The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - airhigh - 04-18-2015

A wealthy man Haley & quite handsome...ConfusedConfused

Michael Gish 5 hours ago
If Haley could've won an Oscar for the emotive way she sung this song…she would've most assuredly won an Oscar..the fact that she wrung every whimsical emotional moment out of this song is a testimony to her compelling control of her craft…Yes I'd marry her! Wishing Ariana;s father Telly could've seen his daughter be so incredible as a performer…Amazing…and of course Morgan was angelic as well…Oozed sensuality...

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-20-2015

Kai FB comments:

Quote:How cool is this! I have to share. Wasn't that Bass Player,(Casey Abrams), on American Idol awhile back?

Quote:Awesome version featuring my two favorite American Idol Alums.

Quote:Thanks for sharing that great talent.

Quote:He's from my old high school!! Go Casey!! Smile))

sharer responds to response featuring Kate Davis version:
Quote:Somehow I think the version with the 3 vocalists is more relaxed and swings better. I prefer the mix too. The first woman singing has just got a tiny touch of Ella Fitzgerald in the voice, with such a subtle sexuality.

response to a share:
Quote:Real jazz vocals of this quality had become rather rare. This is cool.

Quote:A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
I started watching without anticipating much. Then I started smiling and with each second the smile just got wider and wider.
This is great music and a great show. Makes me regret I didn't stay in the US to be able to watch this group live.
^ Jerusalem

response:
Quote:did you know that the cello player and first singer are ex american idol?

sharer responds:
Quote:without reference to American Idol, this Haley Reinhart is a dynamite! what a voice. all about the bass...

Quote:WOW!! this is the best clip I've seen in years..!!!

response to a share that made no mention of American Idol:
Quote:Ya olvide quien gano esa temporada de A.I. tu recuerdas? Fue Scotty?
~~~~
I already forgot who won this season of A.i. you remember? It was scotty?

Quote:Hayley Reinhart and Casey Abrams= Mega Talent!

Quote:Wow amazing vocals on the first chick and cool song too!

response to a share:
Quote:I have such a huge girly crush on her lol i just found her facebook![/qutoe]

sharer: [quote]Wats her name

response:
Quote:Hailey Reinhart

response to a share:
Quote:That's Casey and Haley from American Idol - cool!

response to a share:
Quote:Everything Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart does is good.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-21-2015

YouTube:

24,474 likes

YT comment:

Quote:Judy Herman 1 day ago
love it!!!!! specialy that girls voice that sings first!!!

Quote: RiderXXX 2 days ago
Jesus--why aren't they on the Wheaties box? They're really good.

Kai FB:

607,167 shares
172,862 likes

Quote:If you were a fan of Casey Abrams and Haley Rinehart of American Idol a few years ago, you will LOVE their version of "All About That Bass"! I just cant listen to them enough.

Quote:Definitely better than the original. I hate that damn song, but hearing these people sing and play it makes me love that song.

Quote:Isn't that the girl from American Idol a few years back?

Quote:Yes, Haley Reinhart was a top three finisher in American IDol, season ten.

Quote:I have never goose bumped so hard in my life.

Quote:Fun fact: whenever you get goosebumps because of something beautiful, it's call fissions.

Quote:Then I fissioned something fierce.

Quote:Pretty cool....I remember this guy from American Idol....

Quote:My favorite @americanidol contestants who didn't win.

Quote:Mira (Look) Leonardo a Casey y Haley los de American idol.

Quote:Love Haley Reinhart!!

Quote:She's sessy

Quote:OK!! So Meghan rocks this song in her own way, but now Casey Abrams has added his magic to it and made it tino reka!!!

Quote:American Idol alumni - this sounds amazing

Quote:Is that the guy from Idol?

Quote:I just can't get enough of this song. I need even better headphones. Sure didn't expect it to be THIS GOOD

Quote:Check out the cover of Radioheads "Creep" that she does. I don't think I've ever heard anything better in my life. I am in love with this girl!!!

Quote:Michelle Brittain
Love that Mark Anthony Teemer Jr. So glad you posted. I'm crazy about Casey and Hayley. I love seeing them perform together

Quote:Mark Anthony Teemer Jr.
David just told me who they are like a half hour ago! I never watch American Idol, so I was in the dark.

Quote:Michelle Brittain
I was really into idol when they were on. I've seen Casey live since then. He's amazing. And Hayley has such a great voice.

Quote:Is that Casey from American Idol? Great interpretation. Love that jazz!!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-22-2015

YT

Quote:You where on the Swiss radio today! They all said it was better than the original...I agree

Quote:IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER !!!!! The music, the videos, style is what you guys are getting huge on!! Not to mention the best female singers on the planet!! Keep doing it together girls you are going to be some of the most famous of all time!!

Quote:dem New Jersey Girls ... bellissimo .... I never expected this, Its Amazing...

Quote:THAT'S WHAT ITS ABOUT♡♡♡

Quote:Better than the originals!! Chills.

Quote:Thank The Lord, Now I can get that annoying ass original version out of my head..

Quote:love it!!!!! specialy that girls voice that sings first!!!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-23-2015

Kai FB comments:

response to a share:
Quote:They are the real winners from season 10 A idol.

Quote:This is mean. Love the chick in the middle.

Quote:She's just gorgeous & what a voice !

response to a share:
Quote:This actually really irritated me. I couldn't even listen to more than a few seconds at a time. The music and vocals just meshed so awkwardly in my opinion. Love the music, like the vocals, but hated it together.

sharer:
Quote:We watched Haley and Casey on American Idol so I loved them in this!

Quote:I saw one episode from that season. I was a huge AI follower the first 5-6 years, but have only seen a few random episodes since. I actually auditioned in 2004.

response to sharer's "they're good"
Quote:Casey and Hailey from American Idol!

Quote:Saudades Haley e Casey! Ficou mto foda mesmo, essa versão.
~~~~
I miss Haley and casey! It was a badass even, this version.

Quote:Sou fã deles .
~~~~
I am a fan of them.

responses to share:
Quote:I love me some Haley Reinhart

Quote: Casey and Haley have always been my favorites.

Quote:Haley Reinhart sings in this.

response to a share:
Quote:Did you see the radio head cover I posted? She has an amazing voice.

Quote:Cand cover-ul e mai bun decat originalul ...Pe Haley Reinhart ( cea din mijloc) o indragesc tare si o urmaresc
smile emoticon
de cand a participat la American Idol . La un moment dat ,dupa cateva editii de concurs, i s-a recomandat sa-si schimbe stilul ( numai stiu de catre ce mare jurat in viata), ea a refuzat, asa incat la etapa imediat urmatoare "nu a mai votat-o publicul"...si si-a vazut in continuare de stilul ei !...hm.Casey Abrams, barbosul de la inceput a fost coleg de generatie la acelasi American Idol cu Haley, a facut niste show-uri memorabile, dar, evident, canta o muzica prea sofisticata pentru votantii de idoli ...
Pe domnitele celelalte nu le stiu, dar se potrivesc in peisaj ( si vizual si muzical). Una peste alta, o super treaba ! Dupa ce am auzit piesa asta pana la exasperare ,incepusem sa am alergie deja, fetele si baietii astia i-au dat o alta valoare .Plusvaloare .Parerea mea

~~~~

When the cover is better than the original ... Haley Reinhart ( the middle one ) and a strong liking watching
smile emoticon
since participated in American Idol . At one point , after several editions of the contest was recommended to change the style (only know by what a juror in life ) , she refused , so the next stage " has never voted a public" ... and he still saw her style ! ... hm.Casey Abrams , bearded fellow from the beginning was the same generation American Idol Haley , made ​​some memorable shows , but obviously , play music idols too sophisticated for voters ...
On the other princess do not know, but fit into the landscape ( and visually and musically ) . All in all, a super job! After I heard this song until exasperation already started getting allergy , girls and these guys gave me another value .Plusvaloare .Parerea

response to a share:
Quote:No way the guy and girl I front were in the top three in american idol and I really wanted either of them to win

response to a share:
Quote:I just went from..."oh please....not again, to, "oh MY!"

response to a share:
Quote:Love it!! Katie, check this out! Aren't a couple of these AI peeps?

response to a share:
Quote:Ooh, they're good. I like their version of Creep also.

response to a share:
Quote:I remember when both Casey and Haley competed together. One of the better seasons I've watched

response to a share:
Quote:all american idols

response to a share:
Quote:This is unbelievable, three really great singers in one band. Great!

Quote:Bass! Casey Abrams picture caused me to click - it really wasn't enough of him, but it was still well worth it. Jazzy!

response to a share:
Quote:I remember that girl from American Idol. Not sure skinnies should sing that song though

rtas:
Quote:I recognize some faces from one of my favorite seasons of AI.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-24-2015

Kai FB:

response:
Quote:Loved 1st 2-- Haley and Casey on American Idol!

sharer:
Quote:you know these artists?

responder:
Quote:Haley had a bluesy growl I loved, did Janis, a great rendition of Benny and the Jets!
(linked to Haley Reinhart Sings Joplin)

response:
Quote:Casey Abrams et Hailey Reinhart ont fait partie de l'édition de American Idol il y a quelques années. Je les trouvais tellement bons.
~~~~
Casey Abrams and Hailey Reinhart were part of the edition of American Idol There a few years ago. I was so good.

Quote:Watch this Eduardo Burgess...It's your favorite...From American Idol.....

response to a share:
Quote:Haley Reinhart is my fave! Simply amazing

Quote:It's the Andrews Sisters taken to a whole new level...

Quote:wow que hermosa musica me encanta este tipo de musica y el ensamble de voces de locura , me encanto .
~~~~
Wow what a beautiful music I love this kind of music and the ensemble of voices of madness, I loved it.
^ insane ensemble of voices (my interpretation)

April comments on Kai FB post:

Quote:Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart ... Wow!!! They were both very very good AI contestants. Awesome rendition!!

Quote:Love that first girl's voice --- What's her name? She's amazing!!!!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 04-27-2015

Kai FB still generating a lot of shares.

Quote:Avital... Casey Abrams and Reinhart too!

Quote:Excellent music with voice theater. However, in listening to the words, I can't figure out if they blending English with another language or whether the non-English words are nonsense. I tend to think nonsense, but they are emoted extremely well!

Quote:Go Hailey excellent

Quote:Love seeing Casey Abrams again.

Quote:Isn't this bad. Like VASSAL singing and dancing and the music and instruments.

Quote: I mean B A D A A S!!!!!!

Quote: I already loved that song, & Casey Abrahms & Haley Reinholt were familiar faces I enjoy, so this video was wonderful! I'd love to hear them live, either in Seattle or Portland.

Quote:Outstanding! I would go and see them and you cannot drag me to a concert!

Quote:Oh wow, la voix de la première fille... Époustouflante!
~~~~
Oh, wow, the voice of the first girl... Breathtaking!

Quote: The first two performers are from American Idol from a couple of years ago. Neither won, but I was wishing the bass player had... I LOVE this!!

Quote:The first guy that sings was on American Idol and I thought he should have been kept on longer.

Quote:Ulyana Nepokulchytska
Tи знаєте , вона з Wheeling High School. 2 years older than me. I knew her in school.

Quote:Tolik Nepokulchytskyy
I know.

Quote:Ulyana Nepokulchytska
She always used to sing the Beatles at our talent show

Quote:I thought I recognized these guys! Haley Reinhart & Casey Abrams were on American Idol a couple of years ago! They were fantastic and either one of them could have won! Love this group!

Quote:Posted this once before but after watching several more times I just recognized Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams both former top 10 finalists from American Idol.

Quote:I noticed that the first time but never said anything... Good remix!

Quote: Great version, very talented group. Casey Abrams, opening singer and bass fiddle player, and Haley Reinhart are American Idol finalists from season 10.

Quote: Casey!! Very talented. Loved him on American Idol. Great arrangement.

Quote:Where can you get this! I remember these 2 from American Idol!

^^ Selected comments made in the last 27 hours

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 04-27-2015

The kai kamai FB post of AATB is amazingly busy. The attention it gets must ebb and flow, but it has 8 shares in the past ten minutes and it has been steady for hours beyond that. Of course, it is sitting on many thousands of FB pages, maybe buried, but still there.

(04-11-2015, 07:04 PM)john Wrote: I took a peek at Kai's FB post of AATB. It has more than 25.5 million views, 575K shares, and 165K Likes. Not viral anymore but steady traffic: In the past 30 minutes it has been shared 28 times.

Currently:

622,763 shares
176,315 people like this.

75 Shares in the past hour. Wink Lots of activity in Spain and Brazil.

Quote:Esto para los que de verdad os gusta la musica . No tiene desperdicio,voces buenas ,contrabajo maravilloso,trombon de varas bueno, piano mejor etc etc.
Y que me decis del look de las chicas maravilloso.
Ea ahi lo llevais

This for those who really do you like the music. Has no waste, voices good, wonderful, bass trombon of varas well, piano better etc etc.
And that I decis of the look of the girls wonderful.
Ea there llevais it
Automatically Translated
Spain

Quote:Bom gosto.. vozes lindas.. e muita sensualidade sem rebolar.. sem apelação.

Good taste.. Beautiful voices.. And a lot of sensuality without jive.. Without appeal.
Automatically Translated
Brazil

Quote:DANG, this is good! Worth watching till the end.

Quote:Wow!!! Former Idol, Haley

+Thanks Jennifer that's going to be stuck in my head all day!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Tusk - 04-27-2015

I'm still not clear on the value of these OTT numbers in FB... by many metrics that seem to count, it feels like Creep is far outdistancing AATB. Creep is still selling really well on iTunes, and people recognize that 4 million Youtube views in 17 days days is still cause to celebrate.... and here we have FB with 10s of millions of views, what does that mean exactly? These numbers don't feel like they have tangible effect outside the FB world...It just feels like outside of FB, Creep is by far the more successful of the two collaborative efforts.

So besides, name recognition and accolades, what do these outlandish numbers on FB really mean?

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - dswim2 - 04-27-2015

(04-27-2015, 06:19 PM)Tusk Wrote: I'm still not clear on the value of these OTT numbers in FB... by many metrics that seem to count, it feels like Creep is far outdistancing AATB. Creep is still selling really well on iTunes, and people recognize that 4 million views in 17 days days is still cause to celebrate.... and here we have FB with 10s of millions of views, what does that mean exactly? These numbers don't feel like they have tangible effect outside the FB world...It just feels like outside of FB, Creep is by far the more successful of the two collaborative efforts.

So besides, name recognition and accolades, what do these outlandish numbers on FB really mean?

Bragging rights: "Haley has a video with 27 millions views!" Big Grin