The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-28-2015

Some YT comments:

Quote:Kate Swan
2 hours ago

I don't particularly like the original song, or maybe I'm just slightly over the repeated playing of it, however I love this style and the voices are pretty awesome. Especially that growl!

Quote:Greta Saulic
3 hours ago

the first girl that sings. goddamn. that voice.

Quote:charrmmee
4 hours ago

fabulous version of a previously brutal song - wonderful, wonderful stellar talent, here. i fell in love w/haley from american idol. she should have won it.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Kevin - 03-28-2015

(03-28-2015, 01:37 PM)Miguel Wrote: Some YT comments:

Quote:Kate Swan
2 hours ago

I don't particularly like the original song, or maybe I'm just slightly over the repeated playing of it, however I love this style and the voices are pretty awesome. Especially that growl!

Quote:Greta Saulic
3 hours ago

the first girl that sings. goddamn. that voice.

Quote:charrmmee
4 hours ago

fabulous version of a previously brutal song - wonderful, wonderful stellar talent, here. i fell in love w/haley from american idol. she should have won it.

too bad that so many comments refer to Haley as 'the first girl'. She is missing out on a lot of future name recognition

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - InItToWinIt - 03-28-2015

^^^ I'm not so sure about that. I think the comments from people who don't know who she is, and to a lesser degree those who don't know how to spell her name right, being a little more validity to them. Her name is mentioned enough for people to figure out which one she is.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-28-2015

The KAI Facebook post now has:

350,644 shares

Recent share comments:

Quote:Just love this........remember when Casey (bass) and Hailey (lead vocalist) were contestants on American Idol.......they've come a long way. Magnificent!

Quote:WOW! WOW! WOW! What an amazing interpretation! Brilliantly presented from head to toe, layered performance reminiscent of early Bette Midler vocals.

Quote:wow! sometimes the top singers on A.I. are really good!!!! Meghan Trainor have you seen this?!?!

Quote:Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhardt...Just goes to show, the great ones are not always (usually) AI winners.

Quote:Bad ass!!! I love the 1st girls style

Quote:I loved Casey and Haley when they were on American Idol !!!

Quote:Real "Cool" Thank you Mike.. I recognized a few of these singers from when they were former "American Idol" contestants.

Quote:I always have, and always will, love these 2....flawless...

Quote:I'm not an Idol watcher but great performance.

Quote: the first lady is what it would sound like if Ricky Lee Jones covered it

YouTube comments:

Quote:Highlander
7 hours ago

Awesome. Wow - that little growl at 0:50 & 1:06 is SO DAMN SEXY!

Quote:lksjf lskjd
6 hours ago

I LOVE HER VOICE SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote:jukeboxnano
1 hour ago

I've just today heard you PMJ and I am definitively in love. Wonderful voices, perfect arrangement, funny scene... For a while i felt i was living the ambiance of a yerterday's Cabaret. THANK YOU!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-28-2015

108,828 people like this. The Like rate has been a little over 700/hr today.

Quote:Quote:
the first lady is what it would sound like if Ricky Lee Jones covered it

Ha, thought about that the other day. She could do a killer cover of Chuck E's In Love.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-29-2015

share comment:

Quote:wow! Love the first singers voice!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-29-2015

383,035 shares

Quote:Gotta share this. Outstanding. The First Singer is Haley Reinhart. Possibly the next Christina Aguilara. incredible voice and jazz talent. The second singer is Morgan, amazing, and last singer is Telly Savalas (Kojack) daughter another great jazz singer.

Quote:You really should see this. Watch three women growl, amongst a plethora of other things.

YT comments:

Quote:Las tres cantan bellisimo, la primera muy femenina y sexy.
Translation:
Quote:All three sing bellisimo, the first very feminine and sexy.

Quote:The first two girls are phenomenal!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-29-2015

It's fun to open the share list and see the shares and comments starting with ones that occurred within the previous minute. Sharing on FB can be done by sending the video to a FB friend or two, or more; or by putting the video into your timeline for others to see.

One of the cool things about the people sharing is that they come from all over the world. We've identified many of these places and some are small, out of the way locations that confirm just how far the video has spread. A quick look last night included Shares from Puerto del Rosario in the Canary Islands and one from the little town of Latrobe in Tasmania. I visited the FB page of Carolyn, a hairdresser from Tasmania, where she had just posted the video, and I left the tab open overnight to see if she got any Likes. This morning I saw that she had four of them. Cool

Tweet
Quote:Jason Smith ‏@avlogix 29m29 minutes ago
@HaleyReinhart I don't get out much, but am blown away with you vocals.. Even my 4 year old son was telling me to, Play it again..

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - riley - 03-29-2015

^^ I know John posted here about Facebook view counts - FB vs. YouTube - I just still don't understand but what I do get is this is nothing but really good!! Scott the social media genius took notice - not to mention how many millions more - I am having a blast watching it unfold Tongue

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 01:44 PM)riley Wrote: ^^ I know John posted here about Facebook view counts - FB vs. YouTube - I just still don't understand but what I do get is this is nothing but really good!! Scott the social media genius took notice - not to mention how many millions more - I am having a blast watching it unfold Tongue

Riley, it is confusing. It is not clear what YT counts as a "view" -- they use words like "meaningful viewing experience." However, the criticism of the FB "view" is that they only require a view of 3 seconds to log it (or at least that is how it was at one point). I lot of people have their settings such that a video will automatically load as it comes into view on the screen on FB. So, a lot of "views" might just occur as a person scrolls by the video.

That is one reason I find Shares and Likes relevant -- they require an affirming action on the part of the viewer. Likes are the only indicator that approximates one person, one vote (or the lack thereof). As of a moment ago 118,947 people have clicked on the "Like" button on FB.

If you want to see the sharing action of the video click here (although you need a FB account).

Quote:D... shared Kai Kamai's video.
2 mins ·
Found myself smiling from ear to ear while listening to this...even snapping my fingers !

Quote:Arthur Garcia Solleiro Estevez shared Kai Kamai's video.
6 mins ·
It's fucking Yankee... but it's fucking good.......!!!!!!!!
Just enjoy it!!!!!!!
Rio de Janeiro