The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-18-2015

Quote:Carol,the first girl that sings is haley reinheart from american idol

response to a share:
Quote:I love their version of the song "Creep" too!

response to a share:
Quote:Aw I miss her! And love this!

response to a share:
Quote:Glos tej co spiewa pierwsza!! -Rrrrr..fenomenalny!
~~~~ polish ~~~~
This voice which sings the first!! -Rrrrr.. phenomenal!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-19-2015

Quote:thank you Becky ... I love this
Can old women learn to sing? Cause I want a voice that is smokey and powerful like these women!

response to a share:
Quote:I also LOVE this version. I play it endlessly.

response to a share:
Quote:Love this. Real class. I absolutely hated that song until this

response to a share:
Quote:e geniala interpretarea lor, l-am distribuit si eu mai demult!
~~~~
It's brilliant interpretation, I distributed myself long ago!

Quote:Girl number one! She is a great singer

share:
Quote:Very cool group. Hope you take a couple of minutes to listen. It'll be time well spent!

response #1:
Quote:Loved this group! Great stylistic voices harkening back to the big band sound. Thanks for sharing.

response #2:
Quote:My oldest son introduced me to this group a couple of months ago. They tend to mix it up alot....different lead singers, variations of instruments. It rarely the same configuration twice. But always that nostalgic sound. Love them! They remind me a little of the Squirrel Nut Zippers back in the late 80's and early 90s.

response to a share:
Quote:Casey and Hailey from American Idol when it was fun to watch!! Smile

response to a share:
Quote:Love this, I've posted this twice already and saved it so I can go and watch at anytime. Debbie, these girls are some sassy.

response to a share:
Quote:Casey and Haley from American Idol.

response to a share:
Quote:Très chouette....je l'ai écouté avec plaisir.
~~~~
Very nice.... I listened with pleasure.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-19-2015

response to a share:
Quote:That girl in the middle is AMAZING!!

response to a share:
Quote: I want to marry all three vocalists!

response to a share:
Quote:Wasn't the girl with the curly hair a contestant on "American Idol?"

response to a share:
Quote:I remember Casey and Hailey from American Idol.

response to a share:
Quote:Excellent video. Singer is Hayley Rinehart who was 3rd on American Idol 2010.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - NUG - 05-19-2015

I'll be glad when Haley is a household name, so hopefully people will learn to spell her name right. Tongue Even just her first name spelled correctly would be nice!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - lovinghaleyr - 05-20-2015

Today #18 on Itunes Jazz Chart CoolCoolCoolCoolCool

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-20-2015

Quote:loved casey on amer. idol, super good version

response to a share:
Quote:Thats Haley Reinhardt and the bearded guy is her boyfriend, they met on American Idol! Very talented.

response to a share:
Quote:long time since I enjoyed a video act that has sound that is so rare, have no idea who they are but very enjoyable to listen to and to watch

Quote:Heerlijk!
~~~~
Delicious!

response to a share:
Quote: Love her voice and what she does with it.

response to a share:
Quote: OH! So, that's what talented singers and musicians sound like....

Quote:The original is good.................this is better. Enjoy

response to a share:
Quote:Errr, except that the skinny, wannabe sex symbols singing the song appear not to understand a single word. Try to ignore the pouting and listen to the words. How sad that they seem to think that "sexiness" is their only valuable currency. They might otherwise come across as talented people.

^ This woman should probably claim "Creep" as her song instead of AATB as she obviously has a poor self image

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 05-21-2015

Orlando Sentinel:

Quote:WHAT: In this age of overproduced pop, it's no surprise that Scott Bradlee's rotating band of musical time travelers has become YouTube darlings. Aided by singers such as Kate Davis and Haley Reinhart, the Postmodern Jukebox re-imagine modern hits from Lorde and Miley Cyrus as swinging singles in the ragtime or doo-wop vein. Thanks to Bradlee's talented hands at the piano, several of this band's best tunes — including the cover of Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass" — are better than the original.

WHEN: 8 p.m. Sunday, May 24

WHERE: The Plaza Live, 425 N. Bumby Ave., Orlando

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/music/os-postmodern-jukebox-orlando-20150520-story.html

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 05-22-2015

Kai FB responses:

Quote:I remember the first singer (Casey?) from American Idol.

Quote:Love this version. I remember Casey and Hailey from American Idol! Glad to see they're still singing!!

Quote:That is Casey and Hailey from American Idol

Quote:Two of my all time favorites from American Idol

shares:

Quote:My daughter Lexis favorite song. Except she sings it.. "Its all about that Bass 'bout that Bass... Your in trouble!...your in trouble!"

Quote:This is one of the most incredibly interesting, really
brilliant pieces that I have seen and listen to in a very long time!!
I love it!!

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 05-23-2015

male singer-songwriter from Nanaimo, British Columbia:
Quote:Haley Reinhart tickles all the right spots in my body!!

female responds:
Quote:I agree !!
plus, five likes (4F, 1M)

response to a share:
Quote:very awesome rendition! That Casey Abrams was in American Idol I believe.

sharer:
Quote:K - no clue don't watch Idol....but I finally like that song

two responses to a share:
Quote:i love this too! check out their version of Creep

Quote:Never heard of them BUT they`re Awesome !

Quote:Tem vários assim, baby,
Tem cover da Ammy e do radiohead tbm que são fodas.
~~~~ portuguese ~~~~
Has several like that, baby,
Has covered the ammy and Radiohead too that are reel.

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 05-24-2015

Kai FB comments.

This first one, from Spain, I'm including to illustrate the sometimes confusing cultural references/language translations I see:

Quote:Grandes! Madre mia.... Ellos feos hasta decir basta y ellas... en fin.... ellas... que injusta es la vida. ¡Pero como suenan! Dan ganas de ponerse una chaqueta de cuero y subirse en un P-51 Mustang a la caza de Jerries
~~~~
Great! My mother.... They ugly to say enough is enough and they... In the end.... Them... That unfair is the life. But as it sounds! Make you want to get a leather jacket and get on a p-51 Mustang Hunting for jerries

response to a share:
Quote: Cheered for Haley and Casey on American Idol. Both are amazing talents!

Quote:dammit that is singing!

response to a share:
Quote: I LOVE postmodern jukebox! Check out their version of radiohead's Creep too

Quote:Nah this is how I like it done.