The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-29-2015

Quote:Love this!!!! And, two American Idol contestants are part of it.

Quote:David S... What a super performance... Thought you would enjoy this... I know I did!!! What great musicians and voices!!!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-29-2015

Quote:Loved 'em on AI

Quote:Great song and these women can sing... Just realized a few are from American Idol

Quote:I always love me some Haley and Casey...

Quote:One more musical share. Besides being a pretty fab version of a popular song, this includes two great finalists, some of our favorites, from American Idol last year or the year before, which is cool.

Quote:Love this!!!! And, two American Idol contestants are part of it.

Quote:casey and Haley from American idol!! Wowww

Quote:Thats Casey Abrams singing and playing bass and the redhead female singer in the middle is Haley Reinhart, Both were on American Idol and are loaded with talent. Very old school to be so young.

Quote:They definitely had big voices! I could listen to them all day long! I just wanted to feed them each a cookie.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-30-2015

A FB post by Scott
Quote:Scott Bradlee
March 27 · Edited ·

Hey new fans!! In case you found me through that "All About That Bass" video that is going FB viral, the name of the group in the video is Postmodern Jukebox, and we are on tour in the US and Canada this Spring. Tix are here: http://www.pmjlive.com/

...oh, and I also have a YouTube channel with a ton of vintage remakes of pop songs: http://www.youtube.com/scottbradleelovesya
Comments:
Quote:Nanci Plante SO glad it went viral. What an AMAZING bunch of talent you have there. Found your youtube channel and made a game with my 11 year old granddaughter to "name those tunes" - all the songs she knows and loves set to the music IIIII know and love. Thank you so so much for sharing yourselves with us.
Like · Reply · 5 · March 27 at 5:37am

Quote:Mindy Lee Page I had no idea who you were before hearing this version of "all about that bass" but damn! ya'll are AWESOME!!! ya have a new fan!

Quote:Raffi Derderian I very much enjoyed the All about the Bass video and your music is fantastic.
Looking forward to hearing more from you Sir.

Quote:Suzanne Curtin Only just discovered you now... .. Can't believe I could have seen you in Vicar Street, Dublin last month but didn't know about you at the time. .. PMJ will have to come back to Dublin soon!

Quote:Birgit Beenfeldt Please..PLEASE come and do EUROPE - and especially Copenhagen, D E N M A R K!!!

Quote:Ann Allen Hi. Yes, I'm a new fan. You guys are *fabulous*. Hope when you move on to WORLD touring (which I have no doubt you will) that you will remember wee Belfast, and visit Northern Ireland.
Lots of comments, tweets, etc in recent days from people wanting PMJ to do a European tour.

Quote:Mary Madigan 'All about that bass' is the best thing I've watched in years! Absolutely awesome!

Quote:Jill Creagh I'm new, and I live in Perth, Western Australia! Would love your band to make it's way over here!!!
Please

Quote:Alkan Ozyayla waiting for you in istanbul!!!

Quote:Lin Sutton Is Post Modern Jukebox a Brittish band? If so will they be doing a tour of the UK?
Absolutely love their version of "all about the base"............would love to see what else they do!!

Scott posted the video directly on the Postmodern Jukebox FB page (as opposed to his own). It has logged 27K views today. Confused

Some share list comments:
Quote:Jared Fladeland I could listen to Haley sing all day and night.
Like · Reply · 9 [Image: FacebookThumbsUp.png]· 14 hours ago

Quote:Joyce Leffingwell Bradley I'm so happy that young women can actually sing like that today!! The center girl has got THAT look!!

Quote:Robert White This is Rapturously beautiful !!! Such style..Such beautiful singing and playing... OMG top notch talent

Quote:Wesley Doll Jill D. Adams, did you know Haley Reinhart is in this group?! http://youtu.be/dO_vT8E1XFI

Haley Reinhart - I Who Have Nothing - Top 4
Haley Reinhart singing I Who Have Nothing by Ben...

Quote:Dylan James why did the original cello cut just stop suddenly and go sit in the background? Random.... and i Hate how none of you guys will sware, its 2015 and we are all adults, so come on and say bitches!
This guy also responded to replies but nothing of interest. I just wanted to put my two cents in about the "swaring" issue. This was put together by Scott to a large extent as a marketing tool and I think he wanted it to be a fun song that offended no one and had the largest reach possible: young, old, red state, blue state, whatever.

Quote:Tameka Ogletree Ayana Yaya Martin this is the video I was telling you about

Quote:Robert White This is Rapturously beautiful !!! Such style..Such beautiful singing and playing... OMG top notch talent

Quote:Nicki Barrett Are you planning to come to the UK?
Wink

-----------------
Some comments on PMJ FB page under new video link to Habits (put up on Mar 26):
Quote:Josh Lister Christ alive

Emma Gerbich i know omg

Quote: OH. MY. GOD.

Quote: God I LOVE her voice!!!!

Quote:My God, will you listen to that voice!!

Quote: One of the best voices I've ever heard! Unique, like Billie Holiday!

Quote: Bravo Simply Fantastic

Quote:WOW! Incredibly fantastic!

Quote:Congratulations, your music is above all expectations. Superb!

Quote:One of your best performances for me! Love Haley's tone!
Like · Reply · 10 [Image: FacebookThumbsUp.png] ·

Quote:Haley, Haley, Haley! That voice...

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - PotterFan1029 - 03-30-2015

Wow it sure is nice to see all these positive comments about Haley

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-30-2015

AATB share comment:

Quote: I'm so in love with that girls voice at the beginning. I could listen to her sing all day with my eyes closed.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - pennylane - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 06:58 AM)Miguel Wrote: AATB share comment:

Quote: I'm so in love with that girls voice at the beginning. I could listen to her sing all day with my eyes closed.

I totally agree Wink I just love Heart Heart Heart Haley Reinhart's voice Big Grin

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-30-2015

Quote:Do You recognize the middle singer and first bass player????

Quote:haley is still amazing. She was on american idol

Quote:This is totally fun. We like this song in our house smile emoticon and totally fun to see this version plus it's people from a season of American Idol that I really enjoyed smile emoticon win win win!

Quote:Haley Reinhart from American Idol Season 10 joins the Jukebox; huge talent.

Quote:Shawn Brewton it's Haley Reinhardt!!

Quote:Haley and Casey are still 2 of my all time favorites from Idol.

Quote:Every part featuring the idols were clearly the best

Quote:That Lead singer Hayley Reinhart is HOT HOT HOT!!! Amazing voice too. My favourite version of 'All about the bass' by far by Scott Bradlee's PMJ.

Quote:Hate that song but they made it actually ptetty good the first guy is casey abrams he was on american idol a few years ago didnt win but i really liked his voice!

Person #1:
Quote:Check it out. You might recognize Haley.

Person #2:
Quote:Tell me, who is Haley and which vocalist is she?

Person #3:
Quote:She is the one in the middle and she came out with American Idle two or three years ago. Morgan James on the right has a great voice also. Its all good and so true! lol

Quote:One of my friends sent this to me the other day , I just love it , the girl in the middle has the most amazing voice !! x

Quote:Jim, i saw him trying out on one of those talent shows and her also! He can sing anything! Good golly this is great talent!

Quote:Glad Casey is still making music

Quote:The guy Casey Abrams was on American Idol. I loved him.

Quote:Haley reinhart too...I think it might have been one of the last seasons I watched the show

Quote: I know, cool, eh! Saw this yesterday!. the bass player reminds me of an Idol contestant from a few years ago. cant remember his name.

Quote: It is him, Casey Abrams!!

Quote:Past American idols (awesome rendition)

Quote:These two were past American Idol contestants!

Quote:I loved Casey and Haley when they were on American Idol!

Quote:The lead singer was on American Idol, and she was one of my favorites!

Person #1:
Quote: singer in the middle is Haley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts9oMPpvJew

Person #2:
Quote:My fav too.

Quote:Wow! And I thought they were just eye candy !

Quote:Do you remember these 2 on American Idol?

Quote:I loved those two on American Idol!

424,243 shares
127,035 likes

AATB YouTube comments:

Quote:Ok, I fall in love for the first singer... What a voice....

Quote:Beautiful!
I love Haley's Sexy Voice.
Thanks!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-30-2015

Quote:Joe Gall shared Kai Kamai's video.
6 mins ·
They took a catchy little song and made it into a great song. I love these guys!
A lead editor with Warner Bros. Animation (Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Batman)

I tried to save time by searching Google to find Kai's FB post.

I found a post from October featuring Kate Davis.

It generated:

22,058 likes
92,504 shares

The newer version is up to:

129,188 likes
433,570 shares

Share comments:

Quote:Jaron Lowenstein shared Kai Kamai's video.
17 mins ·

Hey LA friends, I've been managing an act called "Postmodern Jukebox" for a while and I'm so excited to finally have them performing their first concert in LA at Club NOKIA Tuesday June 23rd (tickets ==> www.pmjlive.com).

I'm going to be reaching out to many of you individually to ask you to join me in celebrating their fantastic success story, but until then, I'm asking you all collectively to please come see this show. I am so proud of Scott Bradlee and each and every performer who makes up this rotating collective of insane talent and I want to share them with you. If you don't know Postmodern Jukebox, please take a second to watch this video (20 million views in 10 days) so you can get an idea of what kinda talent you will see. Tagging some of you here. Please SHARE this if its not too much trouble. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you there!

^ Studied at Harvard, lives in Nashville

Quote:Evan Lowenstein
Not even 19.5M views. I'll share it when it hits 20M views.

^ CEO of StageIt

Evan Mitchell Lowenstein and Jaron David Lowenstein (born March 18, 1974) are American musicians and identical twin brothers who performed as Evan and Jaron.

Evan was in London with PMJ and Jaron

Quote:The middle girl came in third on American Idol !! SASSY !!

Quote:I think these singers & Base player were on one of the singing shows I rember them but don't remember which show they were on. This is great OMG what a great take on this song it makes the original look like a childs version.

Quote:American Idol alumni!!!

Quote:Espectacular! São as grandes vozes do American Idol

Quote:Casey Abrams is my favorite American Idol kid, ever! This is so much fun.