The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - NUG - 04-06-2015

I'm so bummed I wasn't invited to Bailey and Casey's wedding Tongue

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-06-2015

lol, Nug.

Quote: I like this version, sort of Amy Whinehouse esck?

Quote:I loved these guys and gals on American Idol, I'm glad to see they are still making awesome music!

Quote:I knew it was Haley Reinhart. I love this one from her Idol days https://youtu.be/ts9oMPpvJew

Quote:I already loved Casey and Hailley from American Idol!!!

Quote:I LOVED Casey & Haley from American Idol!!! That was awesome!

Quote:Good stuff. Go Haley.

Quote:The first woman was amazing.

Quote: Love Casey Abrams ! I remember him from American Idol a few years back !

Quote:Haley Reinhart has found her niche. Always liked her on American Idol.

Quote:I like this version of "All about that base" BUT... love the original because it sounds old too! Haley Reinhart from American Idol is the first girl singing! BUT... these girls need more BASE to really pull off this song.

Quote:Hailey Reinhart and Casey Abrams are lifffeee

Quote:Love Casey Abrams

Quote: ive never heard of him til this

Quote:does he always sing with those three ladies

Quote:No.. he was on idol. You tube him. The girl in middle from idol too snd they used to date. Haley Rhineheart

Quote:I remember Casey from American Idol !!

Quote: i LOVE Casey and Haley

Quote:yes! I'm gonna check more Casey and Haley out Elyse Morgan this is superb!!!

Quote:i will put some of them on the Sedona playlist

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-06-2015

I love the progression here. Someone having their WTF moments.

Starts with PMJ AATB
Quote:lalique512 46 minutes ago
SIMPLY AWESOME....I cannot get enough of this ensemble talent. What a fantastic version of this popular tune...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. 

Next visits PMJ Habits
Quote:lalique512 39 minutes ago
Fantastic version Haley...Love it.

Then gave Rachel's upload of A Little Help from My Friends a "like"

Next it is on to Tusk's CMAR
Quote:lalique512 30 minutes ago
Haley is the real deal. Soooo good.

Finally Tusk's Creep
Quote:lalique512 23 minutes ago
I'm running out of words how to describe her voice and style....HALEY YOU ARE THE ONE..

Wink The joy of discovery.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - My Alter Ego - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 01:42 PM)NUG Wrote: I'm so bummed I wasn't invited to Bailey and Casey's wedding Tongue

NUG, if it's any consolation, I'm guessing that neither Bailey, nor Casey attended it either.Wink

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 05:55 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote:
(04-06-2015, 01:42 PM)NUG Wrote: I'm so bummed I wasn't invited to Bailey and Casey's wedding Tongue

NUG, if it's any consolation, I'm guessing that neither Bailey, nor Casey attended it either.Wink

What about Caleb?

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - My Alter Ego - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 06:32 PM)john Wrote:
(04-06-2015, 05:55 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote:

What about Caleb?

Caleb showed up, but no one else was there!Tongue

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 05:52 PM)john Wrote: I love the progression here.

That last remark is really great.

Kai FB:

Quote:Casey has some other songs too that sound great

response to a share:
Quote:Haley Reinhart is from American Idol I thought that was her

Share comment from Hanstholm, Denmark:

Quote:Real talents don't sing on X-factor or whatever they are called, all those stupid programs. Just sit back and listen to this.

person #1:
Quote:beautiful
voice goals

person #2:
Quote:If I can even be a fraction of good at anything done here I could die happy

person #1:
Quote:girl in the middle is my fave. her vocals are golden

response to a share:
Quote:They're from American Idol

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-07-2015

Latest YouTube comment:

Quote:i'm in love for that girl voice! Girl of the middle of screen.

Kai FB:

Quote:Because I will never have enough Haley Reinhart in my life and women who sing like this make me melt.

Quote:Michael, thought you might like this. I don't know if you remember them from American idol.

share comment by Tammie:
Quote:A way better version of this song and definitely more tolerable to look at! That blonde and her voice...wow!

response by Nathan:
Quote: dislike the song but I think I like it now. The leopard print dame can sing to me as match as she wants unfortunate for me she has no idea who I am.

Nathan, posts "Free" and comments:
Quote:I love her speak-easy tone. thx for the post.

Nathan posts "Habits" and comments:
Quote:Wow she does this one AWESOME!!

Quote:Pretty good version. Two American Idol alumni, Casey and Haley.

Quote:Nice to see some old American Idol favorites of mine doing some cool music

Quote:I like this song in general and this was certainly a fun retro version. Plus I really just like Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart.

Quote:Hey that guy playing the base with the red hair......was on American Idol! Have not seem him in a while. .....he is so talented! Great to see him. Would love to see more of him. Great version of this song by all of you!!!!

Julie:
Quote:Absolutely LOVE this.
smile emoticon

Especially the first female vocalist, she's smokin' hot.

Nanci:
Quote:That's the guy we loved on Idol!

Michelle:
Quote:And Nanci! I loved them both on idol - a perfect duo and each a great "artist" - Casey & Haley

Quote:yes, they are so awesome! watched this already, they're from American Idol season 10.
Casey Abrams is a very talented Artist, can play all instruments brillantly,,,

Phyllis, 3X:
Quote:That first and then middle girl is Haley from I think American Idol. She didn't win but she was one of my favorites!!!!!

Quote:Casey was also on there.

Quote: I think the girl on the left was on American idol too. So my guess is the blond on the right might be as well. LOVE IT. Casey was so different and he played the bass on American idol.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-07-2015

Kai FB:

Quote:First girl's awesome .

Quote:Woooooow!! Que bien se ohe... yo quiero una como la de enmedio (Love) u

~~~

Woooooow!! How good is ohe ... I want one like middle (Love) u

Quote:Just so LOVE vintage music and love these three beautiful, sexy lady's rendition of , "All About the Bass"! They are all equally talented in their own special way. In order to sing this song you must have a soul, sexy, strong voice. These ladies ooze talent and sensuality!