The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 03-02-2017

Quote:American Idol
16 mins ·
Huge congrats to Haley Reinhart! The first in many big accomplishments to come!

(gold record recognition)

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - john - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 11:45 AM)Miguel Wrote:
Quote:American Idol
16 mins ·
Huge congrats to Haley Reinhart! The first in many big accomplishments to come!

(gold record recognition)

I'm pleased that AI recognized her but when I look at the Facebook comments there is the inevitable negative remark from some hater complaining about her growling or her attitude or whatever while she was on Idol (seems it is always an adult female for some reason). It makes me feel so glad that all that crap is, for the most part, long gone. It is such an alien and irrelevant perspective on Haley.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Tusk - 03-02-2017

and that's why Haley has always said she's appreciated the leg up Idol has given her, yet hasn't waited around for things to come to her, she has made efforts to go out, be unconventional and 'paying her dues' as an artist and a performer.

Although, I understand why some people continue to mplore for her to be signed by a 'big' label, personally, I'm glad she's taking the time, despite whatever missed opportunities some might think occurred, to find her own way, to find her 'fit' Heart

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 03-05-2017

This guy provides some interesting insights though I don't think he has everything correct in regards to the origin of Haley's rendition of CHFIL and the extent of its radio play.

Andy Curran at MoMusic Jan.19, 2017:

Quote:Dom: Now let's talk about an exception to all of that, Haley Rinehart, and her gum jingle that turned into a hit single.

Andy: Well, about halfway through last year, the president walked into my office and said, “We have signed a young girl named Haley Rinehart”. I wouldn't have known her if she knocked me over in the street. She was one of the final contestants on either The Voice or American Idol; and for me personally I don't watch those shows, I don't really like them, I don't like the premise of the whole thing and I think it kind of fast tracks artists; they win and then they chew them up and spit them out and then they do it all over again the next year. But anyway, this Haley Rinehart girl was very talented, a good singer, and the Wrigley's [Extra] spearmint gum guys were doing a new commercial and they needed a song for it. So one of the guys in Nashville at olé said, “We’ve got a wonderful version that Haley Rinehart cut of the Elvis Presley song,”Can't Help Falling In Love”, we'd like you to listen to it. So they heard it, they loved it and they married it with this love story commercial, and it went online and it exploded, it went viral. So the president came in to me, I think at the time it had 6 million hits, and he said, "Look at this thing! What are we going to do with it? We own it, we own the master to it." So I said, Why don't we pour some gasoline on the fire? So we actually hired an independent radio publicist, and we hired a marketing company, and we gave them some money, and we said, “All of this is happening with no radio play, zero radio play, this girl went from here to here, and she's all over the Internet." So they said, “We’re going to take this song to pop radio”, and overnight, she got added to almost every single radio station across America. They went, “Who is this girl? This song is so amazing!" It's kind of a no-brainer, it's an Elvis Presley track, and next thing you know we put her single up on iTunes and she sells 200,000 copies of it. So it was a real, again, I call it a ‘lightning strikes’ moment, where Wrigley's, their ad agency BBDO, and the radio play, and her visibility, and what was happening online, and people loving that commercial; because we all do it, you see a commercial and you go, “Wow, that's a cool song underneath it”, and you go searching for it and you buy it. That's what happened with her, that's a true story, and she ended up getting the manager of the Dixie Chicks to pick her up, and she's out on tour in America and the UK now, and her career went woosh, just like that. I haven't talked to her recently but I know she's a happy girl.

https://www.facebook.com/AndyatMoMusic/posts/788964651255186

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - john - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 10:59 PM)Miguel Wrote: This guy provides some interesting insights though I don't think he has everything correct in regards to the origin of Haley's rendition of CHFIL and the extent of its radio play.

His spin puts them at the center of everything, including Haley's career. If she takes off he'll be taking credit for years. LOL. I guess that is the entertainment industry.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 11:12 PM)john Wrote: His spin puts them at the center of everything, including Haley's career. If she takes off he'll be taking credit for years. LOL. I guess that is the entertainment industry.

Haley and Casey deserve most of the credit. But it's nice that Ole put some money into promoting her. Not sure what his role was other than encouraging them to do so.

Quote:Rasha Higgazy
7 hrs ·
·
My daughters think (the) Haley Reinhart version of this song is better & cracked up laughing when I played it by Elvis Presley. I guess, it's time for an urgent Otolaryngologist appointment, but still don't know for who!!!

She posted the Elvis version. But yesterday I came across this "YouTubeDoubler" that plays both tracks at the same time:

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=vGJTaP6anOU&start1=8&video2=zZkih54evUs&start2=7&authorName=aphrocarlin

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - john - 03-06-2017

Youtube Doubler

Haley and Ingid Michaelson
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzZkih54evUs&start1=0&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5sQeQC4hT10&start2=2&authorName=aphrocarlin

Haley and Jena Irene
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzZkih54evUs&start1=0&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4ZW4boG3v98&start2=1&authorName=aphrocarlin

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Rcul4u998 - 03-11-2017

The Extra Gum Commercial with Haley's cover was featured in this video on FBE's REACT channel, which has 7.2 million subscribers, while their main channel has somewhere around 14 million. It's on at around 3:00 into the video.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 03-11-2017

I was surprised they had that many more subscribers than PMJ until I saw FBE stands for "Fine Brothers Entertainment."

Quote:Pat1711 17 minutes ago
The gum video was the most emotional one for me, the music really helps to create the perfect emotion in a scene.

Quote:Emo Panda 39 minutes ago
Didn't cry... but the second one almost got me because with the song because I used to sing that to my boyfriend... well... ex boyfriend now...

Quote:Mohammad Al Hmoush 1 hour ago
what is the name of the song in the second video

Quote:Molcat Z 50 minutes ago
Mohammad Al Hmoush Its a cover of Can't Help Falling in Love With You, by Haley Reinhart. Originally sung by Elvis Presley.

Quote:Kevin Mevlana1 hour ago
who's the artist that sing the "can't help falling in love with you" cover?

Quote:Anna Cake 1 hour ago
Kevin Mevlana it says Haley Reinhart or something

Quote:Jet Girl 5 hours ago
can't help falling in love is one of the most beautiful songs ever. the most romantic one for sure.

Quote:Shannon Woolum 4 hours ago
Jet Girl that's the only one that made me tear up when she turned around and he was proposing

Quote:Rebeca5 hours ago
Ok.. I have to: HALEY REINHART WOP WOP! Big Grin

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Tusk - 03-15-2017

Quote:haleyreinhart
Just got this baby in the mail! Thank you @mr_icky_picky @extragum & @energybbdo for my gold record!!! ☘️? #canthelpfallinginlove #giveextragetextra #goldrecord #commercial #ad #single #better
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRreg8Ngs4c/