The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - mercfan3 - 04-03-2015

I wonder if someone should tweet these PMJ videos of Haley to Tom Hanks. Big Grin

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-03-2015

Kai FB comments:

Quote:Haley Reinhart just kajdhebkqlqvduuwhsydi

Quote:They did that!!! Sonia Davis Atkins you recognize who the first female singer is??? My fav

Quote:This version is killer. First vocalist just nails it from so many angles!

Quote:"Rolita coqueta para esta tarde de calor y de relax"

~~~

the first single girlie right now for this afternoon of heat and relax "

Michael wrote:
Quote:Caleb's favorite American Idol girl

response:
Quote:I've seen this!! 2 of the ppl were contestants on American idol awhile ago!

original poster:
Quote:Casey and Bailey. My favorite cpl ever, they have lots of videos!!

Quote:Hailey **

Quote:So great to see Casey and Haley.

Quote:At least two of these people (girl in the center and the man who sings first) were contestants on American Idol.

Quote:Yes, Sandra, they were. And that is why I like this version better, i guess... These two kids are musical "Beasts"...incredibly talented! Especially the guy, his name is Casey Abrams.

Quote:I am so glad to see Haley & Casey still together. They were 2 of my favorites on American Idol. Love this version.

Quote:Casey A. is amazing!

Quote:Both the red head and the girl were American Idol contestants

Quote:How come "the Voice" doesn't have voices like this.
^ response to a share, totally unrelated to the American Idol comments

Quote:When Haley Reinhardt sings.......just sayin

Quote:I loved them when they were on A.I. This is great

Quote:This is awesome! Casey was in the top 10 on American Idol. He is the first bass player.

Quote:I can't stop watching this! Two of the musicians are from Am Idol several years back and I remember them.

Quote:Cool Barb.I quit watching idol a few years back when I started watching The Voice. I like the middle girl best...when the blonde started singing about skinny girls I wanted to slap her, lol.

Quote:The middle gal and the red-head bass player were the Idol contestants. (I haven't watched the show for several years too)

Quote:I'm thinking the first guy singing was on American Idol.He looked familiar and he played the bass . .These guys were good . .

Quote:Omg he was on American idol!

Quote:I loved Hailey when she was on Idol. Casey too.

Quote:Haley Reinhart...

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - My Alter Ego - 04-03-2015

Quote:Quote:
So great to see Casey and Haley.

Quote:Quote:
Haley Reinhart...

So great to see that a few can spell their names correctly. Of course, they didn't attempt the last names of either. ..Cool

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-03-2015

I was thinking earlier it is probably easier to spell Haley's first name correctly if you think of her and Casey as a couple.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - midnightblues - 04-03-2015

It adds up to Caley

Quote:Love it. Hailey & Casey were two of my all time faves from Idol!

Quote:I love the Casey/Haley duo

Quote:I'LL GO WITH THIS UNTIL I BURN IT THE LADIES MAKE THE SHOW

Quote:Larry, you've posted this 3 times already.....

Following this as a viral sensation, I've noted to myself as it slows down that there are more instances of people saying they're posting it again or that they've already seen it.

Quote:They are from American idol

Quote:I love this version.....and the guy with the bun on his head was on American Idol......sweet.

response to share:
Quote:Haley and Casey from AI

original poster:
Quote:?

Quote:American Idol

original poster:
Quote:I thought that was her! That is Haley that came to mind! And wondered what became of her, lol

Quote:Love that and the two idols. They are so talented.

Quote:Meletup.... former A Idols

Quote:Love love love this! These are old American Idol people and this is the most perfect version of this song!

Quote:Omg! Mga american idol runners up ni sila ba! My favorites casey and hailey. Super like!

Quote:That chick in the leopard dress was in that music competition on TV. Can't think of the name of it but man she was good!! ... oh well heck, they all were. LOL

Quote: Love her singing! Off to see what else she's done...maybe I'm just sleepy, but, who is the brunette singing? She's not Kai Kamal, or Scott Bradlee...

Quote: I love it!! I always wanted Haley to win American idol

Quote:OMG! Stephanie McAfee!! After losing in American Idol, I thought I'd never hear these two again. I'm so glad you shared this with me today. I enjoyed our visit Smile)

Quote:Remember this style when stationed in Brooklyn use to sit and listen far hours

Quote:I have really been enjoying Post modern Juke Box lately. I love love love that there are this bunch of young hipsters so dedicated to getting the styles of my Dad's music down right! At 17, I could not just tell you, but play you all the big hits of 1939.

Twitter comment:

Quote:♪LIFE IS A DANCE♪ ‏@teralex42 40m40 minutes ago

Remember Hayley Reinhart & Casey Abrams from AI? Both quite talented, here they are 'All about that Base'..

YouTube comments:

Quote:such awesome nesss i love haley. you were awesome .. you should have won american idol 

same person:
Quote:so why the cougar style art direction??

Another person:
Quote:Haley Reinhart has got that brassy, bluesy voice that simply oozes sex appeal! Outstanding cover of this song!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-04-2015

Smile 150,000 people like this. <--cut and pasted

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-04-2015

Kai FB counts:

524,283 shares
150,929 likes

response to share:
Quote:Now that is what I call music, that was beautifully done. Wow

sharer:
Quote:I love that style too.

reply from responder:
Quote:I loved the girl in the middle her voice is just what I would picture if I closed my eyes. They did a great job.

response to a share:
Quote:Do you recognize the woman in the center? She was on American Idol

Quote:Meghan Trainor may have written it but these guys felt it

sharer:
Quote:BEST ONE YET!

response:
Quote:Wow!! Thanks for sharing. I remember these two (Haley and Casey) from American Idol. Always loved them.

response to share:
Quote: I'm a big fan of Hailey Reinhardt

response to a share:
Quote:1st two singers, I know were on Idol

response to a share:
Quote:Casey Abrams was my favorite for that season of AI! I didn't likey haley at all, but they sound great together. nice!

Quote:Hey Thomas Smith remember these guys? Love this

Quote:Thomas Smith
Is it Idol?

Quote:Thomas Smith
Fab version

Bosnian and poor translation:

Quote:Uljepsa mi jutro, a za ovog malog crvenokosog basistu sam navijala na American Idol, al ispade, nije on po ukusu ovih vdje, cini mi se da je pobjedio te godine neki Country style naravno

~~~

Brighten my morning , and this little red-haired bass player I was all on American Idol , but outbursts , he is not to the liking of these vdje , it seems to me that he won that year a Country style course
My interpretation: "I was all about him on American Idol, but his style didn't appeal to the voters, I seem to recall a country-music guy won."

One response to a share was a link to Casey's AI audition posted by someone in Stockholm, Sweden.

From Manchester, UK:
Quote:Girl in the middle is fab!!

Bolton, UK;
Quote:Blown away by this! 10 x better than the version you will have heard. Can't take the credit - pinched it from a friend

response:
Quote:Awesome Lyn! Love it. When do we start rehearsals? We just need a curly red head and a backing band

Quote:Interpretando La Música tal cual sale del alma, un regalo

~~~

Performing the music as it comes out of the soul, a gift

Quote:I absolutely loved Casey during his American Idol stint

Quote:Awesome version!
I'm pretty sure the first girl was on American idol right??

Quote:Hayley used to be on American Idol.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-04-2015

Quote:MUITO BOM MESMO!
- Grandes cantoras...
(Momento mágico da música americana)

~~~

a really good one!
- great singers...
(magical moment of American music)

Quote:Literally so much better than the original this you must see

Quote:These women's voices are amazing!

Quote:I lnow right

Quote:A little bit sexy.

Quote:This has to be the sexiest thing I've seen in music in decades
.....Enjoy

Quote:Agh I love Casey Abrams!

Quote:This is very cool!!! And Casey Abrams is a monster!! He was just too jazzy for American Idol pop fans.

Quote:cool! I remember a few faces from American Idol!

Quote:I made it to the end of the song! Wow, what a refreshing spin.

Quote:leopardite cu voce....

~~~

leopardite with ... the voice ....

Quote:Awesome! Uhm, can we please go back to this style of music? Back when people actually had talent?!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-04-2015

Quote:Jesse Tyler Ferguson ‏@jessetyler 2h2 hours ago
Hey @Meghan_Trainor! Have you seen this? I'm obsessed! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aLnZ1NQm2uk

1 million followers Big Grin