The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan (/thread-2220.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan - Jastal - 04-23-2015

Wow, great videos guys!!! Love the new songs and after a first listen, my preference is also for "Lover Girl". Glad to get a Haley scat-fix with "Night and Day" and hope she will scat on at least one song on the EP (My Cake is still a favorate over Better partly for that reason).

Thanks again guys for supporting the Haliens with your steller efforts!! After so many months with only drips and drabs of news and videos the last several months have been a real feast. I also agree that Haley is showing her growth as a performer - I am happy her PMJ experience continues, although bummed she is not making the Philly stop. Sad

RE: April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan - Rachel - 04-23-2015

Thank you guys for all the kind words. I'm so glad I was able to get there super early and stay at the front table and record the show. I hope you're all enjoying the videos and new songs.

A couple of things -

Haley said most likely the EP is coming out this summer! And that it SHOULD be 6 songs. She said if it were anything less than 6 then what's the point.

I asked about the possibility of a "summer Haley EP tour", her response was "Ya know, I've actually been getting everything to go how I want nowadays...the good thing about being your own manager!"

I also mentioned the sold out PMJ Chicago show. She said "I know! My family and friends are PISSED!" But she laughed about it.

We told her we'll see her in June at the PMJ show. She seemed really excited about joining them on the 15 dates.

We also talked a little about how much "Creep" blew up. Francesca mentioned how the actress from Grey's Anatomy tweeted out the video. I also was said "Did you see Lance Bass tweeted it too!" Haley was like "I saw that today! I really need to get on and retweet all these people!"

She also saw the whole long LA times article about her.

SO COOL. Love that girl, she was of course as awesome as ever. We hung out a tad bit after the show talking about this. SOOO many people bombard how after the show to get pics (it's been that way the last few times) but, I always wait to be last, then we end up getting more time with her Wink

I'll be gathering all the great pics, (probably as many of Greg's from Tusk) that I can and maybe any other videos that pop up, I'll make a nice post about the whole show maybe tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Heart

RE: April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan - midnightblues - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 08:03 PM)Rachbobach09 Wrote: Thank you guys for all the kind words. I'm so glad I was able to get there super early and stay at the front table and record the show. I hope you're all enjoying the videos and new songs.

A couple of things -

Haley said most likely the EP is coming out this summer! And that it SHOULD be 6 songs. She said if it were anything less than 6 then what's the point.

I asked about the possibility of a "summer Haley EP tour", her response was "Ya know, I've actually been getting everything to go how I want nowadays...the good thing about being your own manager!"

I also mentioned the sold out PMJ Chicago show. She said "I know! My family and friends are PISSED!" But she laughed about it.

We told her we'll see her in June at the PMJ show. She seemed really excited about joining them on the 15 dates.

We also talked a little about how much "Creep" blew up. Francesca mentioned how the actress from Grey's Anatomy tweeted out the video. I also was said "Did you see Lance Bass tweeted it too!" Haley was like "I saw that today! I really need to get on and retweet all these people!"

She also saw the whole long LA times article about her.

SO COOL. Love that girl, she was of course as awesome as ever. We hung out a tad bit after the show talking about this. SOOO many people bombard how after the show to get pics (it's been that way the last few times) but, I always wait to be last, then we end up getting more time with her Wink

I'll be gathering all the great pics, (probably as many of Greg's from Tusk) that I can and maybe any other videos that pop up, I'll make a nice post about the whole show maybe tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Heart

Cool Haley is self employed

RE: April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan - john - 04-23-2015

Thanks Rachel and Tusk for the excellent videos! Lots of excitment in the air. Smile

(04-23-2015, 08:03 PM)Rachbobach09 Wrote: I asked about the possibility of a "summer Haley EP tour", her response was "Ya know, I've actually been getting everything to go how I want nowadays...the good thing about being your own manager!"

Any idea if that is a yes or a no?

RE: April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan - Tusk - 04-23-2015

Got my second Like on Instagram for Greg's pic, then she used it on Instagram... kind of a bummer she didn't credit Greg, he does good work, guess I'm going to have to put his name on the photo's, but I guess it's good for the cause

Quote:haleyreinhart
3 hours ago
Dig this shot from last nights show at @room5music. Thanks for comin out folks! Always a pleasure playin w my boys. Hope ya's like the new tunes too!

[Image: 11117044_1385027345158476_1055465368_n.jpg]

RE: April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan - ISCAT4HALEY - 04-23-2015

I just want to express my agreement with everything that was said about Haley’s performance and my deep gratitude to Rachel and Tusk. Haley never disappoints and neither do two of the best Halien videographers out there. You guys always produce fantastic videos and sound from Haley’s gigs that we all cherish and enjoy.

Haley is definitely getting better as an artist and entertainer. She keeps adding little vocal flourishes that make everything fresh and interesting. Haley’s Night and Day is the best version I’ve heard yet. She appears very comfortable on stage and the chemistry between Haley and Casey is so much fun to watch. I like Anders Grahn’s style of playing the guitar, very similar to Haley’s style of singing.

I hope the two new songs do make Haley’s EP. I love Lover Girl in the same vein as My Cake, very bluesy and groovy. Good or Bad shows off the grit and power in Haley’s voice. Thanks again.

RE: April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan - Tusk - 04-23-2015

Quote:Anders Grahn ‏@andersgrahn 9h9 hours ago
@HaleysTusk Thank you buddy! Good seeing you too. I'm sure there'll be more times in the future!

That would be nice, he's a cool guy to talk to. I hoped he'd be at the O2, then at Room 5, each time a very generous, intelligent and upbeat guy (and obviously musically talented)

RE: April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan - BrandHaley - 04-23-2015

Rachel and Tusk---Can’t thank you guys enough for your awesome videography and posting all freakin’ night long plus much of today!!! I also can’t wait to wake up in the morning to see what you will have posted overnight!!! Wink Are we spoiled or what?!? You both have grown so much in your individual skill sets, and to think you still work so cheap!!! Tongue Seriously, your sacrifice and generosity are really appreciated!

I'm glad to see and hear the way she values you both, along with your friendship. Haley will never forget the love, money and effort you have invested in her career before she has even popped, and when she does (sure feels soon!) you will have played NO small part! And I’m hopeful that one of these days some of the rest of us will be able to finally lay aside our jealousy! However, it didn’t happen yesterday, and tomorrow doesn’t look very promising, either. Confused But please keep up the amazing work!!!

RE: April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan - Babbs234 - 04-23-2015

I also want to say thank you so much to Rachel and Tusk for their videos, pics and Haley updates Wink You guys are so fast at getting your videos up for us to watch. And I love Rachel's vines that are posted in what seems like moments after the songs are performed. Cool Little snippets to get us all excited for the vids to follow. SmileHeartHeart

RE: April 22, 2015 - Room 5 - Haley, Casey, Dylan - yanni5 - 04-24-2015

I was planning on going to this show and wasn't able to make it, but the great videos and recaps make me feel like I was there after all. Smile One thing I noticed was that Haley just seemed to be having so much fun. Like maybe it was refreshing for her to just jam out with friends, in front of many friends, after doing a tour where the performances are somewhat structured with less room for changing things up. They played a great set, 10 songs too!!! Thanks again!