The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 10:37 AM)Miguel Wrote: Nice endorsement. Surprised there was not more of an immediate response from her 877K followers.

Her tweet has 263 retweets and has been favorited 722 times. Every little bit helps.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-31-2015

Activity on AATB Facebook seems to be slowing down.

463,701 shares
136,250 likes

Quote:I recognize a couple of people from American Idol Haley and Casey.

Quote:Bassvokalisten er super, og brunetta i midten er også velkjent. Begge kjenner jeg fra American Idol.
~~~
Quote:Bass lead singer is super, and brunetta in the middle is also well known. I know both from American Idol.
^ Italian

Quote:Some of my favorites from Idol . . . Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhardt.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - My Alter Ego - 03-31-2015

Quote:Scott Bradlee ‏@scottbradlee 1h
@Meghan_Trainor thanks for the shout!! We've been having so much fun with that song

This comment cracks me up. Remember some of Scott's other tweets? I'm remembering one Melinda Doolittle made, and Scott responded with something to the effect of "we need to get together and jam."

Here, he kindly strokes Meghan Trainor -- but there's no invitation to join him on a song. That doesn't surprise me. He deftly handled the situation but without saying a word, said "you don't get to come play in my yard." LOL.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Tusk - 03-31-2015

Quote:Haley Reinhart @HaleyReinhart · 2m 2 minutes ago
Thanks for the love miss @meghan_trainor !! What a great tune.. You know it truly is when it can cross genres so effortlessly! SO cool to see it's at the top of the #jazz charts as well! Much love to my crew! https://instagram.com/p/06fb1wgumM/

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-31-2015

Quote:haleyreinhart
1 minute ago
Thanks for the love miss @meghan_trainor !! What a great tune.. You know it truly is when it can cross genres so effortlessly! SO cool to see it's at the top of the #jazz charts as well! Much love to my crew

https://instagram.com/p/06fb1wgumM/

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - riley - 03-31-2015

"My Crew"

Kai comments:

Quote:I love this! Hailey Reinhart was my favorite on American Idol that year!

Quote:Also that girl in the cheetah is from American Idol

Quote:The talented Casey Abrams style with the VOICES... love it!

Quote:Check it out Jaimie Kramer. Haley and Casey!

Quote:Love this! These two were our favs from American idol a few years back, we have a lot of their music!

Quote:Love this! A couple contestants from American Idol!

Quote:So that bass player and the first girl singer were on american idol. The dude was phenomenal and maybe should have won the whole show. His arrangements were stunning. really talented dude. Thanks bobby. This was awesome!!!

Quote:I just love Casey and Haley from previous American Idol. Great version of this song

Quote:Casey Armstrong!!!!

Quote: Love them! So glad they are still doing music after American Idol!!!

Quote:Hi Marcia - it was fun running into you this weekend. I LOVE this.

Trivia. Casey Abrams (base player and singer) was on American Idol and so was Haley Reinhart (first singer) - they were my favorites. Also, I just learned that the 3rd singer (dark haired) is the daughter of Telly Savalas. Just thought that was interesting. I could listen to this song over and over again

Quote:Felice A Mehaber casey abrams!! do you remember him?

Quote:~ Incredible version of "All about that Bass" ~ Former American Idol Contestants Casey Abrams & Haley Reinhart. Haley's voice is so Melodic!

Quote:Talented group.....

Quote:Two are from American Idol. Casey and Haley

Quote:Well I think they r fab!

YouTube comment:

Quote:wow haley has a stunning voice! and she's so gorgeous!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-01-2015

Quote:I'm sharing Steve Feldman's video and it's the best thing I've seen. This is not to be missed. JUST WONDERFUL.

Quote:CooL⋯⋯⋯⋯!!!

Quote:Ooooh Sasparilla Foxx, you're going to like this version!!!!

Quote:Surprenant!
Surprise!

Quote:Wow thanks Anna Zoglio Lipovac had to share this too, the group are fantastic. Pretty sure one of my wonderful cousins Rebecca Verrier will love it too. Xx

Quote:Τέλειο !!!
Perfect!!!

Quote:...melodia zilei !
... the song of the day!

Quote:Kjempedyktige jenter! Begynn dagen med denne og bli i strålende humør.
Very talented girls! Start your day with this and get in the mood.

Quote:Brilliant- Love it.

Quote:they're bringing bootie back! Isn't that red headed base player they guy from american idol????

Quote:... remember hayley and casey were in american idol

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-01-2015

Kai Facebook:

475,276 shares
138,997 likes

Quote:Hey !!!!!!!!!! I love it ! They are from American Idol

Quote:I didn't know that!

Quote:It's Casey and Haley!! I KNEW those two would be great together! I have them on my iPod from back when they were on American Idol.

Quote:Haley reinhardt..... the chick in the middle was on usa xfactor. Google ger singing the house of the rising sun

Quote:Way out version of Meghan Trainer's song, All About That Bass, by a group called the Post Modern Jukebox. The female singers are left to right: Ariana Savalas, Haley Rhinehart, and Morgan James.

Quote:WHO ARE THESE GUYS
WHERE CAN I SEE THEM LIVE

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-01-2015

Recent YouTube comment:

Quote:Awesome voice with awesome band. The girl who singing 1st make me melting...