When I auditioned for Jimmy Neutron, I was actually a little uncomfortable because I wasn’t experienced at doing little boy voices yet. Everybody who was auditioning for it had these raspy little textured voices and I knew I couldn’t compete because I don’t have a raspy textured voice. So when I did my audition, I was like, well, that’s what I got. And luckily that was what they chose.

Quote:Derryberry: Voices that irritate me, or things that people do that rub me the wrong way, is a repetitive melodic voice where, there’s this thing people do when they read for a commercial or read for animation and they milk it a little too much or they think they need to hit every single word instead of doing it naturally. Or they’ll have this repetitive melody. It drives me crazy.

Quote:Cartoon Friendship Forever

Derryberry: I love this community. The agents, the actors, the engineers, the directors. It’s all so supportive. You don’t want anything to change because it’s so great. And everyone is so unique and beautiful. I know that sounds really Pollyanna-ish, but I think from the outside looking in, people see this fabulous community and the truth is, they’re right.

http://uproxx.com/tv/voice-actors-rock-interview/4/

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 07-18-2016

Quote:Wild West Production Verified account
‏@WildWest

#FisForFamily is in the top-10 for most-streamed shows on @netflix over the last year! http://bit.ly/FFF_NX
[Image: CnruarUVUAEgGaS.jpg]

I did not expect that. Smile

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix 4h
Table read 210 today! The second season finale, written by @mikepriceinla
[Image: Cnr0n8hVYAAtK6K.jpg]

Quote:Trevor Devall ‏@TrevorDevall 52m52 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
Last table read of #FifF Season 2! @THEMOCOLLINS and @HaleyReinhart
[Image: CnsWulCUAAA_f-8.jpg]

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix 3h
Awesome cake from @netflix!
[Image: Cnr5aNrUMAQgEl1.jpg]

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 07-18-2016

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix 22m22 minutes ago
Our read 2day L-R: @TheJohnDiMaggio @billburr @Imkevinfarley @TrevorDevall @realphilhendrie @mikepriceinla @egoldy23
https://twitter.com/FIFFNetflix/status/755239896709595136

^^^Panoramic photo of the table read. Haley is sitting across from Bill Burr Again