The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 03:19 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote: I believe I read that the ad will begin running this month. It will probably have thousands of impressions by the Super Bowl so it seems improbable that they would pay Super Bowl money to run an ad that would be unlikely to garner any post-game hype.

Perhaps a follow up. But it would have to be really good.

They could stay with Elvis (and Haley)

Quote:frog feet ‏@BrookFaithh 12m12 minutes ago
frog feet Retweeted Childhood Ruiner
Haley Reinhart should have won American Idol [Image: emoji-E411.png]

Quote:ナタリー ‏@LuserLuWho 28m28 minutes ago
Haley Reinhart holy hell what a voice. Look her up and make sure you're sitting down.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 03:19 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote: I believe I read that the ad will begin running this month. It will probably have thousands of impressions by the Super Bowl so it seems improbable that they would pay Super Bowl money to run an ad that would be unlikely to garner any post-game hype.

True. But they won't be running the full version. I tweeted the suggestion to the Ad Agency's Creative Director. He favorited the tweet and asked what I meant by $18 million (which was my math for what the airtime would cost).

I'm basically suggesting they could be legendary -- that Apple spot is even more famous in advertising circles. It's textbook material.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 04:15 PM)Miguel Wrote:

True. But they won't be running the full version. I tweeted the suggestion to the Ad Agency's Creative Director. He favorited the tweet and asked what I meant by $18 million (which was my math for what the airtime would cost).

I'm basically suggesting they could be legendary -- that Apple spot is even more famous in advertising circles. It's textbook material.

Although Apple had the surprise factor and as I recall only ran the commercial that one time, althoug it got play from the media. If they debuted this at the SB I think it would be the winner.

The song is currently #7 on the Philippines itunes chart. They really like her there.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 10-10-2015

Twitter added the ability to add video to tweets, I think as early as January. I'd read part of the reason was to compete with Vine's 6 second and Instagram's 15 second vids as well as to increase revenue, for advertisers to air commercials in their tweets, people could add 15 second, then 30 second tweets, but advertisers had access to be able to post longer videos, up to 2 minutes, though I've seen longer videos.

I just figured how to add the Extra video to a tweet, now to figure out how to post my own 2 minute vids Tongue

https://twitter.com/HaleysTusk/status/652972597232033792

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - BrandHaley - 10-10-2015

Ole must be in shock! It is hard to imagine how much Haley's stock has risen in the last two days, but their job of "placement" has just taken a not-so-slight turn for the Better!

It has already morphed from being a background vocal for a gum ad, with very little help to identify Haley, to launching her into the exclusive neighborhood of iTunes pop royalty in sales, while still remaining so dominant in the jazz charts!

Add to this her growing global street-cred, and the coming windfall from tv placement . . . and what will be the impact of all this to the EP or LP or who knows?!? Fun times!!!

Quote:Liberty Anne ®
‏@iamsocoollike_
but who was singing in that Extra gum commercial cause her voice is beautiful

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 10-10-2015

Mad Over Marketing: This Gum Commercial Is Making People Everywhere Weep

Quote:With a background score to die for, and an incredible word-less narration of the beautiful love story of Sarah and Juan, this ad is right at the top. You will be surprised at how something so powerful can be created without expressing any words at all, and yet fall in love with this master piece.

CHFIL is back up to #44 on iTunes.

(10-10-2015, 05:09 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote: Mad Over Marketing: This Gum Commercial Is Making People Everywhere Weep

Quote:With a background score to die for, and an incredible word-less narration of the beautiful love story of Sarah and Juan, this ad is right at the top. You will be surprised at how something so powerful can be created without expressing any words at all, and yet fall in love with this master piece.

CHFIL is back up to #44 on iTunes.

Love the mention of the "background score" but while the characters don't speak, it really isn't wordless

Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 04:45 PM)BrandHaley Wrote: Ole must be in shock!

I have been thinking the response to this is good because it reaffirms their instincts about Haley's potential as being correct.

(10-10-2015, 05:56 PM)Miguel Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 04:45 PM)BrandHaley Wrote: Ole must be in shock!

I have been thinking the response to this is good because it reaffirms their instincts about Haley's potential as being correct.

Indeed, I was thinking along those same lines. It is nice that Haley has had a couple commercial uses of SMYM earlier this year and now this one.