The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-30-2015

So Jaron is the manager I've heard referenced. How much of the clicking of the PMJ machine is his doing?

Quote:Jaron and The Long Road to Love
March 18 at 7:03am ·
It's my birthday today. Pray for me.

Pray for You

Quote:Jaron and The Long Road to Love shared Postmodern Jukebox's video.
February 19 ·
This is so cool! I can't believe I'm a part of this. Postmodern Jukebox is so good!!

His comment for an upload of Habits.
Quote:Jaron and The Long Road to Love shared Scott Bradlee's video.
February 4 ·
This is hot. Super hot.
https://www.facebook.com/JaronandTheLongRoadtoLove

Quote:Jaron Lowenstein ®Verified account
@JaronLowe
One hit wonder. Twice. Evan and Jaron then Jaron and The Long Road to Love. Now managing artists for Premeditated Entertainment.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - My Alter Ego - 03-30-2015

Quote:Larry, from Beckum, Germany put the video in his FB timeline and got this response from a friend a few minutes later
Quote:
Simply sensational love the music,the talent,the voices+Musicianship,never heard of them or ever seen them,but i shure will have my eyes on them in the future GREAT:--- THIS IS TALENT NOT THE OVERALL SHIT ON TALENT SHOW

I do find this comment humorous. Either I'm not interpreting the statement in the way it was intended, or as Larry insults the talent on "talent shows" (and in most cases, he's correct), he's oblivious to how Haley and Casey sprang into the America consciousness.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - NUG - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 07:00 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote:
Quote:Larry, from Beckum, Germany put the video in his FB timeline and got this response from a friend a few minutes later
Quote:
Simply sensational love the music,the talent,the voices+Musicianship,never heard of them or ever seen them,but i shure will have my eyes on them in the future GREAT:--- THIS IS TALENT NOT THE OVERALL SHIT ON TALENT SHOW

I do find this comment humorous. Either I'm not interpreting the statement in the way it was intended, or as Larry insults the talent on "talent shows" (and in most cases, he's correct), he's oblivious to how Haley and Casey sprang into the America consciousness.

That was my thought too

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-30-2015

AATB passed 1 million views on Youtube. Smile
21,942 Likes

Facebook
Quote:Haley has found her niche.

Quote:here I am home drunk and this is still in my head

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - riley - 03-30-2015

Quote:Either I'm not interpreting the statement in the way it was intended, or as Larry insults the talent on "talent shows" (and in most cases, he's correct), he's oblivious to how Haley and Casey sprang into the America consciousness.
I think he knows exactly what he is doing and how well Haley and Casey helped their/his cause. Continuing the buzz is good for all - good press, bad press they are all in the press and out there in the media. This FB thing is great maybe this video helps FB to compete with YT and give them a small edge (okay my happy world)! I think it is great and they all get so much more exposure and that makes me happy Big Grin.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-30-2015

I took it the other way. He was insulting talent shows without realizing Haley and Casey had appeared on one.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Tusk - 03-30-2015

My initial interpretation of the comment was he was saying that even though they may have come from a reality show, they weren't the regular 'reality show contestant'... as if to say don't overlook these two because they are from American Idol

I don't know the correct interpretation but Larry grew up in the UK. He has multiple posting of songs from the The Voice - Germany
Quote:ust one of the songs with which the top GERMAN UNKNOWN Multi Talented Musician/Singer WON his top German show (THE VOICE OF GERMANY) ------ that was last year,Now since then ---- hes made his name,as a Later result,---just recently WON as one of many german entrants for GERMANY as i said turned it down,----....

And he has a post of La Grange from Darryl's House. Tongue

And a FB version of this with over 2 million shares.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-30-2015

That would suggest Tusk is correct.
Quote:he was saying that even though they may have come from a reality show, they weren't the regular 'reality show contestant'...

(03-30-2015, 09:59 PM)Miguel Wrote: That would suggest Tusk is correct.
Quote:he was saying that even though they may have come from a reality show, they weren't the regular 'reality show contestant'...

I'll go with Tusk on this one.

Larry Lee is the lead singer here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7dRJ0irbU