The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - john - 06-22-2015

Morgan's AATB post from 04/23 is still getting a lot of activity. It has 3,442,513 views and 88,649 shares now. In the past ten minutes it has been shared 72 times. There are 1705 comments under the video on Morgan's page.
https://www.facebook.com/MorganJamesOnline

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 06-23-2015

Morgan James' AATB FB post now has 4,486,337 views.

I know that because some German-speaking person with 477K followers and a blue check by his name tweeted it

Quote:Julien Bam ‏@Julien_Bam 33m

Wusste gar nicht, dass @Sturmwaffel so ne schöne Stimme hat & Kontrabass spielen kann :O
https://www.facebook.com/MorganJamesOnline/videos/10152739338322031/?fref=nf

and another with 317K followers and a blue check by his name replied,

Quote:izzi ‏@izziofficial 12m

@Julien_Bam @Sturmwaffel Haley Reinhart ist der Shit alter!

"Haley Reinhart is the shit!"

The first guy is apparently a "German YouTuber of Singaporean origin who is known for his dance videos.

The second guy seems to be a German YouTuber who does stuff related to gaming:

Quote:Izzi began his "YouTube career" in Y-Play , one of YTITTY launched Let's Play - channel . There he met DNER know, with whom he studied in Cologne, a short time later the two started the format Ramble !

https://www.youtube.com/user/izzi/videos

^^ But he seems popular with the ladies. His tweet about Haley has received over 200 favorites and 13 retweets, which all seem to have come from young women

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 06-23-2015

MJ FB now has 4,762,238 views and 119,630 share comments:

responses to a share...
Quote: i remember casey abrams on AI - incredible musician!
Quote:Love it! Casey Abrams was one of my favs too!

Quote: I really like this "All About That Bass" version much better smile emoticon. Haven't heard Haley Reinhart for too long.

Share:
Quote:Awesome that they made it after American Idol (was that what they were on)?

Share:
Quote:Haley Reinharts voice tho

response to a share:
Quote:That's my favorite version of that song! And Casey and Haley were my favorite pair in American Idol. I DIG her voice!!!

response to a share:
Quote:How have I never heard of this group!?!?! time to binge listen! and maybe buy some tickets for their november show wink emoticon

response to a share:
Quote:oh good! you found out about them! My favourite is the cover of Radiohead's "Creep"

Share:
Quote:.... enjoy this every time it makes the rounds ... first time I've noticed the photobomber ...

Share:
Quote:pra quem gosta e entende o que é cantar afinado
~~~~
For those who love and understand what it is to sing in tune

response to a share:
Quote: Yeah, Casey and Haley do that very well. wink emoticon

Share:
Quote:Maybe because I had a glass of wine..... But I THOROUGHLY enjoyed this!!

Response:
Quote:I like this every time I see it! Even without wine

Quote:Me lembra Ella Fitzgerald e Billie Holiday.
~~~~
Reminds me of Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday.

response to a share:
Quote:Dan, check her out on YouTube. She does an excellent rendition of Creep.

response to a share, from Brazil:
Quote:Tô com todos os albuns deles aqui, Sirle. Passa no meu escritório depois. Vê a versão de creep.
~~~~
I am with all of them here, albuns Sirley. Going on in my office later. See the version of creep.

Share:
Quote:Great to see young people today making great music with roots in American Jazz....

response:
Quote:Loads of talent here!

response to a share:
Quote:I like this one, but the version of creep they did with Hailey Reinhardt was amazing!!

response to a share:
Quote:Putssssss mega ultra bueniisimo arreglo y las morras la de enmedio yo no se porque no gano en american idol si canta mega fregon...
~~~~
Putssssss Mega Ultra Bueniisimo Arrangement and girls like that of in the middle I do not know why I do not win at American Idol If sings mega fregon...

response to a share:
Quote:Love love love this! Casey had all my votes on Idol

Share:
Quote:Ouwch its good ! Check the blonde

response:
Quote:On se chicanera pas Eric, moi c'est la rouquine qui me jette a terre. Wow sa voix
~~~~
We are not chicanera Eric, me is the redhead who throws me ashore . Wow her voice

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Petr - 06-24-2015

Well this one's a keeper! Big GrinTongueBig Grin
https://instagram.com/p/4SGGjvBZEE/

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Himm2 - 06-24-2015

(06-24-2015, 10:55 AM)Petr Wrote: Well this one's a keeper! Big GrinTongueBig Grin
I think that just burnt thru the corneas of my eyes. My ears were liking it but all my other senses got corrupted.

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Petr - 06-24-2015

(06-24-2015, 11:41 AM)Himm2 Wrote:
(06-24-2015, 10:55 AM)Petr Wrote: Well this one's a keeper! Big GrinTongueBig Grin
I think that just burnt thru the corneas of my eyes. My ears were liking it but all my other senses got corrupted.

You're welcome. Big Grin

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - john - 06-30-2015

The 4/23 posting of AATB on Morgan's FB continues to be very active. At this time it has 10,252,351 views and 244,965 shares. https://www.facebook.com/MorganJamesOnline/videos/10152739338322031/?fref=nf

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 06-30-2015

Interesting to observe how the different posts go viral among different groups of people.

[Image: CIkb36-UkAAB3WI.jpg]

screencap by Rachel

response to a share:

Quote:Haley Reihhart была на The Voice пару сезонов назад, а Кэйси контрабасист на Американ Айдол
~~~~
Haley Reihhart was The Voice a couple of seasons ago, and Casey bass at American IdolSmile

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - mercfan3 - 06-30-2015

Aww..Scotty <3

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - john - 06-30-2015

It looks like Scotty's link to this video from his FB page has 11,381 Likes itself. He linked on the evening of 06/27/2015. This is a great song for Scotty fans.

Some comments on Scotty's page:
Quote: this makes the real song sound like rubbish

Quote:oh Haley.. Smile

Quote:oh how I miss the good ole days of American Idol

Quote:WoW! I love it,Thanks Scotty McCreery

Quote:thank you God bless

Quote: it's Haley!!

Quote:I sent this to a few people, loved it.

Quote: WOW.....I love this version !!!!!!!!!

Quote:Diction. It's called diction. Please use some, so that we can understand the lyrics, thank you.

Quote:Love this so much! I thought they were magnificent on American Idol and was sad to see them go Nice to see they are still doing it

Quote:Haley has been spotted singing with NOJO some. New Orleans Jass Orchestra (Victor Atkins III) on piano!! So frigging cool!!

Quote:That's our boy in the left on piano https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO81tzH1894

Quote:Sure wish my speakers were working. l love Scotty's voice. The 1st time l heard it l knew he had a great chance to win on American Ido...

Quote:I'm feeling perverted

Quote:now this was sexy when sexy was sexy

Quote:Aw. Perfect match. Love it Heart

Quote:Season 10 was the best

Quote:i loved these two on idoal

Quote:Love it. Love it. Loved it.

Quote:Yes they do still got it, but when my husband and I heard you the first time we knew you would win and all our votes went to you.

Quote:are they (Casey and Haley Reinhart) dating or just friends?? Does anyone actually know

Quote:Awesome!! We Love it!! Love seeing Casey Abrams & Haley Reinhart again!! This whole group is so talented!! Thanks for sharing!!

Quote:Scooter Harris, I thought about you on this because you liked Haley. Do you remember?

Quote:Haley was one of my favorites! When she did "Benny and the Jets", she had me hooked! Awesome lady!!!!

Quote:Thanks Scotty for sharing a great video

Quote:awesome but it should read: Casey and Haley still have it

Quote:Wow, love this version. Scotty & Lauren, Casey & Hailey; the best of the best and best season ever of AI. Thanks Scotty.

Quote:Casey Abrams Scotty McCreery thanks for the share brother!

Quote:LOVE her voice! Always have some season 10. Uuuugh loved scotty but would've been okay with her winning too lol

Quote:I love them!!! I wonder why we don't hear them on the radio!! This is awesome!!

Quote:Like it Scotty!!!!

Quote:Great, season 10 had the most talent ever. Great year

Quote:You girls and guys ROCK

Quote:Absolutely the BEST version of the song

Quote:They're goood but you're better Scotty.