The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ (/thread-2223.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ - Tusk - 04-13-2015

On Twitter, every once in awhile I do a run of Haley videos I enjoy, that I'll be listening to .

So this thread is the HF version. Two rules.

You can only post one Haley video, every 24hrs.

With the Haley video you post, introduce the song, be brief... think radio disc jockey's back in the day, when they'd say a little something to introduce the song.

I'll start...

Who knew a song that you'd heard a BILLION times before, suddenly get new life as an Andrew's sister's "Purr off" as Haley Reinhart, Casey Abrams, Morgan James and Arianna Savalas were able to do in London at the indigo O2? Scott Bradlee knew, that's who...

RE: Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ - mercfan3 - 04-13-2015

My first one is sentimental. It was at this moment, that I decided Haley was my favorite Idol of the season. I guess you could say she Really got a hold on me. Tongue

RE: Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ - john - 04-13-2015

^ Vocal magic at the end of YRGAHOM

Off the beaten track, Haley performs Michael Jackson's The Way You Make Me Feel. She did a great job singing with a band that she had "just met" and they did a nice job backing her on the song. An amateur recording of a performance that happened in a mall in Jakarta, Indonesia this month, two years ago.

RE: Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ - Kevin - 04-14-2015

Digging back into the archives today boys and girls. Fresh off of her European tour with PMJ, one of America's best, young and electric rising stars, but with removing the electricity and unplugging her unique style and bluesy vocals. This original Haley tune will have you coming back for more.

<a little help here please, I don't know how to download a file from You Tube, it says I m not allowed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cglkb73QpCw >

RE: Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ - Tusk - 04-14-2015

You don't download videos, you just plug in the address (url) into some coding. Here's Miguel's post on how to do it... also, when you reply to a post with a youtube, you can see the coding, and where the video's url goes.... (bracketed by [ video=youtube] and [ /video])

(04-14-2015, 03:03 AM)Kevin Wrote: Digging back into the archives today boys and girls. Fresh off of her European tour with PMJ, one of America's best, young and electric rising stars, but with removing the electricity and unplugging her unique style and bluesy vocals. This original Haley tune will have you coming back for more.

RE: Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ - Himm2 - 04-14-2015

I'll let Haley be the DJ to introduce this song that sent her to Hollywood and at the end of this video is the first time I heard a Haley song on the radio and the XM radio DJ asks what you think at the end. (I hope Youtube didn't block this from your view):

Published on Jun 4, 2012
My comment to XM regarding the end of the video: I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you played Haley (misspelled on your display as "Hailey" Reinhart's "FREE". She's the best thing to come out of American Idol in a long time!! and not just another White Guy With Guitar!! Your comment at the end of playing it was:
Alright we've got to know what you think about that? Why do I know that name? Looking at the display on the radio Hailey Reinhart, Haley Reinhart why do I...It's growly McGrowlpants!! last year from American idol Thats right she got a record deal while she was out on tour last summer and the album, the debut album has already been released and it's called "Listen Up" the debut single is called "Free" ...tell us what you think Facebook.com/siriusXMthepulse "

RE: Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ - NUG - 04-14-2015

This came out right after we were gifted the God Bless the Child performance at Irvin Mayfields Playhouse, (which kept me satisfied for many months waiting for new Haley music). I remember thinking, "I really hope Irvin can see this on the side of his screen and watches, so he knows Haley is SOMETHING and well loved, and he gives her a break!!" Not great camera work, but it shows how crazy they were for her on tour.

RE: Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ - Tusk - 04-14-2015

^^ Remember at the start of the tour, it seemed they told Haley to tether her 'Growl' possibly because they wanted to preserve her voice for the entire tour, the performances lacked alot of Haley's fire as a result.... somewhere in the middle of the tour Haley started pulling it out again.... Cool

Someone who was watching my O2 vids commented that Haley was making good use of the 'Free' outfits from AI. It got me wondering what happened to the outfits she wore for AI's tour? I'm not sure we've seen any of them. From that sparkly dress in the video, to the red pant suit she wore for "Forget You", to the White short short's of "Born This way" to the Gold dress in "Tight Rope"....

RE: Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ - riley - 04-14-2015

I love this vintage video of night and day
(04-14-2015, 12:05 PM)Tusk Wrote: Someone who was watching my O2 vids commented that Haley was making good use of the 'Free' outfits from AI. It got me wondering what happened to the outfits she wore for AI's tour? I'm not sure we've seen any of them. From that sparkly dress in the video, to the red pant suit she wore for "Forget You", to the White short short's of "Born This way" to the Gold dress in "Tight Rope"....
I am sure we will see them sometime she has a history of pulling them out years later just like in Habits Smile

RE: Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ - airhigh - 04-14-2015

The slayer is killing it world wide, Oh lawdy have "Mercy"