The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Rachel - 03-31-2015

I felt like this video reaching over 20 million views on FB deserved a post on my website!

http://haleyreinhartnews.com/2015/03/31/all-about-that-bass-video-featuring-haley-reinhart-goes-viral/ Big Grin

Also considering there are a lot of people who don't have a Facebook, it's good to spread the word. Thanks for sharing some of the comments, I used some of them in my post!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Tusk - 03-31-2015

Quote:Meghan Trainor ‏@Meghan_Trainor 20m20 minutes ago
http://youtu.be/aLnZ1NQm2uk gotta watch this. They are amazing ?❤️

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-31-2015

Nice endorsement. Surprised there was not more of an immediate response from her 877K followers.

I won't have time today to monitor AATB comments closely. But here are some made recently.

Quote:I like it !! Great version of Meghan Trainors "All About That Bass" The guy playing the Bass with the wild hair & beard is Casey Abrams, the center female Vocalist is Haley Reinhart they were both on American Idol in 2011. Pretty cool.

Quote:Hailey, girl in the middle was my fave in american idol, i always wondered what happened to her. Hmmm, wish she would've gne bigger.

Quote:Love this!! And the version of "All about that bass"
I have followed these kids since their start in American Idol

Quote:This is pretty good. A couple of people that didn't make the cut on American Idol are in it.

Quote:I love Casey and Haley!

Quote:Awesome! Did I see that first guy on this current seasons American Idol?

Quote:I've always loved Haley Reinhardt's voice so much!!!

Quote:Saw this a couple days ago. Her voice is like butter. With a splash of bourbon. Lol

Quote:Well done! Love Casey and Haley- so much talent.

Quote:Cool LOVE LOVE Casey Abrams (former Idol contest/the bass player with his hair up) and other American Idols that sing on this version.

Quote:Jordan, it's your man Casey Abrams

Quote:I love Casey Abrams, such a talent! Awesome version here.

Quote:Casey Abrams and Hayley Reinhardt, the best Idol ever had to offer! Why neither of them won I don't know!!

Quote:Wowww excelente genial me gustaron las voces y la puesta en escena me gusto mucho la voz de la primera chica que comienza cantando me recordó el jazz de los años 60

Quote:Excellent wowww great i have tasted the voices and the staging i enjoyed the voice of the first girl who starts singing reminded me jazz 60 ' s

Quote: la prima voce femminile è stupenda!

Quote:The first female voice is stunning!

Quote:Húú, a kis barna göndör leopárd csajnak milyen jó hangja van!

Quote:Húú, the little brown curly Leopard csajnak what a great voice you have!

Quote:Ok. I love that! The only thing is... Those girls don't have much "bass"...but they do have some chops!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Rachel - 03-31-2015

Quote:@axrevolution 32 minutes ago
@PJHaleyR @RClovesHaley should have been @haleyreinharts song from the beginning, and I say that as a fan of Meghan's

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-31-2015

That turned out to be a very productive day off in Switzerland. Big Grin It is impressive that the PMJ group was able to squeeze in a little side trip to the studio while on tour and produce a viral video that gets the endorsement from the original writer/performer of the song. #allinadayswork

I remember where many bands considered it an honor of sorts if Weird Al parodied one of their songs. Maybe Scott will get something similar going, although with a much different twist. Artists will know that have truly made it when Scott cranks one of their songs through his time (/genre) machine.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-31-2015

Broadway World interview with Morgan James:

Quote:Today we are talking to one of the biggest stars to break out of Broadway and make a major mark on the music scene in recent years thanks to her hit album HUNTER and an ever-expanding series of incredibly impressive viral music videos...

MJ: As far as what I have done with Scott [Bradlee]... You know, I had no idea what it was going to be like to be exposed to a fan-base like his and his fan-base has really embraced me - I feel like I have experienced such a banquet from being a part of his team and what he has done. I thought he might be someone who was like, "Oh, it has to be my way all the way," but he's not at all. He wants people's fan-bases to grow and he wants people to find me through his work, too - that's just so generous, you know?

The recent "All About That Bass" multi-part Meghan Trainor cover video is fabulous, as well.

MJ: Yeah, I got to do that with some of my friends - Casey Abrams, Haley Reinhart and Ariana Savalas. We were in Zurich when we filmed that, actually - it was on one of our days off! [Laughs.]

Are you overwhelmed by having millions of hits for your videos with Postmodern Jukebox?

MJ: Yes! [Laughs.] I mean, it's a little insane to me because I so don't understand who these people are who are watching them and how they got so popular - as you know, the internet is a totally different audience-base and there's this whole YouTube generation out there. But, I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?!

You're certainly beating 'em! Your videos have even been shown on GOOD MORNING AMERICA recently.

MJ: Yeah, it's been amazing to see the publicity we have been getting from them - it just shows what you can get by putting yourself out there and doing what you love. It's all part of this cross-pollination thing that I have been trying to do - and the response has just been amazing. I don't think I could have ever planned it, though, I don't think - it's just time plus preparation plus other people's fan-bases all coming together, I guess.

You have such a unique style and sound that really stands out from the rest as represented on HUNTER. Do you find audiences react to the album favorably as a total sonic experience?

MJ: It's funny you say that, because I just wrapped up a European tour and people over there really just got the record, you know? Like we were talking about earlier - there's something about the UK and Europe where they really love soul music and sometimes it takes a little bit longer for people here to embrace things like they do right away. So, that was a really neat thing about being able to see the reaction after having released the album there over the last couple of months.

And cross the language barrier, as well.

MJ: I know! There are people who don't know English at all but they know all about me and know all the songs anyway. But, you know, I can never leave a stone unturned - I love going out there and meeting the fans and seeing the audiences after shows. That's also why I always respond to every single message I get from fans on social media - somebody is reaching out to say, "Hey, I am halfway around the world and this really speaks to me," so, for me, after all the rejection that we go through in this industry, moments like that reinforce the idea that, you know, "I am on the right path. I am on the path that I am supposed to be on."

A HUNTER standout is undoubtedly "Heart Shake" - a very Amy Winehouse-type sound, is it not?

MJ: Yes, "Heart Shake" is actually the lead single from HUNTER in the UK. That was produced by Frequency, who produced "Monster" for Rihanna and Eminem. The UK chose that for the lead single, but some other regions chose "Call My Name", as well. I am not sure what the second single is going to be yet.

More... http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/InDepth-InterView-Morgan-James-Talks-HUNTER-NYC-Concert-Viral-Videos-European-Tour-Dream-Roles-Theatre-Background-20150331

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Kevin - 03-31-2015

[quote='Miguel' pid='46214' dateline='1427823481']
Broadway World interview with Morgan James:

Yes, she has become my other obsession. I cannot seem to get enough of her sledgehammer cover. Dancing in the dark, is different and pretty good also. Hunter is an OK album, really like some of the tracks, others not so much.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - XAtlantic - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 03:00 PM)Kevin Wrote: I cannot seem to get enough of her sledgehammer cover. Dancing in the dark, is different and pretty good also. Hunter is an OK album, really like some of the tracks, others not so much.

Same for me.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-31-2015

Quote:4 minutos de placer para los oídos!
4 minutes of pleasure for the ears!

Quote:ok, I am in love...

Quote:Some of my favorites from Idol . . . Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhardt.

Quote:Christian Guez, je pense que ça va te plaire. Sympa cette version ! J'adore.
Christian Guez, i think this will please you. Nice this version! I love.

Quote:BWR Public Relations ‏@BWRPR 2h
Hey @meghan_trainor, their name is Postmodern Jukebox (@PMJofficial) and we’d love for you to come see them. Tour starts 4/30 in Boston!

Quote:Scott Bradlee ‏@scottbradlee 1h
@Meghan_Trainor thanks for the shout!! We've been having so much fun with that song