The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - john - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 11:18 PM)Miguel Wrote: Kai FB comments.

This first one, from Spain, I'm including to illustrate the sometimes confusing cultural references/language translations I see:

Quote:Grandes! Madre mia.... Ellos feos hasta decir basta y ellas... en fin.... ellas... que injusta es la vida. ¡Pero como suenan! Dan ganas de ponerse una chaqueta de cuero y subirse en un P-51 Mustang a la caza de Jerries
~~~~
Great! My mother.... They ugly to say enough is enough and they... In the end.... Them... That unfair is the life. But as it sounds! Make you want to get a leather jacket and get on a p-51 Mustang Hunting for jerries

Here's the google translation of it:
Quote:Great! Madre mia .... ugly to a fault and they finally .... They ... them ... that life is unfair.But as they sound! Makes you want to wear a leather jacket and hop on a P-51 Mustang chasing Jerries

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 05-27-2015

response to a FB share:
Quote: 2 of then were in the top 10 American Idol a few years ago. Casey and Haley.

response to a share:
Quote:So so so seductive all round brilliant

Quote:Come si fa a non condividere tanto talento! Fenomenali!
~~~~
How do you not share so much talent! Phenomenal!

response to a share:
Quote:that is Hot Hot Hot! Thanks!

response to a share:
Quote: Love their arrangement of the song ,and their musicianship....not really interested in the actual song that much.

response to a share:
Quote:Je l'ai écouté en fin de soirée et c'est excellent aussi à cette heure. Belle découverte...
~~~~
I listened to in the late evening and it is excellent also at this hour. Beautiful discovery...

That's the end for now, I have to go to bed.

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 06-02-2015

Scott posted AATB to his FB today.

A couple of share comments:

share:
Quote:the best year of American idol gave us Casey and Haley. Thanks to Scott Bradlee for putting them in you band. Best "cover band" in the world.

share:
Quote:wow...

response:
Quote: Yeah...Haley and Casey from their American Idol days. I am so happy to see them involvoed in such a great project. smile emoticon Their voices.....

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - john - 06-02-2015

On that new FB upload:
Quote:Joseph Moore Is Haley Reinhardt on tour with you guys
Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

+Kristi N. Esposito Yes and she is amazing!!! Just saw them in Dallas.
Like · 1 · 5 hrs

+Joseph Moore Thank you. Her voice literally gives me goosebumps
Like · 1 · 5 hrs

+Valerie Martin Hoping to hear "Creep" tonight in KC. Can't wait for the show!
Like · 2 · 5 hrs

That was from Scott's page, but Joseph also shared that video with his FB friends. Lives in Ohio; the question among his friends seems to be: Cleveland or Columbus? Lots of comments on Scott's page praising his live show. Joseph may be done with his due diligence and I hope he isn't disappointed in the end.

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 06-02-2015

Recent Kai FB share comments:

response to a share:
Quote:Wow awesome 2 former American idol contestants doing their thing

response to a share:
Quote:Love it...the guy who started...Casey...he was on idol once and is a super talented musician!

response to a share:
Quote:Thought that was Haley Reinhart.

response to a share:
Quote:If I would enunciate like the first singer does, I'd get no work as a voice-over.
^ Funny, given Haley's role in FIFF

response to a share:
Quote:you need to look up hailey reinhart w/ potmodern jukebox version of creep i am obsessed

response to a share:
Quote:Thanks for sharing auntie Boobah...that was a cool version... I loved Casey and Haley when they were on American idol...so talented!

share:
Quote:This is the kind of music we listened to in the early 50's with our parents....these young men and women nailed it!

response to a share:
Quote:This is such a great video. Haley Rienhart and Casey Abrams met on American Idol. They were great then and even better now.

response to share:
Quote:IT'S HAYLEY AND CASEY

sharer:
Quote:Do you know them then?

response 2:
Quote:Yeah they were amazing on American Idol like 4 years ago!!! xxx

response to a share:
Quote:Love these kidz!!!! Jazz is in good hands,,,[for a little while der I wassa worried,,,!!!!]

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - john - 06-05-2015

I noticed that AATB passed the 4 million mark within the past few days. Currently has 4,072,196 views recorded.

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - john - 06-08-2015

YT
Quote:Omg! You truly are some talented ladies! Smile thank you

Quote:Brilliant Smile

Quote:Okay, I just had to comment, THIS COVER IS FREAKIN AMAZING!!
!

Quote:Superbes voix/gens Smile ils donnent le sourire, un frisson garanti ; good music !
>Superb voice / people Smile they give a smile, a guaranteed thrill; good music!

Quote:This is awesome. Can't wait to see them in Leeds next March!

Quote:I didn't realize Haley was on idol before this. Great talent with a soulful voice and still very young. (21 I believe) Another great pick for PMJ.

Quote:this is absolutely wonderful! love it!

Quote:FUCKING LOVE HER VOICE

Quote:These guys are so amazing! I had so much fun hearing their amazing talents at The Paramount Theater in Austin, TX, last night! Scott Bradlee is visionary, and has collected a group of musicians who join him in oozing talent!

Quote:Haley Reinhart's voice.. dudeeeeeeees.. this women would turn me on just by talking!

Quote:Well, This is by far the Greatest Version I have heard to date! of course there are some fun parodies, But seriously, You Gals are not Only Hot, Hot, Hot You are All Fabulous vocalists. Oh, not to mention the Musicians, Wow! Coolsville!
Found your posting by accident, and am Glad I did.
Cheers!
Rockin" Ajay

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - john - 06-11-2015

It's nice to know that day in and day out the AATB posting by Kai Kamai continues to be viewed and reposted on FB pages around the world. In the past hour it is 24 shares. Smile

A few of today's comments
Quote:This is so good! I'm sharing

Quote:You must listen to this! Best version I've heard yet!

+ Amazing!!!

+LOVE this version!!

+Oh and I just realized it has those two American Idol alumni

Quote:I don't remember the last time I've seen so much goodness in a single video... such talent, and a such delicious song!

Quote:I love this! I was so sick of this song but enjoyed every bit of this!

Quote:Oh Yea!!!!

Quote:Magnifique !!!!

Quote: Thank you Uncle Mike for the share. I absolutely loved it

Quote:Pour yourself a double Ciroq martini with two queen sized olives and watch this HOT video. These three chanteuses sizzle....

Quote:Merci à mon beau-frère pour ce moment de joie musicale !
Thank you to my brother-in-law for this moment of joy of music!
Automatically Translated

Quote:Thanks, Janine Origer. Got some music-lovin friends gonna love this. Sweet singing & swingin. All about that bass.

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - john - 06-11-2015

Quote:OH SHIT, IS THAT HALEY REINHART???!!!

Quote:HALEY REINHART yesss I love her, her voice sounds perfect on this song!

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 06-21-2015

Morgan James shared this video on her FB back on April 23rd. It currently has over 2,323,067 views and 62,756 shares. Look like it is going viral as there have been 23 shares in the last 5 minutes.

Quote:ESPECTACULAR !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:超好聽!!
~~~~
Super nice!!

Quote:Спасибо Станислав Плотников за удовольствие, чего и вам желаю!
~~~~
Thank you for the pleasure of Stanislav Plotnikov , and what you want !

Quote:Świetne.
~~~~
Great.

Quote:האזנה בכייף לפני השנצ
~~~~
Listening with pleasure before השנצ

Quote:Interesting. Paradox--the words are pro body image but wrapped up in a rationale not supportive of feminism--Nice music to listen to nonetheless.

Quote:Sensacional Versión. Se empieza con un vino generoso, pasamos a un vino tinto con una maravillosa estructura, seguimos con un blanco con mucho cuerpo y delicadeza, a continuación viene un estupendo Beerenauslese y se termina con una variada selección de espumosos.

~~~~

Sensational version . You start with a generous wine, a red wine had a wonderful structure , still with a white -bodied and delicately, then comes a great Beerenauslese and ends with a wide selection of sparkling wines.

^ Sample from the hundreds of shares/comments made in the last hour