The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - mercfan3 - 04-04-2015

Aww, I love him.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Tusk - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 03:02 PM)john Wrote:
Quote:Jesse Tyler Ferguson ‏@jessetyler 2h2 hours ago
Hey @Meghan_Trainor! Have you seen this? I'm obsessed! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aLnZ1NQm2uk

1 million followers Big Grin

He works with Caley buddy, Sarah Hyland in Modern Family

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - mercfan3 - 04-04-2015

Gosh Caley has a lot of connections.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Tusk - 04-04-2015

Quote:Sarah Hyland @Sarah_Hyland
@jessetyler @Meghan_Trainor those are my friends!!!!!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - InItToWinIt - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 05:22 PM)Tusk Wrote:
Quote:@jessetyler @Meghan_Trainor those are my friends!!!!!

Tusk, I think you forgot to mention that tweet reply was from @Sarah_Hyland.

Yah, my phone only copies/pastes the Tweet, meant to edit it Tongue

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-05-2015

534,301 shares
153,492 likes

Quote:Makenzie, remember Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams from American Idol?

Quote: I love this!!! Especially cause Caleb and Haley are in it

Quote:haley's voice is like butter on hot bread...and this is cool

Quote: I love this too. I recognize a couple of past American idol contestants, so glad to see them again

Quote:check out Casey Abrams!

Quote:Stephanie Dores Oh what! I didnt even notice it was casey abrams! The girl on idol with the blue hair sang this and i really liked it, remember? And talked about postman whatever

Quote:Bridget Conroy do you remember this base player

Quote:Bridget Conroy
Heck yeah!

Quote:Played this by accident...dang I'm glad I did!

Quote:I know I am the only person who watches American Idol but these are a couple of my favorites from past seasons

Quote:The best version of this song!!! Haley Reinhart has the sexiest voice! Just had to share!

Quote:I love Hayley.

Quote:I picked out Hailey Reinheart's voice right away! She's one talented lady! (hope I spelled her name right!)

Quote:Haley, Casey and Friends. Great version.

Quote:Casey and Haley

Quote:Love them!

Quote:Sexy, sensual... Nice to see Casey Abrams again...

Quote:I love Casey he was one of our favs on Idol

Quote:The bass player from the beginning is from Idywild. Him and one of the girls singing were on american idol a couple years ago.

Quote:Loved these two on Idol.

Quote:Idyllwild's Casey Abrams on tour.

share comment:
Quote:I've loved Hailey and Casey since Idol. They've got that 20s style I love....

response:
Quote:Wow, I didn't know they were PMJ. I love them both amazing. Nice to hear they are doing well. Very talented. Are they an item?

Quote:Amy passed away but Jazz nd Blues are not dead!!!

Quote: Ooh it's the guy from American idol!!

Quote:Hvis i ikke har kunnet li Swing musik før, så lyt til dette og bliv omvendt, sæt en god lydkilde på..... det er nam nam for øregangene, pigerne synger fantastisk, jeg blev helt forelsket i den krøllede i leoparden...og er det stadig .....uhmmmm
smile emoticon

~~~

If ye have not been able to li Swing music before, so listen to this and become inverted, set a good sound source on ..... it is nam nam for ear tubes, the girls sing amazing, I was completely in love with the curly in Leopard ... and it is still ..... well UM:-)

Quote:I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS !! I NEVER HEARD OF THEM BEFORE ...
YOU GOTTA' LISTEN !!!!!

Quote:Wow!! Bet they'll be on Ellen!!!!

Quote:Awesome,Love this version!

Quote: Nice!!!! I'll have the first girl!!

Quote:Weren't a couple of these people on American Idol?

Quote:I don't know but they are very good!

Quote: I looked them up Casey Abrams was in 6th place and Haley Reinhart was in 3rd place on the 10th season of American Idol. Both extremely good artists.

Quote: I was growing tired of this song till now. I would call this "electronics made Real" What a great "un-remix"

Quote:How do you get 3 women in 1 band with such incredible voices & a band having so much fun with a song? Well here it is.

Quote:Some ladies who can really sing... The bass break isn't bad either

Quote:Yep, love this. Almost seems like the song was written for this treatment/ genre and not the original. Clever lyrics.

Quote:Ps: this Casey Abrams (red hair) was on American Idol- great talent

Quote:.....four American Idol contestants.....they are GOOD......

Quote:This is a super cool remix! Absolutely love this!!!

Quote:Awesome especially that first girl!!

Quote:Ginger the red head guy at the beginning and plays the bass was an American Idol contestant

Quote:Casey and Haiey were my favorites on Idol! Wondered what they were doing now.

Quote:I don't know anything about them. A friend posted the video, and I did some digging. I'm kinda '40's style girl.

Quote:This was a suprise, Casey an Haley from American Idol were stand outs their season. Magnificent arrangement;

Quote:That was awesome! I love the woman in the middle. Her voice was the best.

Quote:She reminds of the girl on american Idol a few years back Haley....

Quote:Haley & Casey i don't know the other people but woot great video

Quote:Totally kick ass version of this song!

Quote:This is cool, thanks for sharing! Did you recognize Casey Abrams and Haley Rienhart from American Idol?

Quote:Lol no. Never watched one episode

Quote:Oh please. I took you for a Die Hard!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-05-2015

Some of those are pretty funny, Miguel. Yeah, Caleb and Haley. Weren't they an item? Tongue

Quote:haley reinhart is bae asffffffffffffffffff

Quote:Wow ! These Ladies got those vocals Alright!

Quote:Russell Bunford Superb version isn't it?
12 mins

Mic Tyler Love Postmodern Jukebox.. How to turn bloddy awful "pop" songs into works of art!
8 mins

Les Johnson Yes it is, like the bass solo (duet)
8 mins · 2

Russell Bunford I love the 1st girls voice and the clarinet/trombone section. Sounds amazing.
7 mins · 1

Quote:HOW COME I NEVER HEARD THIS BEFORE, ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT...KEEPS YOU YOUNG JUST LISTENING...

Quote:Thank you Martin, this is a bit special...

Quote:Sharon Hamilton I remember Casey and Haley from American Idol a few years back. Loved this version.
1 hr · Edited · Like

J Ivan Maxwell Kayser spectacular.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - My Alter Ego - 04-05-2015

Quote:Some of those are pretty funny, Miguel. Yeah, Caleb and Haley. Tongue

Caleb -- that's a contraction of Casey and Abrams? Right?? TongueTongue (I probably shouldn't even suggest that as a joke, given the likelihood it could become permanent. People are weird.)

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-05-2015

Quote:Am I mistaken or is there a couple of American Idol people in that group?

Quote:Hmmmm... I don't think I recognized any..

Quote:OMG!!!! It is so rare to embrace a pm other rendition of a top hit, and this is a clear example of one that is almost better than its original version performed by Meghan Trainor!!! In fact, this talented duo, Casey and Haley were exceptional right from their humble start on American Idol season 10, and they are getting better and better every minute! LUV all the vocals in this version!!!

Quote:Brilliant! One camera, fixed position single take video.

Quote:I like Haley best. Love her voice.

Quote:La de vestido de leopardo la mata!!

~~~

the dress of leopard the kills!!

Quote:Didn't know old people still got it fantastic cover

Quote:What entertainers!!! Great team!!

Quote:Like Hailey Reinhart.

Quote:Why there will always be live music.

Quote:Lassie in the middle is well foxy

Quote:Some may remember Haley Reinhart from Am. Idol....I didn't realize it was her singing until I heard this jazz-tempo version of the hit I think I like it......You?

Quote:i really believe Haley should have won that season...

Quote:I was rooting for Casey Abrahms that season or Pia Tuscano. But Hailey was very good.

Quote:Bass player Casey made it to the finals in American Idol with his bass and voice. He was brilliant

Quote:American Idol contestants cannot remember the season but I watched that one

Quote:Haley Reinhart!! Be Watching, She's got the Sound!

Quote:How on earth did they manage to get these world class artists in one room!? I'm nocked off my feet by this world class performance

Quote:This is awesome. I recognise a couple of them from American Idol.