The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - john - 06-30-2015

Selected comments put up in the past few hours on Morgan's FB page

Quote:Love this one!

Quote:Wow! A must share, love this!

Quote: I can not believe any song could be so senual , The bad part is , my two young neices came in and were sing it , I said , where did you hear that song? "my momma" It Must br popular here in the Philippines. I could not understand all the words, Beautiful but I hate it, bad influence on young minds.
(missionary)

Quote:This is really wonderful.

Quote:Awesome - great vocals - great fun!

Quote:Wow so talented

Quote:I love this two of the kids here were on American Idol. The one with the beard and the first girl singer.

Quote:I love this version! It's totally hot and just awesome.

Quote:Finally I can actually understand the words!

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - lovinghaleyr - 07-02-2015

Reached 5.012.309 TODAY CoolCoolCoolCoolBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Tusk - 07-02-2015

[Image: 11328465_1468373873476807_1016671583_n.jpg]

Quote:Congrats @pmjofficial "All About That Bass" Euro edition passing the 5 million views mark. Feat. @haleyreinhart @morganajames @arianasavalas @caseybassy @scottbradlee @adamkubota_bass @benthesaxguy @chipfunky @jameshallmusic

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 07-04-2015

The Morgan FB version is still going viral -- it now has over 12.4M views. I had to stroll through many, many shares made over the last eight hours to find these comments:

Quote: I remember Casey Abrams from American Idol. He's terrific.

response:
Quote:One of the best renditions I've ever heard! I wonder what else they have.

sharer:
Quote: I'll have a look-see and be right back
^ 2 hrs ago. He's a man in his late fifties who's from Tulsa and now lives in Bitburg, Germany

Quote:Ok, that's freakie, I spent several minutes looking for this exact video. I knew I had it on my timeline somewhere, gave up looking for it, and here you repost it,

Quote:The first singer has an amazingly good voice
Quote:HOLY mother of PEARL! Thank you for the post, Magda Johanna Gomez! I was just going to watch a little taste of this, but then I couldn't stop. This is AMAZIINNGGG talent! Swing and dixieland re-interpretation of All About That Bass, with some old school Andrews Sisters moments thrown in. And even being a musician and having seen many musical tricks and such- I have never seen 2 people play the bass at the same time- one laying down the bass line, the other one soloing.

Quote:Some people know this about me already, I am just not a fan of female singers....but, these ladies are awesome!

Quote:You may remember Haley and Casey from American Idol!

response to a share:

Quote:I love Haley

response to a share:

Quote:WOOOW QUE PADRE, Y LA VOZ DE LA PRIMER MUJER ME ENCANTÓ.Going to be wooow that father, and the voice of the first woman I loved it.

Quote:Acho esse mais legal:

(links to "Creep")

I find this more cool:[/quote

Quote:esse é sensacional

Quote:Ooohh my god ^^

response to a share:

Quote:So crazy....I just watched this last night! I was watching all of Haley Reinharts stuff...I'll share one I absolutely love!!

share:
Quote: Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhardt were two of my favorite past American idol contestants.

response #1:
Quote:I wasn't that into Casey, but I absolutely LOVED Haley.

response #2:
Quote:Didn't realize they were from American Idol until you mention it.

response to a share:
Quote:Casey was so great on American Idol; glad to see he's still making the music he loves with his BIG BASS......

response to a share:
Quote:Two people who DIDN'T win American Idol.....

response to a share:
Quote:Checa el cover de "habits" tambien Haley Reinhart es excelente!

Quote:I LOVE Postmodern Jukebox!
Tony have you heard of them?
The members change constantly, it seems to be more of an idea than a group... but it's a GREAT idea.

Quote:Both Reinhart and Abrams are former American Idol contestants. I would love to hear a full album!

response to a share:
Quote: I love Haley's voice!

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 07-04-2015

MJ FB:

From Canada:
Quote:All I can say is wow these women are absolutely gorgeous and their voices are so beautiful, I love the complexity of this with the voices and instruments

Quote:Love it.
heart emoticon
Love Haley Reinhart.

Quote:No offense to Megan Trainor I love her song but this version is better

Quote: Casey Abrams is a monster bass player and singer

response to a share:
Quote:No se que decir, soy músico pero me sorprendo cada día que nace un día, amaneces con cosas tan bellas como un día más de vida como darle un gracias a dios, cómo ver a tus hijos ver a tú esposa más bella qué ayer y ahora un regalo de talentosos músicos cantantes Jazistas ,parodias con el contrabajo formidable y agradecido.
~~~~
Do not know what to say, I am a musician but I am amazed every day that was born on this day, with things amaneces as beautiful as one more day of life as to give a thanks to God, how to see your children see you wife most beautiful what yesterday and now A gift of talented musicians, singers jazistas, skits with the bass formidable and grateful.

Capetown, South Africa:
Quote:Listen to the first female vocalist in this. What a voice!

Response to share:
Quote:Yes, loved them on Idol. Good to see them again.

Quote:Love this version of All About That Bass! It's also fun to see Casey and Haley again.

Quote:They say there is a shortage of female singers. Don't you believe it.

Graduated from college in German, lives in NJ, is responding to someone from Canada:
Quote:Love that! Remember when Casey and Hailey were on American Idol.

Quote:un petit moment de pur bonheur que je partage
~~~~
A small moment of pure happiness that I share

response to share:
Quote:Love Haley Reinhart!

Quote:she reminds me of Amy Winehouse

response from Brazil:
Quote:Essa cantora Haley canta mto Janes, ela participou do The Voice
~~~~
This singer Haley sings very janes (Janis Joplin?), she took part of The Voice

response to share made from Paris, France:
Quote: I like this Performance!!! I am listening to this song in early morning now. I live in Japan.

response to share:
Quote: Love it! Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart were on Idol. Loved them then and thrilled to see they are continuing in the same fashion!

Quote:Que som bom ! E a voz das três oscila entre deliciosa e maravilhosa
~~~~
That sound good! And the voice of the three fluctuates between delicious and wonderful

netherlands:
Quote:Zeer goede uitvoering!!!! Jazz style !!!!
~~~~
Very good performance!!!! Jazz style!!!!

response to share:
Quote:loved both of these kids when they were on AI

response to share, from Hawaii:
Quote:I love Casey Abrams & Haley Reinhart! American Idol Alumns!

response to share:
Quote: Love this! Casey was one of my favs from American idol, and Haley was great, too

response to share:
Quote:Casey and Haley were two of my American Idol favorites wink emoticon

response to share:
Quote:That first girls voice gave me shivers! Wow!

share:
Quote:Love this version of "All about that bass" with a few of the ex American Idol's.

response:
Quote:Love it! Haley Reinhart is exceptional!

share:
Quote:Thank you for sharing this Michelle Roberts. If you are an American Idol fan.. Richard, Laurie, and Chris. You will appreciate this version of a top 40 hit...Enjoy.

response:
Quote:Saw this several months ago. It's good. Didn't realize any of them were Idol alum until you pointed it out.

share: [quote]I have the biggest girl crush on Haley Reinhart.

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - Miguel - 07-07-2015

The Republic (Peru)

Translation:

Quote:Facebook: This cover of 'All About That Bass "in jazz version will astound

Every day different covers on social networks spread, although a tribute video for the song 'All About That Bass "in jazz version has viralizado quickly because with the participation of promising singers to show off their talent in a video Facebook .

The original single is played by the American Meghan Trainor. Following the success of this song, several musicians have chosen to make their own version, surprising Facebook users.

This version includes the participation of Morgan James, jazz singer, Haley Reinhart, blues genre, Casey Abrams, exparticipante of American Idol and also belonging to the same genus, Ariana Savalas, jazz singer; and the band Postmodern Jukebox.

Although this video was shared by James on his Facebook account in April, still it maintains effective by actually bringing several young devoted to jazz, a genre that has given ground for pop today. The post has more than 11 million plays and about 70 000 'I'. And you do you think?

http://larepublica.pe/espectaculos/12259-facebook-este-cover-de-all-about-bass-en-version-jazz-te-asombrara

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Sava... - john - 07-11-2015

The 23 April upload of AATB on Morgan's FB page now has 15,215,119 Views and 355,629 shares. Quietly, that upload continues to be shared and viewed. Indeed, it has been shared 37 times in the past 30 minutes. I like knowing that this year, day and night, out of sight for the most part, more and more people are exposed to Haley's voice through online media.

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - riley - 07-12-2015

I have had a few coworkers that know I am a fan of Haley's tell me that it has been shared with them on Facebook and a couple of them from more than one person Smile. I still find this social media marketing interesting even though I do not fully understand what it means...

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Jastal - 07-12-2015

Yes riley, I agree that it is hard to know what all this web-based exposure means. Despite all its popularity it hasn't (yet) meant mainstream network media exposer for PMJ (which could be a real difference maker for everyone). I have hopes, but I don't know if that will ever happen. At a minimum, though, hopefully the PMJ and Haley fan-base is growing, even if in relatively small increments. If Haley's EP songs are only exposed on the web (with little radio play) it maybe more of the same.

RE: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - mercfan3 - 07-12-2015

In terms of sales, it doesn't mean much.

Creep has 7 million + views, and yet, didn't crack the top 100 on itunes...meaning it never sold more than 2,000 in a day. You just don't get sales without a radio and major marketing push.

But, the amount of views might get the attention of someone like Ellen (who loves internet sensations)..which would be huge.

That being said, in term of exposure..it does mean a lot..obviously. Christina Grimmie, Jenna Marbles, etc..are still well known individuals even though they are internet famous. That exposure brings them more opportunities. (For example, Grimmie was able to tour with Selena Gomez and she won the iheart radio contest which means she's going to get to perform at the festival.)