The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Postmodern Jukebox - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Musical Subjects (http://haleyfans.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Postmodern Jukebox (/thread-2129.html)

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - john - 05-07-2015

Scott uploaded the Von Smith / Annie Goodman version of "Style" on the PMJ page two hours ago. It has more than 2500 Likes already (300+ views). Typical of a PMJ video but the same video uploaded at the Watercooler channel only has 330 Likes despite being up for two days. I guess that speaks to the power of an establised channel with a large subscriber base (1,138,023 vs 8,578).

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - Tusk - 05-07-2015

I'm still not quite sure how Subscribers on Youtube works. I know I don't have the million that Scott does, but in the last 3 months I've doubled my subscribers, and have since posted the new Room 5 vids, yet of those vids, I have a couple that have only 200-400 views...

The theory is. every time I post a new vid, Youtube sends an email to alert my subscribers that it's been posted. Then shouldn't it follow, that with over 4K subscribers, I shouldn't have any videos w/ that few a views? Especially since they've been up almost 2 weeks?

Casey's "Dry Spell" at Room 5 has been up for almost 2 weeks, I know I personally have viewed it around 10 times, yet it only just broke 200 views...

(Casey's videos posted on my channel are consistently among my fewest viewed videos, despite him having many fans among Haliens)

I only have subscribed to Haley's SMYM channel so haven't been on the receiving end of being notified of a new video, so I guess that might be where the gap is in understanding the correlation between number of subscribers and number of views... Tongue

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - buzzenator - 05-07-2015

^I get the email updates on your channel Tusk.

On a negative note...DirecTV dropped the YouTube search feature today after years of providing it. Damn, that's how I've been watching Haley on the big screen. They stated that Google did some sort of upgrade and they can't ( or won't ) support it. Typical, 100 + channels I can do without (Best Bra Ever on four of them) and they drop the YouTube search feature. Dodgy

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - Tusk - 05-07-2015

Nowadays many video devices, from dvd to blu ray to TV's to Flatscreens have internet/wifi functionality and come with YouTube apps that don't rely on whatever TV service you use. Maybe if your TV isn't too old, it might have one?

Both my flatscreens and all my blu ray/DVD players have a Youtube App to view youtubes, netflix, Hulu etc Even my old Playstation has a Youtube app, I believe the new Xboxes have a similar service as well

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - buzzenator - 05-08-2015

(05-07-2015, 04:37 PM)Tusk Wrote: Nowadays many video devices, from dvd to blu ray to TV's to Flatscreens have internet/wifi functionality and come with YouTube apps that don't rely on whatever TV service you use. Maybe if your TV isn't too old, it might have one?

Both my flatscreens and all my blu ray/DVD players have a Youtube App to view youtubes, netflix, Hulu etc Even my old Playstation has a Youtube app, I believe the new Xboxes have a similar service as well

LOL...I bought this 50" Plasma Monitor about 10 years ago, paid about 5k for it. It had one HDMI port...I'm a little behind the times and price on that one. Tongue

Must be time to upgrade, although the Plasma design was a great format and lasted 10 years, or it's time to upgrade the blu ray player and Wii player. Confused

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - john - 05-08-2015

Molly has played violin on some PMJ covers
Partition - Beyonce (Violin cover by Molly Fletcher)

Early PMJ
Postmodern Jukebox Ep. 3
Only Girl (in the World) - Rihanna Cover - Scott Bradlee & Niia

Reenat Pinchas on cello (she has appeared on several PMJ videos)
Quote:Classically trained at The Juilliard School and Rice University, Reenat studied with the highly acclaimed cellist Lynn Harrell and Bonnie Hampton. She has performed as a soloist, chamber musician, and orchestral player throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America. She was personally invited to play under the baton of New York Philharmonic’s Maestro Lorin Maazel on his private estate, and in addition, has worked with world renowned artists such as Placido Domingo, Itzhak Perlman, Gustavo Dudamel, Renee Fleming, and Wynton Marsalis.

...Reenat’s collaborations are extensive and can be heard across a wide range of genres from classical, pop, hip-hop, electronic, dance, jazz, folk, indie, and world music. Most recently she has recorded for Rihanna and Christina Aguilera. She has appeared on a few feature films and can be seen on a wide variety of television programs including NBC’s Saturday Night Live with Pharrell and Bastille, ABC’s Good Morning America performing the oscar award winning song “Glory” from the movie Selma with John Legend & Common, Vh1’s Big Morning Buzz Live Christmas special with Sasha Allen. This past year, she joined Alicia Keys on stage in front of 60,000 people at the Global Citizen Festival along with Israeli musician Idan Raichel and Palestinian musician Ali Amir in an effort to promote world peace and end world hunger. ..
http://www.reenatpinchas.com/

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - john - 05-14-2015

This weeks PMJ release

Barbie Girl - Vintage Beach Boys - Style Aqua Cover ft. Morgan James

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - Miguel - 05-14-2015

I wonder if that was inspired by all the comments on AATB saying Morgan was like a barbie doll despite singing...

"You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll"

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - john - 05-14-2015

PMJ Promo piece

What is Postmodern Jukebox??

The Barbie Girl looks like a hit with the PMJ crowd. Up (almost) nine hours and it has 7366 Likes.

I wonder if Haley's next PMJ song will have a summertime vibe.

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - My Alter Ego - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 10:15 AM)john Wrote: This weeks PMJ release

Barbie Girl - Vintage Beach Boys - Style Aqua Cover ft. Morgan James

That's funny! Initially, I thought that the song didn't seem to be much of a showcase for Morgan's voice. And then she becomes a human 'theremin.'

(For the exceedingly few of you who don't know about thereminsSmile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theremin