The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-10-2015

I think this FB comment is reflective of the music:

Quote:Just the way love should grow - sweet, thoughtful, tender. Love this.

Real-life impact

Quote:Rhiannon F.

Fuck haha this made me tear up, remember when you used to draw cute stuff on our gum wrappers haha Travis
20 minutes ago

Quote:Travis R.

I miss you so much Rhiannon
14 minutes ago

The woman who started a Facebook comment thread with this post:

Quote:A gum commercial just had me break down into ugly tears. Is this the low point of my life or the high point?

Received both affirmative and mocking responses.

She just posted this:

Quote:I mean, let's be real. I probably cried because I want my current relationship to be similar. Sadly, our downs are pretty frequent. I've come home to someone I'd rather slap than be married to two days in a row now. We all strive for perfection, even if it is rather fairy tale-esque.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-10-2015

Quote:haleyreinhart
12m
Glad the wonderful people of the universe are diggin #CantHelpFallingInLove ? Stoked to see it's currently charting at #19 on the @itunes #popcharts & #44 overall after releasing the song yesterday. Thank ya's for listening. ? #ExtraGum #GiveExtraGetExtra #trendingsearches #itunes #newmusic #better #love
https://instagram.com/explore/locations/684423623/

Quote:THE NEW EXTRA GUM CAMPAIG FEATURING HALEY REINHART. RECORDED AND MIXED AT SON OF MAN

http://www.sonofmanproductions.com/about

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-10-2015

The Son of Man studio is in West Hollywood.

Guess the Chicago peeps came to Haley's backyard.

FB:

Quote:Hi thank you that is a beautyful love story I watch it three time remind of my husband our love story being in Heaven now we on Earth continue love love that hold strong in God our world may fall but our love story remain true to each other through Godthank you God bless you I love you my Darling husband

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-10-2015

Quote:jonsmith4040 ‏@jonsmith4040 28m28 minutes ago
@HaleyReinhart is finally taking her rightful place as the queen of music. She's so talented. Made it so much further than American Idol.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 10-10-2015

CHFIL is now at #42 on iTunes according to Pop Vortex. It's been at #36 on the iTunes Chart all day. Can anyone explain what the iTunes Chart is and why it doesn't change like Pop Vortex and kworb.net?

Quote:sonofmanproductions

We didn't plan on crying this morning, but wow... Recorded and mixed at our studios in West Hollywood! What a pleasure it was to work with Haley and Casey. #extragum

https://instagram.com/p/8riUp-Ssx_/

Quote:ikeeek

So much fun recording and mixing the #extragum spot with Haley and Casey! The spot seems to be really hitting home for a lot of people and the song is charting! #sonofmanproductions

https://instagram.com/p/8rhmYCTeqr/

ht Avelene

Interesting that both mentioned Haley and Casey. Makes me think Haley and Casey both worked closely with them after the initial recording session.

Quote:Photo CreditAngryjesusmdiaz
from Chicago

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - mercfan3 - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 08:21 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote: CHFIL is now at #42 on iTunes according to Pop Vortex. It's been at #36 on the iTunes Chart all day. Can anyone explain what the iTunes Chart is and why it doesn't change like Pop Vortex and kworb.net?

It was #46 all day, it's now at #42. They're all charts for the same thing (which is itunes sales).

Kworb.net will show the rate at which a song is selling compared to the #1 song though. So right now, Haley's selling about 15% of what the #1 song is selling.

It also has a color coded chart that shows whether a song is selling at a higher rate or lower rate than it was the last hour. Green means faster, red means slower, neutral means the same. It currently shows Haley as Green, so it's likely she's going to be moving up (although it hasn't moved her from 44 to 42, so it's possible the jump already happened.)

Fro the numbers though, it looks like she's going to have to continue being in green to get past 42.

this site (livepopbars)
http://www.livepopbars.com/
will show the same thing, except it's a bit faster to update.

This site will project how many sales Haley is likely to get for the week, (a little over 4,000, right now..who knows if she'll get another boost.)
http://www.digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143441

Thanks for the breakdown, mercfan3.

Just 4,000? Damn, given the viewership, and response, I was hoping it would be much greater. I hope it kicks into a higher gear when it airs more on TV.

The itunes #36 is a new music list...it may not tightly connect to sales.

The extragum Youtube video now has 2,044,126 views. Why this seems tame compared to the insane FB numbers, they are legit, old-skool YT views. Most of the day the video has been logging about 20 views per second, or 1200 a minute.

It is hard to know how views ultimately translate into purchases or paid for listens, especially since the song is just one element of the video. But Haley is getting exposure. Reawakening more of the old AI viewers that wonder what ever happened to her and introducing new people to her voice. They are getting exposed to her rendition of the song, often with potent emotions associated with it. They will hear it again and probably again after that.

The fact that her PMJ work brought her to the attention of the makers of this commercial also underscores the fact that the exposure she gets is not just to casual fans. One thing can lead to another especially with someone who has the talent of Haley. In coming months she should make a good talk show guest as she can talk about her FIFF work, being involved with this legendary commercial, and of course, her new EP. She might even get into her PMJ participation.

(10-10-2015, 08:40 PM)mercfan3 Wrote: [quote='InItToWinIt' pid='52902' dateline='1444530078']

This site will project how many sales Haley is likely to get for the week, (a little over 4,000, right now..who knows if she'll get another boost.)
http://www.digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143441

Interesting site. Thanks for the link. It doesn't provide anything in the way of explanation that I found, but I read those sales estimates as pertaining to the past 24 hours.

Quote:hes ‏@simpIisticharry 35m35 minutes ago
Haley Reinhart's rendition of Can't Help Falling In Love saved my life
Quote:hes ‏@simpIisticharry 32m32 minutes ago
@simpIisticharry she was my fav on American Idol and is the person who introduced me to Adele
Quote:hes ‏@simpIisticharry 5m5 minutes ago
Can I just say that this is how you fucking sing. http://youtu.be/m3lF2qEA2cw
Quote:c // 3!?!?! ‏@odetofireproof 32m32 minutes ago
@simpIisticharry no a fence but tyler's (from twenty one pilots) version is better
Quote:hes
‏@simpIisticharry
@odetofireproof nah b
12.7K followers

Personally I don't get the big love for the twenty one pilots version