The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Himm2 - 04-02-2015

(04-01-2015, 08:17 PM)Tusk Wrote:
Quote:-ole-
5 hrs ·
Have you watched this yet? Even Meghan Trainor loves it.
Check out Haley Reinhart and Postmodern Jukebox's version of "All About That Bass."

I left this comment for Ole': Steve Klumpp Only 0.000005% of the total views are mine but that still equals about 105 views. You have a true thoroughbred in your stable that's ready for the triple crown Ole'.
Like · Reply · 2 · 12 hrs
...and Ole' replied:
-ole- We love this video almost as much as we love Haley!
Unlike · 1 · 14 mins

Quote:canquilt2 (from a reality TV message board) wrote:
I was surprised when this PMJ video turned up on my Facebook. My granddaughter in Texas had posted it. I really enjoyed it. Looked up more of their music on YouTube.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-02-2015

Quote:Casey and Hayley from American Idol!

Quote:WHEN SHE GROWLS

share:
Quote:These girls can SANG! There's a lot of true vocal talent out there and we get stuck with...well anyway enjoy!

response:
Quote:we get stuck with AUTO Tuned chicks

Quote:I'm in love with the voice of the girl in leopard print

Quote:Reminds me of the clubs (Old Town) in Chicago 60's.

Quote:Richard Lopez
Note to Miguel. I know you will really like this video because of the music and the base. To others there is a lot to like about this video. I like the music so much that I keep replaying it.

Quote:Miguel Galbis
They switched on bass that's really cool, thanks Richard.

Quote:I have a whole new outlook on that commercial now I love all three of them girls

Response:
Quote:A couple of American Idols in there!

Quote:Don't know why I'm posting it. But it's Super Cool

person #1:
Quote:One more time....I can't get enough.

person #2:
Quote: I have all of their albums. Quite good.

person #2:
Quote:I think the original song is garbage.

person #1:
Quote:Haley's voice is spectacular.

share:
Quote:I love this. I hope you will take the time to enjoy this.

response:
Quote:That's fantastic! 2 of my favorite American Idol contestants in there. The only thing that could possibly make that better is if they had some women with a little more "booty" singing.

Quote:This is fabulous. And two of these artists were finalists on Idol when James Durbin got 2nd. My favorite season and I've never watched again, because Durbin deserved 1st. Nonetheless, much talent was present that show.

^ guess she just remembers James standing next to Scotty when he was eliminated

Successive YouTube comments:

Quote:Ah! You let Haley do the style she does best! Thank You!!!

Quote:I loved this in London. I love Haley Reinhart's voice

Quote:first female voice, brivid.

^ I was thinking that meant "brilliantly vivid" but found a discussion about "brivido" (Italian) that suggests it would mean, "a wave of emotion" or something that causes "chills down your spine."

Earlier:

Quote:God, Haley's voice is so delicious!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-02-2015

Smile 500,000 Shares

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - My Alter Ego - 04-02-2015

Quote:Quote:
This is fabulous. And two of these artists were finalists on Idol when James Durbin got 2nd. My favorite season and I've never watched again, because Durbin deserved 1st. Nonetheless, much talent was present that show.

^ guess she just remembers James standing next to Scotty when he was eliminated

Oh, that's a nice way of looking at it. I wondered if it was a case of selective memory/magical thinking.Wink

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-02-2015

Quote:Notice anyone? Casey Abrams and Reinhart from American Idol.

Quote:We love Casey Abrams and Haley!! Love this version!

response to share:

Quote: I remember Haley and Casey from American Idol...I love this post modern stuff! Very cool.

Quote: here is a few of our favorites from previous seasons of American Idol.

Quote:All these kids are from American Idol .....

Quote:The first chick is awesome

Quote:The first girl is my favorite, love her voice

Quote:I want to be the girl in the middle when I grow up'

Quote:Haley (American Idol) and the harmony at the end!!!!

response to a share:
Quote: I knew it! Former American Idol contestants. They were so talented! Loved it!

Quote:The second (first girl) singer reminds me a lot of Rachel Price of Lake Street Dive.

Quote:Casey!!! Love him

Quote:I miss hearing Haley Reinhart sing every week

Quote:That's Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart front center from past Amer Idol.

Quote:Very Cool. Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart were American Idol finalists a few years ago.

Quote:Love!!! I like the first girls voice!!!

Quote:Love that guys!!!!!!! Good memories from American Idol after party!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205044622927853&set=p.10205044622927853&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205044626167934&set=p.10205044626167934&type=1&theater

Quote:I remember when Casey Abrams (Bass Player with pony tail) and Haley Reinhart (girl in the middle,leopard dress) auditioned for American Idol and became a couple that year.....It's wonderful to see them again.

Quote:Yaass!! It's about time I see Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart back together! A jazz cover to "All about that Bass" love it!

Quote:Hailey you owned this! Others did great to. loved the whole thing

Quote:Love Hailey Reinhart!

Quote:Haley Rhineheart and company.

person #1:
Quote:This is a great song. Love this version. Casey Abrahams is from Idyliwild.

person #2:
Quote:I love it too! I think I remember his name as well. Was he on American Idol (or the like) a cple years ago?

person #2:
Quote:Yes, I remember, he sure was along with Haley Reinhart and they were both outstanding!! (Although, I think that was the last season I watched.)

Quote:Casey Abrams (vocals and bass,) and Haley Reinhart, American Idol alums

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-02-2015

Interesting to read those comments and the recollections and impressions people have about Haley and Casey. The spelling tho...

Quote:This is just fantastic. Although, that first girl singing could have sung the whole song and I would have been happy...her voice is delectable.

Quote:Cousin Joe don't be sad, listen to the cool music! Happy Easter!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-03-2015

Quote:Love it got goosebumps don't know why.

Quote:Turn it up sit back and enjoy great voice

Quote:A little something for everyone here. Great voices!

Quote:My two absolute favorite people from American idol are in this. This made my heart smile.

The All About That Bass (2015 European Cast Version) has dropped to #2 on the iTunes jazz chart, with the Kate Davis version falling to #12. Habits is hanging in at #23.

PMJ has 20 of the top 100 spots on the chart.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Himm2 - 04-03-2015

I bet there will be a lot of baseball base-stealers singing as they slide safely into second: "You Know I'm All About That Base, 'Bout That Base, No Trouble"

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-03-2015

Quote:I love that growl in her voice! Makes my little ol heart skip a beat

Quote:Do you remember Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhardt from American Idol?

Quote:Fantastic jazz version. If you are an American Idol fan, you'll recognize Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart. Also two lesser known American jazz singers Morgan James and Ariana Savalas (the daughter of Telle Savals). Definitely worth watching.

Quote:Here's a darn fine version of that 'all about da bass', recommended to me by my brother Iain White sound chap-engineer extraordinaire (and he KNOWS these things!

Quote:Gotta love those American Idol kids

Quote:My good friend, Nancy Rankin Thomas' nephew is in this band. They are Good! Hoping they come to Boise.

Comments on Scott's most recent FB posting of AATB;

response #1:
Quote:So great!!! Thanks for the treat Rich. Casey should have won American Idol. He is such an artist! What a clever arrangement on this song. Not sure but I think the doll in the middle was an AI gal too. It was a very good year.

response #2:
Quote:This is great, Rich, Are you involved with the production?

Rich:
Quote:I wish!

^ Rich Romanello, first manager of Sly and the Family Stone. He was also the first manager of The Beau Brummels.

Book: "Among American bands of the mid-'60s, the Beau Brummels stood apart...for the musical trends they pioneered...Although their initial musical style blended beat music and folk music and typically drew comparisons to The Beatles, the Beau Brummels later worked with other music genres such as psychedelic rock and country rock...they would later be credited for setting the aesthetic foundation for the San Francisco Sound."

Rich apparently signed these bands while managing clubs in San Francisco. He financed early demos for them.

Quote:Eu odeio "All About That Bass"! Quer dizer, odiava...porque essa versão jazzy com uma vocalista que incorpora Bette Midler de frente é tudo de bom! A banda se chama Postmodern

~~~

I hate "All About That Bass" ! I mean, hated ... because this jazzy version with a vocalist that incorporates Bette Midler front is all good ! The band is called Postmodern Jukebox

Quote:Buenísimo. Hace tiempo que seguimos a Casey Abrahams y Halleu Reinhardt. Desafortunadamente sus álbumes solistas, mas dirigidos a lo masivo, son demasiado pop para lo que nos gustaría

~~~

Delicious (Bing) / Great (Google). Long time follow Abrahams and Halleu Casey Reinhardt . Unfortunately his (Bing) / their (Google) solo albums , more aimed at the mass, are too pop for what we would like

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Himm2 - 04-03-2015

I've seen a lot of misspellings but this one takes the Cake:
Halleu Casey Reinhardt
My Cake...Maybe Haley & Casey's first child should be named "Halleu Casey Reinhardt Abrahams"