The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-10-2015

Kai FB has now passed 29 million views:

Recent comments:

Quote:American Idol girls. Love this version.

Quote:Oh my goodness, Lee this is amazing!!!

Quote:No hay palabras... Fabuloso, una versión magnifica.
~~~~
There are no words... Fabulous, a magnificent version.

response to a share:
Quote:Casey Abrams and Haley that was the best American idol season ever

Quote:Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams!!! My two favorite!

Quote:This is actually really frigging good. Gonna have to see if these folks have any original pieces cause their covers put the originals to shame.

share:
Quote: recognize anyone? Lol

response:
Quote:Haley and casey! Lol

Quote: love this ....bring sexy back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:Thanks for sharing, I am impressed! They are awesome!!

response to a share:
Quote:Scott Bradley is the shit, he can make the sound of pigs f*****g sound good, but this song blows no matter how and who sings it.
^ i.e. "Song choice is everything"

sharer:
Quote:I actually got chills when the blonde chick busted out!

responder posts "Creep:"
Quote:The first lady Haley Reinhart is amazing. You want chills? Have some chills

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-11-2015

Kai FB...

Quote:All these girls have a beautIful voice but the girl in the middle she has an amazing voice. Dont u think so Jose Cervantes?

Quote:Neil that is the nuts, best I have heard in a long time.

Quote: Mil curtidas pra esse grupo
~~~~A thousand likes to this group

Quote:The singer in the middle is Haley Reinhart. Love her ability to sing just about anything and sing it well!

Quote:Amazing Group, Casey Abrams is from Idyllwild... Love Them

Quote:Shared this before. Love Idyllwilds own Casey.

Quote:Awesome is that Ben Golder-Novick?

Quote:Ben Golder-Novick
Yes it is

share:
Quote:You go girls!

response:
Quote:The singer (in the brown) was on American Idol a few years ago. She has a video with this group called, Creep...wonderful....just like this.

Quote:Casey and Haley! Couple of the best AI contestants ever, IMHO.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-12-2015

Kai FB:

Quote:This is some great music. Casey Abrams was on American Idol and I think the girl with the curly brown hair was also!

Starr:
Quote:Blake, here she is again

Dean:
Quote:Love this version! And the Women are smokin hot too !![/qutoe]

Starr: [quote]Yep! And that Casey dude was either an "Idol" or "Voice" winner....can't remember which...

Blake:
Quote:that's awesome.

Starr:
Quote:there's a couple more they do too, saw 'em on YouTube...

Blake had posted "Creep" to his timeline on April 19th

[/hr]

Quote:For no other reason than it's just so damn good. BTW Casey Abrams was a top 6 finalist on American Idol. (He was the most creative)

Quote:Even the stars form Mars , temporarily living in Bulgaria CAN'T even come close to that.....................Who? All of them .....the pseudo stars......

response to a share:
Quote:Casey and Haley were both on American Idol.

response to a share:
Quote: I just forgot my wife's name

Quote:This is awesome, reminds me of bio shock infinite so much. Much better than the original track,
^ Scott did the music for that game

response to a share:
Quote:When they sing their babies to sleep.....they will be lucky kids

Quote:Say DAMN!!! Her voice gives me chills!

response to a share:
Quote:Love love love!!! That's our American Idol stars whom we loved so much a few years ago. Huey loved Hailey (leopard dress) and hadn't seen one yet that he likes as much as her.

Quote:girl on the right looks like my ex to bad she can not sing like this one

Quote:Casey Abrams and the girls. Great cover version.

response to a share:
Quote:Soooo good!!!! Singers who can sing!!!

response to a share:
Quote:They're all from American idol

response to a share:
Quote:If you like this, check out Zhaley's version of Radiohead's "Creep"

sharer:
Quote:listened to Haley, Creep, is also was awesome, I believe I was watching American Idol when Haley was on it.

response to a share:
Quote:Right? A little Prohibition Jazz. Sometimes you have to go back to go forward, i.e. rediscover "musicians".

sharer:
Quote:Post Modern Jukebox is always great. I have to admit, I just watched this one for the pretty girls- turns out that they are all great singers!

response to a share:
Quote:check out their version of Creep..so good!!

Quote:How's the First Ladies voice ‼️‼️

response to a share:
Quote:Some trivia for you: Girl on the left is Telly "Kojack" Savalas' daughter Arianna, girl in the middle is Haley Reinhart from American Idol, and gal on the right, Morgan James, is from Modesto!

Quote:great rendition... I especially love the voice of the one in animal print

response to a share:
Quote:Casey Abrams was on American Idol a few years ago he is amazing. Love this!

Quote:Abrams es un genio, ya me toco verlos varias veces actuando en American's Idols...(se lo puede ver en youtube)......Y la mina del medio que se llama Haley Reinhart idem...otro mounstruo...!!\
~~~~
Casey Abrams is a genius, and I see them play several times acting in American's Idols ... ( you can see it on youtube ) ...... And mine medium called Haley Reinhart idem ... other

Quote:Very cool! Some American Idol Alum reppin

response to a share:
Quote:VERY Nice........ole Haley can bring it man...

response to a share:
Quote:Dude, It's past American Idol Contestants, etc. 3 of the better known Blake Lewis, Haley Reinhart, Casey Abrams, etc. Pretty Interesting stuff! LOVE BLAKE LEWIS

Quote:I just looked at the photo and thought....WTH....I'll watch it....because I have that kind of time....I suggest you take a peek, very good!....

response to a share:
Quote:Damn, i love Jazz!! First female vocal, ninduta.

response to a share:
Quote:Love Haley Reinhart

response to a share:
Quote:love this, posted it before, love the women, the theme, but also the tune!!!! what a lovely bunch of humans

Quote:Monika, they will be in Pensacola on May 26th. A must see! Haley Reinhardt Morgan James and Adrianna Savalas, all of the three in the vid will be there.

response to a share:
Quote: Me caso, me divorcio, me caso, me divorcio, me caso me divorcio y me vuelvo a casar...I am getting married, I divorce, I am getting married, I divorce, I case I divorce and I get to get married...
^ I think he's saying he fell in love with one singer after another

response to a share:
Quote: Two of AI's really good contestants! What happened to American Idol now?! It kind of sucks!

response to a share:
Quote:Skip Tubbs
That little girl in the middle, well she's still a little girl to me, is my buddies daughter Haley Reinhart. The live down the street from me.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-12-2015

response to a share:
Quote: Lead singer looks familiar, from up north but can't remember what their band was called and her brother is sitting on the floor

Quote:I wish I was Haley reinhart. Like please.

Quote:Wow, love her voice!

Quote:Love to see they are still together, met on American idol. Haley has a really cool version of house in New Orleans on iTunes. Check it out.

Quote:Hailey Reinhart from American Idol a few years ago. Love her voice, shes the middle singer.

response to a share:
Quote: La premiere a chanter dans ce clip....jadore cette voix !!!
~~~~The first was singing in this clip.... Jadore this voice!!!

Quote:Je m'abreuverais de la voix de cette chanteuse pour les 30 prochaines annees je crois....
~~~~
I am abreuverais of the voice of this singer for the next 30 years I believe....

Kai FB:

share:
Quote:This band knocks it out out of the park.

response:
Quote:That was fantastic! First time I ever closely noted the lyrics. Why aren't theses people famous?

Quote:por una vez, y sin que sirva de precedentes, voy a subir algo de música que no sea clásica en mi carallibre
~~~~
for once, and without setting a precedent, I will upload some classical music that is not in my carallibre

Quote:I love it. Fun, fun, fun!

Me encanta. Alegria-gria-gria!

Quote:This is awesome. I loved when Halee sang "House of the Rising Sun" on American Idol. There is a lot of talent in this video.

Quote:Uno de los mejores videos que he visto se los recomiendo
~~~~
One of the best videos I have seen it I recommend

response to a share:
Quote: postmodern jukebox. tem varios outros videos no you tube, eles sao fantasticosPostmodern jukebox.
~~~~
Have several other videos on youtube, they are fantasticos

response to a share:
Quote:FABULOUS!!!! I remember Casey Abrams from last year or year before on American Idol or America's Got Talent.....REALLY talented this entire group!!

Kai FB:

Quote:Have you ever just sat and listened to Manhattan Transfer-- Jazz sessions or Brasila? Brillant. This is good! Thank you for sharing.

Quote:Love this version by some former Idol contestants.

response to a share:
Quote: Isn't this fantastic. 2 former American Idol contestants. How r u Nick?

Quote:I've shared it before But Girls here's a great one to start yr day Love Who U Are!! Thks Anne for Sharing n Kim for introducing me to Hayley Reinhardt Once I improve in my singing lesson this one I will sing So Stay Tuned he he

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-13-2015

Kai FB:

Quote:Oh My Goodness!!! You talk about a great sounding version and good looking performers. This is definitely a must watch / listen.

Quote:Proof that with the right instruments and voices you can turn any song into great music, how ever much it previously sucked (apologies if you liked it the first time)

Quote:super cool...I wondered what happened to those two after american idol...

Quote:Nunca mais vou conseguir escutar a versão original
~~~~
Never again will I be able to listen to the original version

response to a share:
Quote: I ADORE Casey Abrams

Quote:וואלה, באמת יפה, שווה צפיה.
~~~~
Wow, really worth watching.

Quote:Haley Reinhart - My fav singer of all time after Dolly Parton.
I might be in love with her

Quote:Wow , people with talent at last

share:
Quote:I am beginning to like this kind of sound

response:
Quote:I hate to admit it but I just love this even though it's a girly song. Haley Reinhart should have won American Idol instead of Scotty Mccreery. She and Casey Abrams made such a great singing pair. The others in this group are great as well but Haley's my all time fav with her raspy voice and her sexiness. She can sing anything.

Quote:I'm SO glad someone posted this again. I LOVE this rendition and these women!! So good. Turn it up and dance just a little.

Quote:SUPRIZE, SURPRIZE , WOULDN'T BELEAVE I'D BE LISTENING TO THIS BUT PURDY GOOD!

Quote:I love Casey and Haley

Quote:So stoked seeing how far Casey and Haley have come since the Idol days!

Quote: I listened to this from start to the end. This means that it was unbelievably enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:Wow and I thought I liked the original, this is off the charts.

response to a share:
Quote: aesthetically pleasing, in good taste, refined, cultured, elegant, stylish, smart, chic, attractive, exquisite. yummy.

response to a share:
Quote:Two are from Idol a year or two ago. Great version!!

Quote:for some odd ball reason, no , I am the oddball , I love this version..Makes me think of the Andrew Sisters, growing up watching About and Costleo with my brothers and my dad on Sundays...Love it...Miss my family...

response to a share:
Quote:Hmmm...they don't look like "stick figure silicone Barbie dolls" to me at all. They seem more like the average healthy 20 something year old. Live it up girls...you're killing it!!

Quote:The first to singers are from my favorite season of American Idol.. Casey Abrams and Haley reindhart.... they have been singing with each other since they got voted off lol

response to a share:
Quote:The singers were on American idle a few years ago I believe.

share:
Quote:Everything about this is sexy, especially the first vocalist's grrrrowl!

response:
Quote: three-part harmonies, what a concept

YouTube comment:

Quote:Hace muy poco descubrí PMJ, justamente con este cover y desde entonces busco todo lo que hacen, que es fantástico. Incluso en la simplicidad de sus videos hay un gran encanto. Amo las voces de estas chicas, tan distintas, y la manera en que se ensamblan. Felicidades!!!
~~~~
Very recently discovered PMJ precisely this and since then seek cover everything they do , which is fantastic. Even in the simplicity of his videos there is a great charm. I love the voices of these girls , so different , and the way they are assembled. Congratulations !!!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-13-2015

Quote:Move over Meghan Trainor !!!

Quote:I am SO happy to see Casey Abrams in this video, and that he is doing well since American Idol. I also L O V E this song.

response to a share:
Quote:Que c'est beau... Trois belles filles, trois belles voix !!! Ne pas rater cette écoute...
~~~~
That is beautiful... Three beautiful girls, three beautiful voice!!! Do not miss this listen...

Quote:Another couple of people that didn't make it on American Idol.....but damn' can they wail a tune!!

response to a share:
Quote:I just love Casey Abrams. That outs the git at the Bunning

Quote:I love her! (Cheetah dress)
Quote:Is that Haley Rhinehart?
Quote:Yes it is!

[quote]Se parece y canta como Critina Aguilera"It looks and sings like Critina Aguilera "

Quote:O que é este som??... O que são estes músicos???...
E estas meninas...De encher os olhos... E os ouvidos.
Difícil fechar a boca e manter o queixo... No lugar.
~~~~
What is this sound??... What are these musicians???...
And these girls... To fill the eyes... And the ears.
Hard to close the mouth and keep your chin... In the place.

Two responses to a share:

Quote:WOW. THEY ARE FANTASTIC.

Quote:watch their Radiohead - Creep recording

Quote:I am in love with Hayley's voice since the I first time I heard her sing. Distinct.

response to a share:
Quote:They do a great version of Radioheads "Creep."

Quote:featuring Haley Reinhart who was a favorite of Steven Tyler's when he was on Idol.

response to a share:
Quote:Oh Grandma likes this.

Quote:Hmm...interesting arrangement; lovely delivery.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-14-2015

Quote:Haley Rhinehart and Casey Abrams were my favorites on American Idol a few years ago

Quote:好好聽好好聽好好聽
~~~~
Listen listen listen

Quote:If the "big band" erra would ever come back and be like this id so be down to going to the club

Quote:j'adore ! du complet velours !!!!!!!!!
~~~~
I love! Full of velvet!!!!!!!!!

Quote:Wow, love it, so entertaining it makes me smile, they are really great!

response:
Quote:This is awesome

sharer:
Quote:I thought so too. I am in favor of real instruments making a come back to mainstream music.

response to a share:
Quote:That's Haley Reinhard in the middle, I love her singing!

Quote:Coni - this is the version of "All About That Bass" that I told you I had seen. Unusual to say the least.

response to a share:
Quote: I remember them from American Idol!

Quote:Caricias para tus oídos.
~~~~
Caresses for your ears.

Quote:Wow. Haven't seen them since American Idol.

response to a share:
Quote:I love Haley Reinhart doing Radiohead's Creep with them.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-14-2015

response to a share:
Quote:astia toti sunt sunt de la talent show-urile americane
~~~~
These guys all are from American talent shows

share:
Quote:Does anyone know, is the girl in the middle from American Idol, in the years past?

response:
Quote:Hi Andrea, yes it is, so is the guy with the beard that starts it off. He was on the same year as her.

response to a share:
Quote:Älskar den!
~~~~
!Love it!!

response to a share:
Quote:This version is awesome!! I litened to it twice.

Quote:I love this....Casey Abrams was one of the most talented artists American Idol had but didn't win dangit! I wish I could hear more from him. thanks for sharing!

and all of these girls are very talented!

response to a share:
Quote: I love this !!! I remember Casey & Haley from idk what season of Am Idol but always loved them, so very talented!

response to a share:
Quote:You actually turned us on to these guys last month with their version of Creep, Robert-o

sharer:
Quote:I remember now. Need to check for tour.