The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - mercfan3 - 02-13-2017

Wow. I thought that girl was Haley James Scott.

She's got an American twin.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/onetreehill/images/8/89/Haley_2.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20140503110839

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Nicicarus - 02-14-2017

CHFIL is featured in two of the Valentine's Day Romance plays lists on Spotify: Acoustic Love and Warm Fuzzy Feelings. Top 6 song on Acoustic Love. Hopefully CHFIL will get a nice boost today in streams for Haley.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 02-14-2017

I've noticed it's receiving more mentions than usual on FB.

Twitter:
Quote:TouchTunes ‏@TouchTunes 1h

#ValentinesDay always makes us think of @HaleyReinhart! Listen to her cover of "Can't Help Falling In Love" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeU7S2xKpA … ?

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 02-21-2017

[Image: C5OF_ocVMAAXviX.jpg]

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - mercfan3 - 02-21-2017

Haley's FIRST Gold single. <3

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Tusk - 02-21-2017

[Image: C5OEglyVMAEocWN.jpg]

Quote:Haley Reinhart’s acclaimed cover of “Can’t Help Falling In Love” has earned its first digital song certification in the US.

According to the RIAA, the cover went gold on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.

The certification confirms 500,000 in US units. Each unit is equal to 1 paid download or 150 streams.

Reinhart’s cover gained recognition thanks to its inclusion in a national commercial for the Extra gum brand. It also received airplay at the adult contemporary and hot adult contemporary radio formats.

headlineplanet.com

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - dswim2 - 02-21-2017

OMG WHAT!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
So proud of Haley

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - KelseyW. - 02-21-2017

Awesome! So proud of her! Big Grin

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 02-22-2017

The Gold Record certification means a lot to Haley. Instagram:

Quote:haleyreinhart

Certified GOLD baby, yeah!! This is truly a milestone for me & my career. I appreciate all of ya for supporting me along the way & specifically with this record. Thank you Daniel Kuypers @mr_icky_picky & the entire #Wrigley #extragum team for seeking me out to sing on such a breathtaking commercial. Thank you to all the radio DJ's who believed in its potential & played it, even though I was an independent artist. Thank you @loririscher & everyone at InTune who helped me keep it on the radio charts for 16 weeks straight!!! Thank you for playing keys so beautifully on this @caseybassy! Thank you to my management, @dinalapolt, @john_meller_ & entire team. As well as @riaa_awards @randallfoster & everyone at @olemajorlyindie ?????? Shoo, While I'm at it... Thanks Ma, Dad, & Ang! ? With hard work, faith, and dedication... Dreams CAN & WILL come true!!! ✨?✨ #canthelpfallinginlove #goldrecord #haliens #whatsthatsound #better #listenup!

i think it has a good chance of going platinum eventually. 150 on-demand streams = 1 download, so people continuing to stream the song as part of their playlists will help the count.

Guy with BuckCherry in 2015:

Quote:...the music industry has kind of digressed back to like more of like the ’70s, where like, a gold record is a huge deal now. There’s like barely gold records now. They really need to change that whole, the whole status of gold and platinum records, because it’s ridiculous. It’s so hard just to sell 100,000 units, like, to be at 500,000 units for gold is like, it should be platinum, that should be platinum now.

http://loudwire.com/buckcherry-josh-todd-rock-n-roll-album-go-kart-racing-more/

I think he was mostly speaking about albums.

Joe Perry of Aerosmith:

Quote:I realized it’s a journey. I’m constantly striving to reach some kind of level. Steven was like, “Gotta get a gold record.” And that’s what drove us through the hard times. And when we got our first gold record it was like the next thing. “We got the gold record, now what? We gotta do it again.” And then it dawns on me, everybody deals with this, where you have some kind of success and you realize it’s about the journey, it’s not about the destination. It’s nice to get those things, like this award, but tomorrow if I want to keep doing this I have to sit down, spend two or three hours playing my guitar and try discover something new in there.

2016 Billboard article:

Quote:Since 1958, the Recording Industry Association of America has commemorated sales thresholds for singles and albums. "People that struggle their lives to make it, this means something to them," Deb Lotz, whose company Jewel Box Platinum is licensed by the RIAA to produce gold and platinum awards, tells Billboard. "It is special. Miranda Lambert's mom called here: 'I just love what you made for my daughter.' So many artists have come to tears when they get them. For Kelsea Ballerini, the entire record company gathered in the parking lot: the owner of the label with tears in his eyes, I'm crying, Kelsea's crying, everybody's crying in the parking lot congratulating her on her first gold record."

...Though awards are commissioned by the artists or labels receiving them, only a small group of companies are certified by the RIAA to produce them. Originally all awards were made by New York Frame & Picture Co. Currently, Jewel Box Platinum in Marina Del Ray, Ca. manufactures awards, along with Dejay Gold/Products in Seattle, Wa., Milestone Awards in Burbank, Ca., and Metro Pro LLC in Pine Brook, NJ.

Lotz was keen to get into the business, calling the RIAA at least once a month for two years before the organization agreed to license her. She's now been in the profession for 24 years. "Stylistically, each company's going to have their own look," she explains. "I like the iconic platinum record: you walk in a room, you know what it is."

But bands with money to burn may leave the simple world of plaques behind, requesting the creation of lavish structures to house one or more platinum records. "I can do outrageous stuff too," Lotz says, acknowledging that she has "a reputation for the bling."

"I've done stuff for Cash Money that's six feet tall with thousands of crystals hand-laid," she continues. "We did one for Florida Georgia Line -- the design we came up with was 40 inches long, 10 inches deep, it had a real steering wheel in it, and an odometer that moved with the increased sales for 'Cruise.' But the majority of it is fairly simple: people want to spend a few hundred dollars. $200 to $500 is the norm."

...According to Lotz, a record label will order roughly 20 copies of a gold or platinum award on average

...Though album sales are down, Lotz stays busy. "There's less volume and lesser budgets, but there's still a ton of business," she says. "They're certifying gold and platinum all day long on singles."

https://www.yahoo.com/music/chasing-history-world-collecting-gold-platinum-diamond-records-171408673.html

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - lovinghaleyr - 02-22-2017

SHE DESERVED THIS GOLD AND MUCH,MUCH MORE RECOGNITION Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart