The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Football and the Reinharts - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-31.html)
+--- Thread: Football and the Reinharts (/thread-2168.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Football and the Reinharts - Tusk - 12-26-2014

Note from Miguel: This was split from the "Haley and her family" thread.

We were talking about the Seahawks, in my email, i had noted the Seahawks were making another strong run at the SuperBowl. Harry's reply was regarding that comment, we've never discussed Hockey, only baseball and football, why he referenced nothing to root for in the Bears, the football team, since the subject was football. It was about the Seahawks Wink

Harry sent me this email before the Seahawks' Superbowl, last year, subject heading was: "hawks"

[Image: HarryHawks_zps80d466e3.jpg]

Harry's been following the Seahawks all last year, too, even paying them the best compliment a Bear's fan can bestow another team:

Quote:Wow, that D really came to play. No to mention every other aspect of the game. kind of brought me back to my '85 Bears! Congrats!! I'm sure Seattle is jumpin' today!

(Russell Wilson, Seattle's QB, ends every interview by saying "Go Hawks")

I think Harry knows "Go Hawks" is the appropriate way one Seahawks fan salutes another Tongue

RE: Haley and her family - Himm2 - 12-26-2014

OK, I didn't realize that quote was from an email Harry sent to you otherwise I could have put 2 & 2 2gether...but I know he's also a Black Hawks fan.

RE: Haley and her family - My Alter Ego - 12-27-2014

Quote:[Image: HarryHawks_zps80d466e3.jpg]

Harry's been following the Seahawks all last year, too, even paying them the best compliment a Bear's fan can bestow another team:

Quote:
Wow, that D really came to play. No to mention every other aspect of the game. kind of brought me back to my '85 Bears! Congrats!! I'm sure Seattle is jumpin' today!

Late last year/early this year (yes, that Super Bowl was really this year -- last season, but this year), I had read some articles wherein the comparison of the Hawks with the '85 Bears team was made, and I had wondered if that was why Harry was following the Hawks. Maybe not the only reason, but looks like my wondering was partially correct.

RE: Haley and her family - My Alter Ego - 01-18-2015

(01-18-2015, 05:32 PM)Himm2 Wrote:
(12-26-2014, 05:04 PM)Tusk Wrote:
Quote:Wow, that D really came to play. No to mention every other aspect of the game. kind of brought me back to my '85 Bears! Congrats!! I'm sure Seattle is jumpin' today!
(Russell Wilson, Seattle's QB, ends every interview by saying "Go Hawks")

WAY TO GO SUPER SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Thanks, Himm. That was wild. DangeRuss is definitely a clutch QB -- well, and the entire team. Sheesh!

RE: Haley and her family - Tusk - 01-18-2015

I just emailed Harry he should expect another Seahawks NFC Champions cap this year, since they won the SuperBowl after I sent him one last year LOL Cool

RE: Haley and her family - midnightblues - 01-18-2015

Way to Go Green Bay, you could have had it all, rolling in the rain.: Dang WTF happened?

RE: Haley and her family - Himm2 - 01-18-2015

Looks like the far north corners of the US will be represented in Phoenix Feb. 1. Total domination by the Patriots!!

RE: Haley and her family - Tusk - 01-19-2015

LOL sounds like the Reinharts were as thrilled at the game as Seattle fans were

Quote:OMG! Patti and I watched in amazement! The Pack was completely stunned!
What a finish! Congratulations!
'Bold' added by Harry Wink

I can imagine them freaking out on that Overtime drive.....What a game that was OMG Big Grin

RE: Haley and her family - john - 01-19-2015

(01-19-2015, 12:50 PM)Tusk Wrote: LOL sounds like the Reinharts were as thrilled at the game as Seattle fans were

Quote:OMG! Patti and I watched in amazement! The Pack was completely stunned!
What a finish! Congratulations!
'Bold' added by Harry Wink

I can imagine them freaking out on that Overtime drive.....What a game that was OMG Big Grin

Being that they are from Chicago, they should detest the Packers and celebrate any loss. I imagine that comes into play on this.

RE: Haley and her family - Tusk - 01-19-2015

LOL I'm embarrassed to say Rachel and I had a little 'spat' w/ a Halien who's a Bears fan but jumped onto the Packer bandwagon (gave Rachel a rash of crap last week for her Cowboys' lost to GB) I thought it weird that someone would root for their division rival, you'd never see me rooting for the 49ers Wink