The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "ALL ABOUT THAT BASS" with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... (/thread-2206.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - riley - 03-29-2015

What I find interesting is how he started this - just is crazy. I did not follow him, I really am not a Facebook fan and the news feeds annoy me. Still very intriguing how it all works.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-29-2015

Larry, from Beckum, Germany put the video in his FB timeline and got this response from a friend a few minutes later
Quote:Simply sensational love the music,the talent,the voices+Musicianship,never heard of them or ever seen them,but i shure will have my eyes on them in the future GREAT:--- THIS IS TALENT NOT THE OVERALL SHIT ON TALENT SHOWS:---
And another friend just added...
Quote:Genial!
That's great!

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-29-2015

Share comment:

Quote:Love their style! I knew we would see more of them after they were on TV. They have such incredible talent.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - BrandHaley - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 02:51 PM)john Wrote: Larry, from Beckum, Germany put the video in his FB timeline and got this response from a friend a few minutes later
Quote:Simply sensational love the music,the talent,the voices+Musicianship,never heard of them or ever seen them,but i shure will have my eyes on them in the future GREAT:--- THIS IS TALENT NOT THE OVERALL SHIT ON TALENT SHOWS:---
And another friend just added...
Quote:Genial!
That's great!
Thanks, John, for keeping up with these stats. At first I was real excited to see the millions of views and I didn't really catch your interest in likes and shares. Then it finally occurred to me . . . no shares=no virus! (That's pretty high math for me!) It seems like the FB conversion rate for this viral period for shares to views has been just under 1:50, which is about the same as YT likes:views. However, the FB likes:views is about 1:150.

I don't think one can equate a FB "share" with a YT "like" because a FB share creates exponential exposure whereas a YT like doesn't seem to me to be nearly that influential. So . . . . how do YT vids go viral? More specifically, how did Kai Kamai's FB page go crazy without trying, and Scott Bradlee, with a million subscribers on YT, is still fighting for the first million views?

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - john - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 05:30 PM)BrandHaley Wrote: I don't think one can equate a FB "share" with a YT "like" because a FB share creates exponential exposure whereas a YT like doesn't seem to me to be nearly that influential. So . . . . how do YT vids go viral? More specifically, how did Kai Kamai's FB page go crazy without trying, and Scott Bradlee, with a million subscribers on YT, is still fighting for the first million views?

I agree that a FB "share" is a unique measure and it is the mechanism for things to go viral on FB. It allows for exponential growth in the number of people exposed to the video. Sharing is a key to the success and power of FB in general.

YT videos are often shared via Google+ accounts, although they don't have the push power of FB. You can see them if you browse YT comments. You can also share on other platforms but I don't think going viral is near as easy as on FB.

A "like" on YT is similar to a "like" on FB -- someone intentionally clicks the appropriate icon or button. It doesn't directly do anything to make the video go viral.

Why did KAI's upload go viral? Don't know, but it must have reached just the right mix of people to start the process, and once the process starts it is off to the races.

One thing I've noticed on FB (see Scott's page for example) is that the posts that simply link to Youtube do not do nearly as well as those where the video is directly uploaded to Facebook, bypassing YT altogether. Scott's direct uploads of Habits, for example, have done much better than the ones where he links to the YT version of Habits. The YT links aren't as splashy. But also FB greases the wheels for its own video uploads by having features such as autoload.

Speaking of Likes on Youtube, the two PMJ videos where Haley is featured have the most Likes of any video posted by Scott since Oct. 7, 2014. This is despite that fact that a number of videos have more overall views. People choose to click the "thumbs up" button for Haley's videos more often than they do for the other videos. Smile

Habits kicks butt in the Likes department. It has over 25K Likes. For comparison, Morgan's TMTC, Shoshana's IWITW, and the recent GP featuring Robyn all have more views than Habits, but they trail by 5-10K in Likes.

RE: All About That Bass with PMJ - Haley, Casey, Morgan James, Ariana Savalas... - Miguel - 03-29-2015

Share comment from Jefferson City, Missouri:

Quote:Yay Casey and Haley are still working together! And I love this version of this song!

Quote:Syed Nagiff Syed Mokhtar u might like this one. Casey and hailey from a idol

On a more somber note:

Quote:I just found out that my ex-sister-in-law passed away this morning of a heart attack. She was 42 years young. This video was her last post. For me it reveals the inner beauty of her spirit, her love of all that is beautiful in this world. My most heartfelt condolences for her family during this time of loss and sorrow. May you rest in peace, Kimmy. Your memory will be treasured and you will be missed by many.
To all my precious women friends, please take extra care of yourself, make the best healthy lifestyle choices you can, and learn the signs of a heart attack.

Quote:Urge to share... many, many times. RISING.
Australia

Quote:I shared this a few days ago, but it warrants a re-share. They. Are. Awesome. Postmodern Jukebox will be performing in Pensacola on May 26. Go checkem out. I'm gonna.
US

Quote:Going to send this around one more time

Quote:you guys r gonna LOVE this

401,862 shares
121,616 likes

Quote:Robert R shared Kai Kamai's video.
3 mins ยท
After working at the music store for the last three years , I have such respect for these musicians . Not what we grew up with . I would love to see more from this era . These girls are amazing singers . Bring back Etta James !

Quote:I think they did this song so much better than the original artist, Meghan Trainor! This is awesome and two of them were on American Idol, which I missed (because I quit watching it several years ago).

Quote:Casey and Haley were my faves that year on American idol!

Quote:I dig their style!! They are awesome

Quote:Mallory Genter...it's Casey and Hailey! !Wink

Quote:American idols rocks

Quote:Wow. Hayley Reinhart hasn't lost a beat since American Idol. She was the best singer them and still is.

Quote:Anyone remember Casey Abrams from American Idol?