The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - brandon70 - 10-09-2015

My 10 month old daughter gave me and my wife a rough night and I barely got any sleep. So today at work I thought I could go to my car during the lunch hour and take a nice little nap. Right before I headed up to my car I checked this site to quickly see what was going on with Haley and this "peculiar" extra Gum comercial thread. Next thing you know I'm repeatedly hitting the replay button throughout my entire lunch hour and still no sleep!!!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - dswim2 - 10-09-2015

This shows she can have life outside of PMJ too, which is GREAT!! Hopefully her EP benefits from this!

I hope it reaches 100,000,000!!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 10-09-2015

Quote:iTunes Top 10 Songs ‏@mitrank 2m2 minutes ago
Australia 79. Can't Help Falling in Love - Haley Reinhart http://tinyurl.com/odx6q4w #Music #iTunes #iPhone #Apple

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 03:50 PM)brandon70 Wrote: My 10 month old daughter gave me and my wife a rough night and I barely got any sleep. So today at work I thought I could go to my car during the lunch hour and take a nice little nap. Right before I headed up to my car I checked this site to quickly see what was going on with Haley and this "peculiar" extra Gum comercial thread. Next thing you know I'm repeatedly hitting the replay button throughout my entire lunch hour and still no sleep!!!

I didn't know you were a family man. Congrats on the birth of your daughter.

I can relate to the lack of sleep. I was already sleep deprived and thinking I needed to get caught up when this video hit. I ended up staying up late monitoring the buzz the first night and awaiting the song's release the next.

My staying up late isn't anything new, so I have a pillow in my car for when I need to catch a few zzzz's at lunch. Yesterday evening after work, I was walking upward towards my car in the parking garage while the president of the company was walking downwards towards his.

I got in my car and then he surprised me by knocking on my window. He made some joking comment. Then he noticed the pillow in my back seat.

Pres: You sleep in your car?
Me: No, I have a house. Angel

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 10-09-2015

What's sleep? I feel like I take 'extended' naps anymore Tongue
.... That's not so unusual for me, but when the video came out, I was at work....tried again and again to get back to concentrating on work but failed, my mind was racing so much from excitement, that hours later, I gave up and went home....

...and here I am at work, on Twitter, watching the vid a few times, listening to the iTunes, checking the internet....

Haley, what do you do to me? HeartTongueBig Grin

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Kevin - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 04:47 PM)Miguel Wrote:
(10-09-2015, 03:50 PM)brandon70 Wrote: My 10 month old daughter gave me and my wife a rough night and I barely got any sleep. So today at work I thought I could go to my car during the lunch hour and take a nice little nap. Right before I headed up to my car I checked this site to quickly see what was going on with Haley and this "peculiar" extra Gum comercial thread. Next thing you know I'm repeatedly hitting the replay button throughout my entire lunch hour and still no sleep!!!

I didn't know you were a family man. Congrats on the birth of your daughter.

I can relate to the lack of sleep. I was already sleep deprived and thinking I needed to get caught up when this video hit. I ended up staying up late monitoring the buzz the first night and awaiting the song's release the next.

My staying up late isn't anything new, so I have a pillow in my car for when I need to catch a few zzzz's at lunch. Yesterday evening after work, I was walking upward towards my car in the parking garage while the president of the company was walking downwards towards his.

I got in my car and then he surprised me by knocking on my window. He made some joking comment. Then he noticed the pillow in my back seat.

Pres: You sleep in your car?
Me: No, I have a house. Angel

Great story Miguel. Maybe you blew a chance to get a raise? Kind of creepy that he followed you to your car.

Anyway, just a few days ago I was wondering why there was so little Haley news and kind of disappointed about the lack of posts here about Haley. I was hoping for some videos from the gig at the Hard Rock. I never in a million years expected something like this to explode.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-09-2015

The Official Youtube video of the commercial has 669,311 views currently, with 4,094 Likes and 74 Dislikes. It has an L/D ratio of 55; surprisingly high given it is a advertisement for gum. I assume it draws Haley fans as well as many more random referrals who come to view the advertisement.

The pirated copy posted by Senorita J, is titled "Can't help falling in love - cover by Haley Reinhart" and I assume it draws a lot more Haley-specific fans. It has 42,967 views, with 1,421 Likes and 5 Dislikes. That's an L/D ration of 284, which is really high.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-09-2015

Quote:@iconickk_ 50m

when @HaleyReinhart is one of the trending searches on itunes radio>>>>

[Image: CQ6KfG2UcAAvx2S.jpg]

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Babbs234 - 10-09-2015

This whole thing is just amazing. Ive been so busy at home, and looking for a used car to bring to my daughter at school. When I saw the Extra Gum ad yesterday, I was so happy for Haley. She sung such a beautiful, sensitive rendition of Elvis's song!!! And so happy Casey was included too! HeartHeart

I always listen to songs on my phone or computer at home, but don't have the USB port in my car to listen through the car speakers to my fav songs. I finally picked a car for my daughter, and with a USB port etc in the car, I spent all today driving with "Can't Help Falling in Love" on repeat. goose Bumps galore!! haha Tongue

a question....How is 45 million possible with this ad in 2 days???? It's almost unbelievable.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - dswim2 - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 05:25 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: This whole thing is just amazing. Ive been so busy at home, and looking for a used car to bring to my daughter at school. When I saw the Extra Gum ad yesterday, I was so happy for Haley. She sung such a beautiful, sensitive rendition of Elvis's song!!! And so happy Casey was included too! HeartHeart

I always listen to songs on my phone or computer at home, but don't have the USB port in my car to listen through the car speakers to my fav songs. I finally picked a car for my daughter, and with a USB port etc in the car, I spent all today driving with "Can't Help Falling in Love" on repeat. goose Bumps galore!! haha Tongue

a question....How is 45 million possible with this ad in 2 days???? It's almost unbelievable.
Casey's piano playing is as equally beautiful as Haley's vocal!