The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley touring with PMJ -- Feb 2015 - March 2016 (& March 2017) - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley touring with PMJ -- Feb 2015 - March 2016 (& March 2017) (/thread-2180.html)

RE: 2015 PMJ North American Tour - john - 06-20-2015

[Image: CH7H3LRUwAABc9E.jpg]
Quote:Cecilia gomez
‏@ceciliahg11
@HaleyReinhart I swear I couldn't take my eyes off of you!

RE: 2015 PMJ North American Tour - Miguel - 06-20-2015

Quote:Cecilia gomez
‏@ceciliahg11

She is so stunning

[Image: CH7HrYOUMAA04F8.jpg]

Quote:Cecilia gomez ‏@ceciliahg11 3h

Sorry for my shitty filming. I was trying to watch @HaleyReinhart without staring at my phone screen

https://twitter.com/ceciliahg11/status/612151536110604288

^ 30 seconds of "Habits"

RE: 2015 PMJ North American Tour - dswim2 - 06-20-2015

So when we purchased our tickets, you could only get floor seats. However, we got there early and were able to snag seats in the balcony, which I guess were "first come first serve". We got in line 30 minutes before the doors opened, so we were one of the early birds. While waiting in line, I heard a sax playing in the distance. I knew it was Jacob, but initially I thought it was coming from inside (the windows of the venue). Then I saw Jacob walking up from the sidewalk--where the tour bus was parked (and maybe Haley's car?--not sure if she drove there or not)--and I got really excited. His playing alone, I could just tell that this was going to be a good show. I've never heard a sax live, and I got to tell you, it's "flippin" amazing. The people in line were also really friendly and pumped. There was a good amount of old people, but also people in their 20's,30's, 40's, etc. There was also someone there that was 15 who was introduced to the audience by Arianna, and told not to settle on just one husband. They let us in an hour early. By the time 8 came around, people were getting revved up. They started about 10-15 minutes late though--not a big deal. I read reviews before hand that the sound system was deplorable; albeit, those reviews were for EDM shows and I was hopeful that an acoustic band like PMJ would be different--which it was. The band found a perfect blend for all of the instruments and for showcasing the vocalists. There were a couple issues with the mics at the start; Von in particular had his mic blow out for roughly 15 seconds. Haley also experienced this during her performance of "lovefool" when she was scatting, but it was only for about 5 seconds. They jumped right on it to fix the mics. I think my favorite performance from Haley was "Habits". Her voice was just breathtaking to hear live. Everyone went nuts when she started singing "Creep". That was probably the biggest round of applause from the night. That being said, it was a very rowdy crowd--in a good way; they were all going crazy for anyone that was on stage. Blake joked after Haley's performance of "Creep" that she got a standing ovation: "look Haley, a standing ovation"--as Haley walked off stage. Of course, he was referring to everyone on the floor. For "Burn", it was Haley, Robyn, and Arianna. It was interesting that Robyn was on the left, Arianna in the middle, and Haley on the right for the performance. Robyn basically song the part she does for the online video. Our show seemed to be extra long because they had Von, Blake, Haley, Maiya, Arianna, Robyn, and they also brought in a special guest to sing: Kat Robichaud. I believe she was on The Voice. She did a cover of "Drunk in Love" by Beyonce. It was her PMJ debut, and it was pretty good. I guess she lives in San Fran. Because of all the extra PMJ members, I was a little worried that she wouldn't perform "Habits", but she ended up doing it. Blake was an amazing MC. He was ridiculously funny, and don't even get me started on hearing his beat boxing live. Likewise, Arianna was also extremely funny. Instead of flirting with just an older gentlemen, she flirted with one of the girls in the front as well. She made some funny quips about how the older gentleman wouldn't "only be ridding the trolley tonight." She also made a pun about being "bi-coastal". Arianna's voice really benefited from a live format. I was really impressed compared to her videos. Von Smith was also one of my faves...his performance of "Sweet Child of Mine" blew the roof off of the Regency Ballroom, and "Shake it off" is just a fun song to jam to. Robyn was kinda "meh" for me. Her first performance was probably my least favorite, but her other two were pretty good. I thought that Maiya would perform her new PMJ cover, but she didn't. That being said, she was hands down the best vocalist next to Haley. For the final performances, the bass player did the Jurassic Park theme song; Jacob did that really long note again, which was a crowd please; Haley did some type of ode to San Francisco. Not sure exactly what the song is called. It really got the crowd excited though. I mustered up the courage to go see Haley after the show. She was really sweet and made me feel like I was just meeting a friend. I also got a few other signatures from the band. All in all, I have to say that it was one of the best experiences in my life! Smile

My highlights of the night:
1) hearing Haley sing live/meeting Haley
2) Blake Lewis as the MC and his jokes/beat boxing
3) Von Smith singing "Sweet Child..." and "Shake it..."
4) Arianna's jokes
5) Jacob's stage presence and playing ability
6) Maiya and her killer chops

RE: 2015 PMJ North American Tour - XAtlantic - 06-20-2015

You met her! I'm so happy for you!

RE: 2015 PMJ North American Tour - riley - 06-20-2015

sounds like you had a great time so glad you got to meet her! She is such a sweetie and appreciates her fans. Thanks for the write up I love reading them. Cool

RE: 2015 PMJ North American Tour - Himm2 - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 04:31 AM)dswim2 Wrote: All in all, I have to say that it was one of the best experiences in my life! Smile

I've never had a bad or even mediocre experience when Haley Reinhart or her family was involved. Like tusk, these experiences have greatly enhanced my joy for life! Glad you are now a "Live" Halien dswim and thanks for a great write-up.
I stayed for all 3 sets of Midnight last night with Penny until 1 am at Peggy Kinanes and I'll be picking up tickets for the 11/18 PMJ Chicago show at the box office today for 3 Haliens & 3 Reinharts.

RE: 2015 PMJ North American Tour - buzzenator - 06-20-2015

(06-19-2015, 02:29 PM)Himm2 Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 02:27 PM)dswim2 Wrote: Thanks guys! Im leaving now...tell you all about it when i get back! Wink beyond excited!

Beware of Ariana Savalas if you're in the front row...protect yourself:

Steve Klumpp‎Ariana Savalas
June 16 at 7:33pm ·
I trimmed down my Ariana Savalas No Diggety interaction in Milwaukee to just the good stuff for my own guilty pleasure...excuse me while I indulge:
Ariana Savalas...I Like the Way You Work It, too - "No Diggity" #pmjtour
Postmodern Jukebox - Milwaukee - 6/10/15. 2nd show that Ariana picked me to flirt with and romp around the stage wearing my glasses that she snagged off my f...
YOUTUBE.COM
Like · Comment ·

Ariana Savalas likes this.

Minneapolis version - see what you missed (vertical orientation challenged) Buzzerino:

She really knows how to work that front row...Rolleyes

My Ariana checklist for the next show...no hat, no glasses, no tie...and stand next to Himm2 Tongue

^ dswim...nice write up and congrats on the Haley up close and personal encounter. There is always some processing one goes through on a Haley concert/encounter. There is this in the moment euphoria you experience live and it takes awhile to be able to rewind what happened...but it's all good the 2nd and 3rd time you revisit it. Cool

RE: 2015 PMJ North American Tour - john - 06-20-2015

Thanks for relating your experiences Dswim. Sounds like you got the deluxe show and it was a great time. Big Grin And thanks for identifying Kat Robichaud -- I wondered who that extra person was on the stage at the end of the show.

Not the best video but gives a sense of audience perspective and reaction - Creep

RE: 2015 PMJ North American Tour - Miguel - 06-20-2015

Quote:Kat Robichaud ‏@katrowbeeshow 2h

Celebrating in the tour bus after an amazing show with @pmjofficial @haleyreinhart @robynadele… https://instagram.com/p/4KECNwFCJ3/

RE: 2015 PMJ North American Tour - Tusk - 06-20-2015

[Image: 11312264_822782921173179_1144286726_n.jpg]