The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CREEP" - PMJ studio version with HALEY - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CREEP" - PMJ studio version with HALEY (/thread-2216.html)

RE: CREEP - PMJ studio version with HALEY - Miguel - 04-13-2015

It hasn't been trending, and we know of no embedded FB post (like Kai's AATB post).

RE: CREEP - PMJ studio version with HALEY - Kevin - 04-13-2015

(04-13-2015, 12:56 PM)Miguel Wrote: It hasn't been trending, and we know of no embedded FB post (like Kai's AATB post).

thanks

RE: CREEP - PMJ studio version with HALEY - john - 04-13-2015

(04-13-2015, 12:56 PM)Miguel Wrote: It hasn't been trending, and we know of no embedded FB post (like Kai's AATB post).

A few days ago Scott posted Creep directly to FB on his own page and the PMJ page. The one on Scott's page has 173K views, 3403 shares, and 4283 Likes. It still gets some attention as do his multiple posts where Creep is linked to youtube. It's been getting some circulation on FB, but I think things need to line up just right to get the viral action going.

Most recent YT comment:

Quote:I was expecting to be disappointed as "Creep" is one of my all-time favorite songs... but holy shit.. I was insanely far from disappointed. Amazing job.

RE: CREEP - PMJ studio version with HALEY - Merlin - 04-13-2015

I basically only lurk these days, but I do want to stop by here and say that this is probably the greatest cover she's ever done.

RE: CREEP - PMJ studio version with HALEY - yanni5 - 04-13-2015

Haley and PMJ's version of Creep (1,461,666 views) sure didn't take long to pass up Karen Marie and PMJ's version (1,445,526 views). Cool

(04-13-2015, 06:33 PM)Merlin Wrote: I basically only lurk these days, but I do want to stop by here and say that this is probably the greatest cover she's ever done.

It is one of her best covers of all time.

RE: CREEP - PMJ studio version with HALEY - Tusk - 04-13-2015

(04-13-2015, 06:33 PM)Merlin Wrote: I basically only lurk these days, but I do want to stop by here and say that this is probably the greatest cover she's ever done.

(04-13-2015, 07:55 PM)yanni5 Wrote: It is one of her best covers of all time.

I think "Creep" climbs into Haley's growing List WTF performances, but I think it tops them because her live performances surpass her TV/Video performances. This song was made for Haley and she executes it amazingly when she performs it live. Her interpretation of "Creep", live, there's no other song she sings that knocks your socks off each time she performs it

Of course, being backed by a world class band like PMJ has something to do with that, outside of NOJO, Haley's had very opportunities to perform on this kind of stage backed by these kinds of musicians. I agree with the sentiment that it was good that she didn't perform "Creep" on Idol... She needed this type of set up, a talented band that laid the canvas to paint her vocal masterpiece.

But I think it's also the song... "Creep" allows Haley to reach the depth she could not find for "Undone"... I think "Creep" has that 'key' that allows Haley to enter that state of mind she needs to be in to sell that kind of melancholy/emotional song

I think many of us felt the same thing when we first saw her perform "Creep" in Lyon.... It certainly got my attention, extra reason to look forward to seeing her perform it live in London... I think I'd stated that several times...I knew I HAD to get video of it..... then there's also hearing it live HeartHeartBig GrinHeartHeart.

"Creep" is the 'Post Idol' WTF moment we've been anticipating and what timing? Now there's many people who've heard 'of' her name, so when the EP drops, when F is For Family, starts doing it's press, there'll be many more people that will think, "Haley Reinhart? Where do I know that name....?" There will already be a seed of name recognition planted into the general public's brain which will lead into bigger and better opportunitiesCool

(04-09-2015, 10:24 PM)Tusk Wrote: It is the single greatest live performance I have ever witnessed... Angel

YT comment on the PMJ video:

Quote:Just Fucking WOW! Imagine yourself as a record guy and she walks in and sings this song. How do you not sign right away? Fuck tv shows this girl HAS THE IT. Amazing voice. I learned about her 1 day ago from this video. Pink has the voice and so does She. Bow down Amazing

PMJ FB, response to a share:
Quote:My God, where was she hiding the last 10 years?

RE: CREEP - PMJ studio version with HALEY - john - 04-13-2015

YT most recent comment
Quote:This song is one of my all time favorites, but this, this is epic. I can not express how much this moves my soul.

Others:
Quote:i love this song! awesome version

Haley is alive whoo!!!! i love you

Quote:Her voice gave me chills...love it!

Quote:I get chills every time I listen to this. My old soul fell flat to the floor at the sound of this cover. Beautifully done.

Quote:This is EPIC!

Quote:omg so obsessed <3<3<3 Big Grin

Quote:Sailor beware. Use a mirror to watch this video. If the Siren doesn't rock you (and she will), Medusa will turn you to stone. (In a good way.)

Quote:That was just stunning! Haley Reinhart's range of vocal colour takes this song to a level I doubt Radiohead could have anticipated. Combined with the back up and arrangement and I'm really taken aback.
I read taken aback as blown away

Quote:SO FvCKING MAJESTIC~!!

Quote:I still cannot find the words to describe how much I love this, her voice is so incredibly beautiful. I could listen to this all day. Oh wait, I already did.