The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley and Morgan James Collab on a video - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley and Morgan James Collab on a video (/thread-2274.html)

Pages: 1 2

Haley and Morgan James Collab on a video - Tusk - 06-26-2015

Posted in the PMJ tour thread, deserves it's own, now 'the secret' has been confirmed...

[Image: 11430218_1585566938373942_1199541848_n.jpg]

I was lucky to be able to talk to Haley when I went to see her perform w/ Dave Damiani at the Laguna Beach Jazz Festival. Among the things we discussed was that I would see Morgan James perform 2 days later at the Newport Beach Jazz festival. Then out of the blue, unsolicited, Haley 'happens' to mention that they plan on working on a project together soon (ExclamationExclamationExclamation)

I couldn't believe that two of my favorite artists/vocalists were going to collaborate. "That's awesome!!, I can't wait!".... Haley continued (paraphrased), "So glad you support my friends too". I told her that she's one of my favorites, ever since I 'discovered' her w/ PMJ and met her a bit in the UK.

Then we went on to other subjects. Generally, I don't like to pry, I prefer to let people share what they're willing to, so we discussed other things...

[Image: 11356507_491344444353985_814620537_n.jpg]

Two days later, with another group of friends who have heard about Morgan through me, having only seen her videos and iTunes, they weren't prepared for what they heard that night. She was stunning, in looks and voice. She was the opening act but still managed two standing ovations, singing her own songs and some covers including Aretha Franklin.

As soon as her set was over, we walked on over to the merchandise area, you had to purchase something in order to talk w/ her/ get an autograph. I gladly bought her cd, "Hunter" and a T shirt. My friends also bought merchandise as we walked over to wait in line.

Honestly, I was surprised at the reaction I got when Morgan saw I was next. Apart from saying a few words w/ her at the PMJ show in London, we tweeted back and forth a few times. The videos of Morgan I took in London of "Sweet Child of Mine" and "Take me to Church" are the only non Haley videos on my channel to make the top 10 viewed videos. I often tweet her covers etc... but I do that for other artists, ZZ Ward being one. But Other than Casey in his duets w/ Haley, my Youtube channel is mainly Haley videos. When I tweeted the fact that Morgan's was the only non Haley top 10 video on my channel, Morgan replied...

Quote:morgan james ‏@morganajames May 7
@HaleysTusk woah! Score! Wink

So a little back and forth every once in a while... I figured she was doing her due diligence, connecting with fans.

So as my turn was next, I figured I'd have to introduce myself, something like, "Hi Morgan, I'm Tusk" Before I said one word, she yelled "Tusk!" and motioned me over for a hug. I was shocked she even remembered what I looked like after over 3 months since UK, and a few words.

Anyway, I only retell that for context. As we talked a bit about how great she was, the ovations etc and she was signing my T-Shirt, I mentioned that we just saw Haley 2 days ago and one of the things she mentioned was that Haley would be working w/ Morgan on a 'project'.

"Can you say? You can trust me Wink " Morgan smiled and her eyes widened.. "Yes, we're going to do a video together!!"
I couldn't believe it, I told her how happy I was that two of my favorites are going to actually work together. Again, I didn't push for more information, got my merchandise, Greg took pictures of me and Morgan, then of all of us who came to see her together. I left the merch table buzzing with anticipation. We discussed what we had just heard, we assumed it would be another PMJ video.

Neither Haley nor Morgan mentioned that this was a 'secret' but I did tell Morgan that she could trust me, so I erred on the side of caution and didn't post that tid bit, kept it to myself. I think I did drop an innocuous hint, I think in the Laguna thread, that Morgan and Haley fans are going to be really happy in the near future Wink

Fast forward to today, when the 'secret' can finally be revealed, tho I wasn't sure yet until I got confirmation tonight

[Image: 11352379_870489086357267_1897078769_n.jpg]

Quote:morgan james ‏@morganajames 53s53 seconds ago
Playing with my gal @haleyreinhart today Smile https://instagram.com/p/4XNtmbNeU3/

[Image: 11372154_1854021654822052_1292239419_n.jpg]

Quote:dougwamble
Jamming with these two beauties today...

Doug Wamble is Morgan's guitarist, he's in many of her videos and Instgrams. He also has followed me since I saw them perform at Newport Beach

I posted a comment on his Instagram and Doug replied.

Quote:haleystusk
Please have some video, even a snippet. Smile

Quote:dougwamble
@haleystusk forthcoming!!!

And the 'confirmation' that this is indeed the collab video project Haley and Morgan were referring to? Morgan D'md me shortly after I landed in Seattle...

[Image: RGk84Wrq.jpg:small]

RE: Haley and Morgan James Collab on a video - dswim2 - 06-26-2015

This will be fun!

RE: Haley and Morgan James Collab on a video - Himm2 - 06-26-2015

So Tusk...If you find out that Haley & Morgan will both do the Australia Tour, will you cash in your frequent flyer miles?

I wish I gave my camera time to focus and had it set on .mp4 instead of .jpg but I had to capture the moment when Haley told Morgan that I'm her frequent gift-giver from Wheeling:
[Image: Barbie%202_zpse1n25h8f.jpg]
Soon after that I asked Haley if she thought if: "I'm a CREEP, am I a WEIRDO?" for giving The Barbie Girl a Doll?" She replied: "I just hope Morgan doesn't steal all my best fans".
Hearing & Seeing a "Morley Reinames" Video Collab would make my dreams come true.

RE: Haley and Morgan James Collab on a video - Tusk - 06-26-2015

Miguel added the bold to my post

Looks like they may still be at it Big Grin

[Image: 11334684_1603911503227763_1379851003_n.jpg]

Quote:morganajames 5m
@haleyreinhart sunset sail!

RE: Haley and Morgan James Collab on a video - Miguel - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 01:47 PM)Tusk Wrote: Miguel added the bold to my post

Indeed I did.

RE: Haley and Morgan James Collab on a video - mercfan3 - 06-26-2015

They look like they could be sisters. They have similar smiles. Excited for this collab, I bet their voices will blend well.

That was my comment on Morgan's instagram:
#SoulSistas Wink

Not only would their voices go well together, but they're both versatile and know how to harmonize...I was buzzing pretty hard when I heard the scoop from them both, I'm glad it was only a week to wait for them to announce it officially Smile

It's nice that with Morgan, Haley's "soon" is a little quicker Wink

Nice thing is Morgan seems to put out quality videos with quality audio in a relatively short time, not a long wait Smile

RE: Haley and Morgan James Collab on a video - Kevin - 06-27-2015

(06-26-2015, 09:50 PM)Tusk Wrote: That was my comment on Morgan's instagram:
#SoulSistas Wink

Not only would their voices go well together, but they're both versatile and know how to harmonize...I was buzzing pretty hard when I heard the scoop from them both, I'm glad it was only a week to wait for them to announce it officially Smile

It's nice that with Morgan, Haley's "soon" is a little quicker Wink

Nice thing is Morgan seems to put out quality videos with quality audio in a relatively short time, not a long wait Smile

Is doing that expensive? That is how PMJ started - quality videos. Nearly all of Morgan's are of high quality. I am surprised that neither Haley with or without Casey haven't done the same.

Do you think they are going to write together as well?

RE: Haley and Morgan James Collab on a video - Tusk - 06-27-2015

I imagine this project will be a cover.

I've suggested Casey help Haley w/ doing videos, but as of now, he's trying to raise funds via Patreon, to make his own videos... so Haley will have to find another way to have video content.

That's a reason I gave Haley a flash file of my best videos, redone at highest resolution. If she likes them, she can just upload them.... Each file averages around 400-600MB, High resolution, so she'd have something on her channel, more than just "Show Me Your Moves"

As of right now, my channel has more subscribers than Haley's channel with SMYM in it. Hopefully she can find a couple or four that she likes and can upload... in the UK, she asked about "Dream a Little Dream", 4th most viewed video on my channel.

I gave her that one and the 'live' video version of it too. I gave her 20+ vids to chose from...

She said at Laguna that when she had time, she'd look at them, see if there's any she'd want to use. No biggie if she chooses none, just offering her content to put on her YouTube channel.