The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ (/thread-2132.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Miguel - 08-11-2015

PMJ FB comments from June posting of "Habits":

Quote:Listen UP....

Quote:Haley Une fabuleuse chanteuse de blues dans l'ambiance des années 30 dans un bar confortable comme on les aime à écouter jusqu'au bout de la nuit
~~~~
Haley a fabulous blues singer in the atmosphere of the 30 s in a comfortable bar as we like to listen to the end of the night

response to share:
Quote:I saw Tove Lo preform it and don't hate me Tove but I think I'm more excited for this version

Quote:Apaixonada.
~~~~ Portuguese ~~~~
In Love.

Quote:This womans voice is phenomenal

Quote:Belle voix juste rauque à mon goût!
~~~~
Beautiful voice hoarse just to my taste!

Quote:Had to share again, I just love her.

Quote:She is one of my American Idol bets who did not make it to the final 2. But hey!!!!!!!! Ü

Quote:Ang sarap mo kumanta, bata ka! Hooo!
~~~~ Filipino ~~~~
The zest to sing, child! Hooo!
^ same person v
Quote:She knows the idiom like she was born in that era!

Haley, you should have won that year's AI.

Quote:Now thats wat i call music why cant more ppl sound like this woman ‪#‎singmetosleep‬

Quote:Love her voice.

Quote:Totalmente enamorado de haley reinthart y su melodiosa voz, postmodern jukebox lo mejor.
~~~~
Totally in love with Haley Reinthart and her melodious voice, postmodern jukebox the best.

Quote:Love her! Everything she vocalizes is just stunning.

response to share:
Quote:Me encanta ella..
~~~~
I love her..

Quote:Let's make this viral. What a rendition!

Quote:Haley Reinhart could sing from a dictionary and make it sound sexy—such an amazing, sultry voice!

Quote:hayley é mt amor, ela e o fofo do Casey, melhor par que saiu do american idol heart emoticon
~~~~ Portuguese ~~~~
Hayley is a lot of love, she and the cute of Casey, best couple that came out of the American idol

response to share:
Quote:That was phenomenal. Honestly, what a stupid song with stupid lyrics. This version is awesome.

sharer:
Quote:I like the original but I think I like this better tongue emoticon She did such a great job on this

RE: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - riley - 08-11-2015

Habits passed 3 million Big Grin

RE: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Miguel - 08-23-2015

PMJ posted "Habits" to their FB page yesterday.

Share comments (s) and Responses ® to shares:

s
Quote:great voice

r
Quote:Haley should of won American Idol she is the only I have ever cast a vote for, lol

s
Quote:Chillin' with the fabulous Haiey Reinhart and Postmodern Jukebox today! Blissful

s/r/r2r
Quote:Essa Haley Reinhart é divina na voz pai!
~~~~
!This is divine Haley Reinhart in voice father!

s
Quote:Delícia de ouvir!!!!!!!
~~~~
Delicious to hear!!!!!!!

r
Quote:Wow amazing vocals. I haven't listened to jazz in a long time, miss the trumpet solos.

r
Quote:Ugh I'm obsessed with her!

s
Quote:Ídola desde american idol impecável
~~~~ Portuguse ~~~~
Ídola Since American idol flawless

s, straight out of Compton:
Quote:Gosh, I can marry her voice!
‪#‎habits‬ ‪#‎goodhabits‬

r
Quote:Yes, I've heard it. Not a fan of the words so I didn't get this one.

s
Quote:Haley Reinhart !!!

s
Quote:Love Jazz...Haley is a gem...song for the night

s
Quote:I love listening to PMJ and Haley's voice is something else!! Amazing sounds!!

s
Quote:How I longed to hear nostalgic 1930's sounds in perfect harmony . Haley Reinhart and her band is doing just that and more!

s
Quote:Another fine rendition from Hailey Reinhart and PMJ!

s
Quote:Love her! ~K

s
Quote:Great voice jazz singing.

s
Quote:I like me some Haley Reinhart

s
Quote:Che tesoro
That honey

responses to a share:

Quote: love her voice

Quote:Perfection . I want every song she has ever done .

s
Quote:Love me some Haley

r
Quote:She could sing to me anytime!

share and responses:

Quote:Sheer raw talent

Quote:no kidding

Quote:Damn!!

s
Quote:Love this girl

r
Quote:Still my fave

s
Quote:One of my fav entertainers!!!!

s
Quote:Haley's one if my favorites from.PMJ.

r
Quote:Love it !!!! Her voice is wow

r
Quote:Me parece escuchar a Whinehouse
~~~~
It seems to me to listen to whinehouse

r
Quote:La de creep es mi favorite smile emoticon
~~~~
The creep is my favorite

r
Quote:Sa version du "Seven nation army" des White Stripes est excellente (autre vidéo),toute en douceur légèreté et puissance contenue et contrôlée, assez planant tout ça
~~~~
His version of the ' seven nation army " of the white stripes is excellent (other video), Any smoothly lightness and power contained and controlled, enough hovering all this

s
Quote:Ela brinca com a voz.
~~~~
She plays with the voice.

s
Quote:Haley is fabulous! Check this out?

s
Quote:Another video from this talented young lady...

r
Quote:Thanks for reintroducing me to this music. It is really very good stuff and opening my mind to appreciate music I do not regularly listen to.

RE: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Miguel - 08-24-2015

share comments from PMJ's April FB posting of "Habits"

Quote:Love her voice!

r2s:
Quote:Si hay algo que me da envidia de verdad son estas voces.... ¡qué lujo poder cantar así!
~~~~
If there is something that I envy of truth are these voices.... What a luxury to be able to sing as well!

Quote:I really like the different spin Postmodern Jukebox put on songs. This one is lovely and the vocalist has a great voice!

Quote:Remember Haley Reinhart. Fabulous voice.

Quote:I love seeing amazing talent like this

Quote:remember Haley?! amazing voice! so classic!

Quote:YES! YES! I saw that "IT" factor in her on American Idol and I think it was the last season I watched. She is wonderful! I LOVE this!

r2s:
Quote:She is great!

Quote:Still in love with her, Haley Reinhart!

Quote:Her voice is one of a kind!

r2s:
Quote:I like her - thanks Chip - had never heard her. Will add her to my Pandora stations

r2s:
Quote:She was third place on American Idol in 2011. Glad to see she's still around!

Quote:I don't care for this cover. But I still love her voice.

Quote:Really thought she shoulda won that season of American Idol

r2s:
Quote:Isn't she wonderful? She was on Idol a while back...

RE: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - john - 10-01-2015

YT

Quote:what a voice!!!!!!!! I'm in love

Quote:HALEY OMFG <3

Quote:Such a talented and beautiful person. I am thrilled that she is worth more than both the people who beat her on AI. She and Casey should have been the two finalists! They are so much talent and fun in one room! So glad they are so successful.

Quote:Damn, is she talented or what?

Quote:Magnificent

Quote:Fabulous voice. Wow!!

Quote:She is amazing.... wait you guys musicians are amazing too! PMJ is a great discovery for me in the south of France... Will be coming to see you in Istres in the spring! Sorry gotta run get the tickets! Smile

Quote:Phenomenal quite amazing, I just fell in love a little more

Quote:Sweet Jesus, if you can watch/listen to this and not fall in love with Haley on some level, you're superhuman! I am WEAK! That voice. And she's so beautiful. Excellent arrangement and cover as usual.

Quote:g-od damn she is crème de la crème

Quote:shes so dreamy

Quote:her voice really has something to it... don't know what it is, but its beautiful..

Quote:Best voice I've heard in years. So classy and flawless

Quote:Мурия Щукина 2 weeks ago (edited)
Haley Reinhart - а diamond,... faceted diamond ... Thank you Scott Smile

Quote:God I fall more in love with this girl everytime I see here sing.

Quote:I tought she was incredible in "Oops, I did it again" but... Wow... Just amazing talent, amazing style, amazing color of voice... OMG

Quote:She makes it look so effortless wow

Quote:is it bad that i've listened to this so many times that i've memorised every single little shake and vibrato in her voice
30 [Image: thumbs_up.gif]

Quote:After watching this video and all the other Haley videos, I've come to one conclusion.....this defines real pure sexy on every level. I'm so sick of the trends now where society and media defines sexy as trying to be as slutty looking as possible and that wearing less is more. NO NO NO!!!
Haley in these videos is sexy. The dress which isnt revealing at all but is so beautiful on her and ties into everything so well, her movements, her hair, and omg that voice! This is real music to love. I fell in love with her voice from the first few seconds of listening. Now it's more about the image than the voice and that's why music is in the sad state it is now. We need to go back to this style as I can get lost in her voice and overall performance for hours. Innocent can be and still is sexy!

Quote:Ugh, she's amazing, I honestly don't think I would have liked this cover as much if it wasn't her voice singing it, it just sounds wonderful!

Also, the drummer is pretty cute ^^

RE: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - NUG - 10-02-2015

The drummer is CRAZY CUTE! Tongue

RE: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Himm2 - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 05:48 AM)NUG Wrote: The drummer is CRAZY CUTE! Tongue

I'll give you Skip Thomas's autograph NUG...butt you'd rather have his photo, right?

RE: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Tusk - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 06:31 AM)Himm2 Wrote: I'll give you Skip Thomas's autograph NUG...butt you'd rather have his photo, right?

Is Skip Chip's brother? Tongue

RE: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - XAtlantic - 10-03-2015

I must say, I am kinda proud for Haley that Habits has such legs with 3.67 mil views by now. I appreciated it when it first came out but since then it has grown on me a lot more and I find myself now appreciating it on a whole different level. Seeing how even 7NA and Oops aren't automatically in the quick multi-millions (of course they're doing very well, too with way to go) Habits is really holding its own - which makes me smile every time I see it (#justrandomthoughts).

RE: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Himm2 - 10-03-2015

(10-02-2015, 12:58 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 06:31 AM)Himm2 Wrote: I'll give you Skip Thomas's autograph NUG...butt you'd rather have his photo, right?

Is Skip Chip's brother? Tongue

oops... I Skipped the Chip off the old block