The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-06-2015

Kai FB share comments:

Quote:Listen and be in love again

Quote:Love this (name).. Thanks for sharing..had to share also..

response to a share:
Quote:Girl in the leopard print is Hailey from American Idol!!

response to a share:
Quote:I remember Casey Abrams from American Idol. He is very talented.

response to a share:
Quote:Christ! Thought I got away from that Andrews-Sisters-with-Tommy-Dorsey stuff when I was 10! Now it's come back to haunt me! Need a double fix: Fugs and Hot Tuna

Quote: Il tutto è spettacolare!!! Te lo rubo Mirko
~~~~
The whole is spectacular!!! I steal it from you mirko

response to a share:
Quote:You should check 'steal my girl', 'blank space' and 'creep' version! super :F

response to a share:
Quote:Casey and Haley were American Idol alumni:-))....and yeah they are great singers!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-06-2015

Quote:que bonito, que afinaito, que voces, que güena que esta la del traje de leopardo.
~~~~
So nice, who afinaito, voices, which güena that this the suit of leopard.

Quote:Pq há coisas q merecem ser partilhadas... Esta é uma delas!
~~~~

Because there are things that deserve to be shared... This is one of them!

Quote: Wasn't he a contestant on the Voice?

Quote: I don't know if he was on The Voice or not but I think this is great!

Quote: the girl in the leopard print that sings first is Hailey Rhinhart from american Idol a few years ago

Quote:That is Hailey isn't it?!

Quote:Yep. She was my favorite.

Quote: I love the juxtaposition of the lyrics "I won't be no stick figure, silicone Barbie doll" sung by THE BARBIE DOLL! But, yes Casey & Haley were the best American Idol contestants!!!

Share:
Quote:Love! Make sure you watch the whole thing Anthony! There are some great changes. Of course, I also love that Casey and Haley are still hanging out (even if they couldn't get Casey a chair!).

share:
Quote:too much fun....

his mother responds:
Quote:Your dad is wondering about your hearing. Are you okay...??

(presumably because he doesn't normally listen to this type of music)

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-07-2015

share:
Quote:Love this! two of my favorite AI alum...

response to a share:
Quote:Check out Haley Reinhart on youtube. She's the first one who sings. Amaaaazing voice!

sharer responds:
Quote:i will...

share:
Quote:When you got tired of POKER FACE by Lady Gaga, Chris Daughtry came along and gave us an acoustic version that made the song tolerable again.

I could listen to this version of ALL ABOUT THAT BASS much longer than the Meghan Trainor version. This one has raised the bar.

Quote:A perfeição em cada nota!
~~~~
Perfection in every note!

response to a share:
Quote:The one in the middle (Haley) should have won American Idol a few years ago.

Quote:Real music, real talent and lots of wow!

Quote:I seriously like this type of music now!

Quote:I JUS' LOVE HER VOICE,, MATCHES THE SONG QUITE WELL. BULLWINKLE, YOU'RE INTO EVERYTHING

Quote:She sounds like the girl that was on American idiot years ago

Quote:I was right!!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-08-2015

Kai FB:

Quote:Holy crap.... I liked it

Quote:Best version I've seen. Would love to see music like this more often.

Quote:Brasileiros, aprendam um pouco!
~~~~
Brazilians, learn a little!

Quote:Les voix qu'elles ont... Superbe
~~~~
The voices they have... Superb

Quote:ok...ok...dia bom, malta!
~~~~
Ok... Ok... Good Day, Malta!

Quote:Merci Carmen ! Excellent !! c'est du boulot de pro !!
~~~~
Thank you carmen! Excellent!! This is the job of pro!!

response to a share:
Quote: I don't know who this Scott Bradley is but these two are easy to recognize - and love. Meaning Haley and Casey, in case you didn't catch them in Idol 2010.

Brazilian response to a share:
Quote:doooro o Casey e a Haley. Procure os vídeos deles no youtube, Valdir eles são absurdamente bons
~~~~
I adore Casey and Haley. Look for their videos on youtube, Valdir, they are absurdly good

Quote:valeu Denise irei procurar com certeza, bjus e obrigado pela dica...
~~~~
Thanks Denise I will seek for sure, kisses and thanks for the tip.....

response to a share:
Quote:I was glad I took the time to listen. A great job by all,loved the singers.Strong voices

response to a share:
Quote:Casey ( opening bass) and Haley (brunette singer) were both on American Idol about 4-5 seasons ago. Casey was a riot... so wait - we are supposed to watch the music?

Quote:I love when artists bring it back instead of bringing it forward. Plus casey Abrams AND Amy reighnart is in it. Mind exploded

response to a share:
Quote: Oh i luv her....forgot her name!! (the one in the leapard dress)

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-08-2015

Kai FB:

Quote:THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE HOTTEST SONG EVER I LOVE IT.AND TO THINK I HAD TO WAIT 61 YEARS FOR IT.

response to a share:
Quote:Watch his cover of Stacy's Mom

Quote:NOW THIS IS GREAT !!!! The girl in the middle was on Idol a year or two ago, didn't win but.... WINNING NOW !!!!

Quote:Sharon...you'll remember these Idol stars from the past... Awesome!

response to a share:
Quote:Mark, Casey Abrahms will be performing in Baytown tomorrow evening at the Lee College Performing Arts Center. The Bayou Big Band will be accompanying him. I'll be on guitar! Let me know if you make it out!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-09-2015

Quote:Roy Shoshany

מושלם
מזהה את הזמרת הראשונה ששרה? Yaniv Wiseman
~~~~
Perfect.
Identifies the first singer who sings? Yaniv Wiseman

Quote:Yaniv Wiseman
בטח, איידול
~~~~
Certainly, Idol

Quote:I was so sad when they kicked her off American idol I love her

Capetown, SA:
Quote:Sounds like singers from WW2 era

share:
Quote:>>> HERE YOU GO BASS PLAYERS ... <<<

response:
Quote:Bass was on American Idol.....he was so good and orignal.

Quote:Come to think of it the first singer was also

responses to a share:
Quote:This was pretty awesome! Wasn't Casey Abrahms from Americam Idol?

Quote:Yes and Hailey Rinehart (the girl in the middle) was too.

Quote:Absolut fantastische Version! Ich liebe sie! Ist auch was für Eure Band Leona Be
~~~~
Absolutely fantastic version! I love her! Is something for your Band Leona Be

Quote:FANTASTIC. The 1st Woman could be from the 40's with her voice & the 2nd is HOT AS HELL. Great rendition better than the 1st.

Quote:American idol alumni

Quote:Se me ha caído la mandíbula contra el suelo y sigo recogiendo dientes! Música elevada a otro nivel
~~~~~
I have been dropped jaw against the ground and I am still picking up teeth! Music elevated to another level

response to a share:
Quote:Uauuuuu!!! Que demais!!!! O que essas mulheres tem dentro delas? Ta doidoooo!!! Show!!!
~~~~
Uauuuuu!!! That too much!!!! What these women have inside of them? Ta doidoooo!!! Show!!!

Quote:Wow . Genre de chose qui vous fait aimer la Music ...
~~~~
Wow. Kind of thing that makes you love the music...

response to a share:
Quote:My daughter introduced me to post modern jukebox, earlier this year. Great vid.

response to a share:
Quote: I hate to admit that I watched a season of American Idol, but I did. I wanted to see Steven Tyler as a judge, and I kept watching because there were a few very talented kids on there. One was the bass player in this video, and the other was the girl in the middle, Halie Rinehart (sp?). I couldn't watch the first few weeks of the show , because I find it too mean when they dash the dreams and trash the people who are trying out, on national tv. Nice vid xoxo

Quote:I just fell in love with a whole slew of really talented strangers!!! This was an amazing rendition of a song that wasn't exactly favorite to begin with .

response to a share:
Quote:The 1st girl that sang was one of my favorites in American Idol several years ago. But they were all great..

response to a share:
Quote:Haley and Casey have been making nice music together since AI - I don't think that happens much. Nice to see them together here too.

Quote:Now THAT'S some serious talent.
Attention all POP stars who sing about Booty and the like - even autotune doesn't lift you anywhere near this level of singing.

response to a share:
Quote:That is so fantastic. That's how I think I can sing after I have a couple of wines.

Quote:הזמרת ששרה ראשונה מושלמת!
~~~~
The first singer who sings is perfect!

response to a share:
Quote:The girl that sang first was the best one. She's got a great jazz voice.

sharer:
Quote:I think I agree... The 2nd wasn't bad either...

response to a share by a progressive rock musician in Venezuela:
Quote:Sr. Phil le voy a decir una vaina: como disfruté este vídeo, me enamoró la voz de la muchacha que cantó de primero, que voz tan sensual.................
~~~~
Mr Phil I am going to say a pod: as I enjoyed this video, I fell in love with the voice of the girl who sang of first, that voice so sensual.................

response to a share:
Quote:Everybody is talking about these guys. I first heard of them from a friend in Massachusetts. Then it came back around to me from my daughter in Napa, who hadn't seen my post. They are cool.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 05-09-2015

It is cool that this keeps getting shared regularly. I counted 54 shares in the past hour. It can't hurt. Wink

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-09-2015

recent share:
Quote:If you have a moment and the inclination, Here's a musical interlude that will have your foot tapping and shoulders moving. Casey Abrams (the bassist here) and Haley Reinhart (first female vocalist) are American Idol vets who married each other. Enjoy.

response to a share:
Quote:I love this. I love Haley her voice is amazing. I wish she had won on American idol a few years back

Quote:Aren't they from either The Voice or American Idol? I really like this version!

Quote:I love this version!! Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart are 2 of my all time American Idol contestants!!!

Quote:Oh my goodness....I didn't think this song could be improved upon...or made to sound (at least a little bit), "jazz club classy," if you will. Fantastic.Thanks to my Fb friend Stephanie G. for pointing this one out.

Quote:Christina, look who's singing..... Your boy Casey and my girl Haley! Great rendition!

Quote:Oh so sexy. My two favs from American Idol, too. Casey and Haley.

Quote:Excellent. Bien meilleur que certains artistes actuels
Excellent.
~~~~
Much better than some current artists

share:
Quote:וואוו וואוו!!! הראשונה פשוט הרסה אותי!
~~~~
Whoa now! Just destroyed me first!

Person posts video Haley's HOTRS in response.

Another person replies:
Quote:ידעתי שהיא מוכרת לי! היתה באמריקן איידול
~~~~
I knew she looked familiar! Was on American Idol.

sharer:
Quote:כן היא מדהימה!
~~~~
She is amazing!

Yet another person replies:
Quote:פאק זה מושלם
זאת היילי מאיידול
והנגן בס זה זה שהראתי לך פעם!!!
~~~~
Pak is perfect it's Haley's Idol and the bass player that I showed you before!!

sharer:
Quote:מדהיםםםם, לא ידעתי עד היום שהיא הייתה
באיידול , היא לוקחת את השירים למקום יפייפה
~~~~
From daimmmm, I didn't know until today that she was on Idol, she takes the songs somewhere beautiful.

The person who posted HOTRS:

Quote:הנגן בס גם היה באיידול
~~~~
The bass player was also an Idol

Person who said "it's Haley's Idol" previously:

Quote:האודישן שלו והאודישן של היילי היו עוצרי
נשימה ובלתי נשכחים!
הוא עם הבס והיא עם הקול הזה..
~~~~
His audition and Hayley's audition was breathtaking and unforgettable!
And it is with this voice.

sharer:
Quote:שתי הורסים
~~~~
Both destroy

Someone else:
Quote:איזה קול יש לה
~~~~
She has a voice.

Quote:Hey Paula Halverson it's our favorite dude with the piano harmonica thingy

response to a share:
Quote: il y a 2 ancients chanteurs de American Idol qui n'ont pas gagné mais que je trouvait excellent,Abrams joue de 9 instruments et la chanteuse du centre capable avec une voix forte et toute en nuance chanté accapella ,on a pas besoin de musique,talents incroyable
~~~~
there are 2 ancients American Idol singers who did not win but I was excellent, Abrams plays 9 instruments and singer able center with a strong voice and sang accapella full of nuance , we do not need music , incredible talents

response to a share:
Quote:If they ever come to Bisbee, those women are more than welcome to practice their finger snapping and heel shaking at my house. I have a lot of room. Just, you know, trying to help out.

Quote:this chick has a voice wowowser!!!!!!!

response to a share:
Quote:Casey & Hailey are from American Idol. Can't remember what season but JLo, Steven Tyler, & Randy Jackson

response to a share:
Quote:MMMM girl that growly bass.

Quote:Pessoal do American Idol!
~~~~
Staff of the American Idol!

Quote:A couple of American Idol contestants in the mix. Great singind and playing.

Quote:The best! They are so singing my song! I'm been bringing booty back for decades

Two responses to a share:
Quote: I love this version!!! Casey Abrams is my favorite! (Even though I knew Scotty would be the winner that year!!). I've never seen this one, but I saw Haley and Casey's version of this song they performed in a night club. They are both phenomenal!

Quote:If you like this, then you will like their other videos as well! Go to YouTube and search Postmodern Jukebox. Casey Abrams (who is also my favorite) sings/plays bass for their version of Stacey's Mom.

response to a share:
Quote:Pessoal do American Idol!
~~~~
Staff of the American Idol!

response to a share ("This should be the version played on the radio"):
Quote:I agree, I've played out the other one like crazy to the point of the CD skipping. It's Miranda's favorite song. You know what? I really, really like this version. If you remember dad, this is the girl (in the center and the cheetah print) that was on American Idol that we both wanted to win and she didn't. Love, love, love jazz music!!! Good find, daddy!
^ I punched up the punctuation

responses to a share:
Quote: And this was always my favorite version of this song I saw this before the pop version and I voted for KC on American Idol I was so bummed when he didn't win this is such a great version love it!

Quote:.LOVE this with Casey and Hayley!