The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-05-2015

Quote:LOVE THIS SONG TOO....THERE'S MOM WITH HER FAVORITE LEOPARD DRESS ON.THAT PECULIAR BASS PLAYER SITTING ON THE FLOOR WITH HORRID HAIR-DO IS QUITE PECULIAR TO ME.....WATCH HIM....

Quote:Kurt Dressler They did a great job on this song! I loved it. I notice some of these, if not all were on American Idol before.
1 hr

Cec Kay Wagner-Browning I would love to have some of their music. Do they have a CD out?
45 mins

Kurt Dressler I don't know but they are great aren't they?

Quote:Facebook needs a choice of bigger font 'cause....... WOW!!!!!!!

Quote:Damn these ladies sing well!

The huge number of comments from people of all ages, backgrounds and locations gives a great sample of reactions, especially since people are just interacting among themselves.

This is also the first time we have had a chance to see the lasting impact of Haley and Casey as AI contestants with a broad group of people. There are those that clearly remember them and were fans of one or the other or both; then there are those with just a vague recollection. But even in the latter case there is still some recognition. To me these comments show some of the upside of the exposure that Haley and Casey got on AI.

The performance stands quite well on its own, but will be soon forgotten by many who liked it since it probably won't be served to them again. But Haley's profile still moves forward a notch in their minds.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-05-2015

Quote:Ok, I'm sure most of you are as sick of this song as I am, but this is a completely different take and it's pretty awesome. Featuring a couple past Idol favs, Haley Rheinhardt & Casey Abrams

Quote:The first girl, Hailey Reinhart, literally has been my favorite since she was on American Idol

Quote:Hailey&casey!! Xoxo love them

Quote:Nice to hear Haley Rhinehart and Casey Abrams again.

Latest comment on the YouTube version, which I assume is about Haley:

Quote:I like her voice. Like the voice of a young girl.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-05-2015

Quote:Thanks Jim Grim for sharing I absolutely love it. Happy Easter to you and Lou Lou!

Quote:Wasn't the guy wit the beard on American Idol about 4 years ago?

Quote:Gloria ... you're gonna fall in love with this one!

Quote:Danny Schmitz shared Kai Kamai's video.
2 hrs ·
omg this is the greatest

Danny Schmitz Oh God even when I close my eyes i fall in love every time i hear these girls voices

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-05-2015

Quote:This is a TERRIFIC spin on "All About That Bass"! And 2 of them are American Idol alumni, one is Telly Savalas' daughter, and one appeared on The Addams Family movie!!

(04-05-2015, 05:32 PM)Miguel Wrote:
Quote:This is a TERRIFIC spin on "All About That Bass"! And 2 of them are American Idol alumni, one is Telly Savalas' daughter, and one appeared on The Addams Family movie!!

From Morgan's Wiki page
Quote:James did not make her Broadway debut until 2010 in the musical production of The Addams Family, starring Nathan Lane and Bebe Neuwirth.

Quote:Some of the best AI ever had.

Quote:THIS IS AWESOME, LOVE THE SONG AND LOVE THESE SINGERS! YOU'LL REMEMBER CASEY ABRAMES AND HALEY REINHART FROM AMERICAN IDOL!

A little burst of activity from the Chicago area:

Claire Amy:
Quote:The girl in the leopard print dress (brown hair) went to my high school

Quote:Seriously??? That's awesome...

Erin Nedland:
Quote:Girl in the leopard went to my high school!

Quote:No way!!! They are really good!

Quote:Casey and Bailey from idol

Quote:Hey! Casey Abrams is in this!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - NUG - 04-06-2015

Baily?? lol

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-06-2015

Miramichi New Brunswick (Canada):
Quote:Some of the American Idols singing...they are trippin,love it!!

from the Philippines:
Quote:the first female singer..
WOW
her Voice............

Quote:Love Haley Reinhart! What a voice!

Quote:Love it. Casey Abrams is one of my favorites. Did you know he's from Idyllwild?

Quote:No I didn't

London, UK:
Quote:Cases Abrams and Haley Reinhart! ‪#‎AmericanIdol‬

Indonesia:
Quote:Wait, that's Casey on the contrabass?

Quote: thought you might like this and the first girl to sing with the curly hair sounds like Andrea Motis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Motis

Quote:Check them out. I remember this one guy was on American idol

Kane, PA:
Quote:I remember two of these people from Idol..The girl in the print dress and her husband Casey..they were my favorites..

New Zealand:
Quote:Lookit the VIEWS, 24 million and rising. This kind of jazz - swing still resonates with people of all ages because of its universal appeal. And great to see young performers keeping such timeless music alive.