The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" (/thread-2106.html)

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 01-13-2017

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix 6m6 minutes ago
Recording ADR for several Season 2 episodes today with @HaleyReinhart and @THEMOCOLLINS

[Image: C2FdJY4VEAAg1R0.jpg]

[Image: C2FdJY5UQAAmBua.jpg]

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 01-18-2017

Quote:Bill Burr ‏@billburr 12m12 minutes ago
.@HaleyReinhart the voice of Bill Murphy on @FIFFNetflix https://youtu.be/R6RD6mjiIZE #KillsIt

Video of Black Hole Sun

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - mercfan3 - 01-18-2017

Bill has a new standup special that will be released January 31.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 01-22-2017

Quote:Jolq Benavides ‏@JolqBenavides
awesome F is for Family intro, starring Bill Burr:http://ift.tt/2jacVQN

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix
FIFF WRITERS Retweeted Jolq Benavides
It will be just a little bit different for Season 2. #FreezeFrameAlert

Quote:FIFF WRITERS liked your Tweet
Tusk @HaleysTusk 4h
@FIFFNetflix @HaleyReinhart (Bill) will be added to the credits? ?https://twitter.com/HaleysTusk/status/823251705370288128:P https://twitter.com/HaleysTusk/status/823251705370288128

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 01-23-2017

“F is for Family” News: New Intro And A Bunch More Episode Titles Revealed

Quote:According to the writers’ room’s Twitter account, we can expect the intro for F is for Family to be slightly different, albeit with the same intro music. Not only that but we have a SLEW of episode titles to report on which officially includes the following in no discernible order:

“KICK THE CAN”

“F IS FOR FIXING IT”

“A GIRL NAMED SUE”

“NIGHT SHIFT”

“Fight Night”

“Heavy Sledding”

“THE LIAR’S CLUB”

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - john - 02-02-2017

[Image: C3reDcdUoAAhgTZ.jpg:small]

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 02-02-2017

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix 23m23 minutes ago
More
Recording pick ups for Season 2 Episode 5 with the wonderful @HaleyReinhart at @MargaritaMix_SM this AM.

[Image: C3raTFVUMAA9yXL.jpg]

[Image: C3raTFIUEAAaCSc.jpg]

Quote:Margarita Mix is a High Definition, 5.1, fully-equipped audio post-production studio. We do 5.1 mixing, 3D mixing, sound design, voice-over, ADR, ISDN & more.

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix 9m9 minutes ago
More
Bill Murphy is not having a good day.

[Image: C3reDcdUoAAhgTZ.jpg]

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Miguel - 02-05-2017

Excerpts from an interview with Bill Burr that was published on January 29th:

Quote:What’s it like working with Netflix as they make the shift to produce more of their own movies, shows, and comedy specials?

There’s like three or four people over there who come by the table read, and they’re all cool. The great thing about them is I agree with 80 percent of their notes, which is unheard of. Their notes on the first season of F Is for Family were like, “Can you push it further?” It’s usually the other way—the artist would create something, then the industry guys come in with their notes, and then you want to tear your hair out.

Is it tempting to drift too far away from reality when writing an animated show like F Is for Family?

I think everyone in the room knows what the tone of the show is, and you write to the tone of the show. I’ve been guilty of being in the writers’ room and going too dark; other people have gone too wacky and zany. It’s something that we really try to be mindful of. For us, a lot of the cartoon and crazy stuff on F Is for Family is tertiary characters; it happens on the television in the show. We try to keep whatever problem the Murphy family is dealing with rooted as much as we can in reality.

You’re about to have your first kid. Congrats on that. Are you freaking out?

Thanks. Anything you can do that will make your wife happy is a great thing, and that’s about the greatest thing you can do. I was worried that I was too old to do it, so the fact that the plumbing still worked was a relief. I was hoping I wasn’t going to have to do the whole Westworld thing where I was going to have to go into a lab and they were going to have to milk some sort of life out of me. I was very excited. Believe it or not, I always wanted to be a dad.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/arts-entertainment/article/2017/01/29/bill-burr-interview/

He really was about to have his first child. Story published on Feb 1st:

Quote:For someone with a baby that’s not even one month old, Bill Burr sounds as lucid and sharp as he does onstage or on his much-loved podcast The Monday Morning Podcast.

“It’s great! No complaints,” he says of these early days of fatherhood. “I’m not really getting much sleep but I knew that was gonna happen signing up for this thing. The experience is exactly as everyone described it. Sure, when she’s crying, I want to help her stop but even when I’m changing her diaper and she’s sitting there crying, I just have to laugh. The chaos of it is funny.”

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/02/bill-burrs-seen-it-all.html

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Tusk - 02-06-2017

Quote:@FIFFNetflix are we going to hear @HaleyReinhart sing again in Season 2?

Quote:FIFF WRITERS @FIFFNetflix

Yes, but it won't be as prominent as in Season One.

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 34m34 minutes ago
Tusk Retweeted FIFF WRITERS
Bummer, how about WHEN #FIFF gets #Season3 create a #StevieNicks type character for @HaleyReinhart so she can sing?

Quote:FIFF WRITERS ‏@FIFFNetflix 23m23 minutes ago
FIFF WRITERS Retweeted Tusk
You never know. We love Haley and it'd be great to hear her sing more on the show.

RE: Haley in "F IS FOR FAMILY" - Miguel - 02-17-2017

Quote:Debi Derryberry ‏@DebiDerryberry 4m

Season 2 of F is For Family is right around the corner! I'll let you know soon about where to purchase show merchandise! #fisforfamily