The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 10-10-2015

Neatorama: The Sweetest Gum Commercial Ever Tells a Love Story

Quote:It's called "The Story of Sarah & Juan." The couple meets in high school. Whenever they need to break the ice between them a bit, a stick of gum moves the conversation forward. Singer Haley Reinhart performs a cover of "Can't Help Falling in Love with You," an old love song made famous by Elvis Presley. The agency Energy BBDO and the production company Rattling Stick use the song and the two actors to weave a tight but tender love story in just 2 minutes

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-10-2015

Quote:[Image: Hollywood-Life-Logo.jpg]
Extra’ Gum Commercial: Watch The Ad That Will Leave You Sobbing

...Extra’s newest advertisement, which was released on Oct. 7 and has since gone totally viral, is set to Haley Reinhart’s gorgeous ballad “Can’t Help Falling In Love,” and it is literally the perfect song to set the mood and tone for what the story entails. People have been buzzing about this one for days on social media, so it’s time for YOU to check it out and get in on the conversation!

Click to buy Extra Sugar Free Gum, Spearmint, 15 Stick Slim Pack (Pack of 10) on Amazon
http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/10/10/extra-gum-commercial-love-story-sarah-juan-watch/

Quote:DoubleR➰ ‏@PrettyOverPetty 34m
Haley Reinhart's voice is like something I never heard

Quote:Claire Quigley ‏@julyfifthclaire 25m25 minutes ago
Go Haley Reinhart!!! I've been loving this one since her American idol days

Quote:VABADGER ‏@LukeBede 17m17 minutes ago
@HaleyReinhart oh my goodness. #CantHelpFallingInLove is so amazing. Loved you since AI

Quote:Nathan Pal ‏@naynaypal 3h3 hours ago
Haley Reinhart just happens to be my new obsession

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 08:51 PM)john Wrote: Personally I don't get the big love for the twenty one pilots version

Consider the source.

January 2013:
Quote:...Because the band’s audience skews young (approximate range: chaperoned preteens to college dorm buddies), starting that late is less than ideal.

...Late start be damned, at 8:30, a horde of enthusiastic young folks comes flooding down the staircase and into the performance space. It feels like Beatlemania. Dozen after dozen, they pour into the room, teeming with youthful exuberance and fanatical devotion. Leading the charge is a pack of young women dressed in matching homemade T-shirts; they plant themselves front and center, not to be budged.

Any successful band has superfans, but Twenty One Pilots inspires the fiercest kind of zealotry.

http://www.columbusalive.com/content/stories/2013/01/03/twenty-one-pilots.html

Twitter:

Quote:two minutes ago i googled "gum commercial" and now I'm crying

Quote:when your saturday consists of videogames, watching youtube, a soccer game, and replaying a fucking gum commercial over and over

Quote: LMAO I WAS LAUGHING WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS AT 4 AM AND SUDDENLY GOT MY FEELINGS AND CRYING BC OF THIS AD

Quote:It's been four hours and im still crying over that fucking gum commercial

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-10-2015

So does ole' have a youtube channel or outlet? It is too bad that ole or, cough, Haley don't seem interested in putting the song on youtube. Multiple sites now have the 3 minute version of the song up, including a fakey Vevo site, and they are collecting views quickly.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 10-10-2015

CHFIL is now #41 on iTunes. On Amazon, it's #148 in paid songs and #63 in MPG downloads for pop songs.

Here's day 3 view numbers for CHFIL on the Love Matters Facebook page.

[Image: Haley%20Viral%20Day%203.jpg]

Thanks for the update IITWI. Even with the big dropoff it is still logging 78 views per second. Smile

This has been such an exceptional, splashy, amazing introduction for Haley's new release. Fun but a real distraction.

Quote:Haley Reinhart Worldwide iTunes/Spotify Performance

Can't Help Falling in Love
#4 Philippines
#13 Malaysia
#17 Singapore
#21 Ireland
#41 United States
#44 Ghana
#59 Canada
#59 Vietnam
#64 Australia
#71 Hong Kong
#74 Sweden
#77 New Zealand
#102 United Kingdom
#109 Czech Republic
http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/haleyreinhart.html

h/t
Peter Daines
@ pdaines33

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-11-2015

Comment on another unofficial YouTube video with more than 100K views:

Quote:20 seconds ago
I met the love of my life in high school as well and it was love at first sight, for me at least. He didn't pay much attention to me. We became friends and shared many good moments together. When we went to college, I started dating someone else. Seeing me with another guy made him realized he was in love with me too and confessed to me. He said he didn't know when or how it happened, but it did. We've been together for almost 9 years now and I've never told him I fell in love with him since that first day we met. Thanks for reading my story.

Quote: 1 day ago
i believe!! when i was Young, my boyfriend gave me a chicklets Adams box. you know what?? im 48 years and i still keeping the chicklet box.

Quote: 1 day ago
Haley reinhart making me emotional right now

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 10-11-2015

INQUISITR: Extra's Epic Romantic Gum Commercial Makes Grown Men Weep Like Little Girls [Video]

Quote:“Sarah & Juan” is set to the haunting music of Haley Reinhart’s rendition of Elvis Presley’s ballad “I Can’t Help Falling In Love,” and throughout all their experiences they share Extra Gum, because it’s important to have fresh breath, especially in those important moments.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - yanni5 - 10-11-2015

I love Haley's version of CHFIL, it's such a soulful emotinal rendition of the song, and way better than the original, sorry Elvis. The commercial is pretty cool as well, the story perfectly fits the song, and Haley delivers in spades. This sure has been a great year for Haley, so much success and exposure, and we still have the EP and F is for Family to look forward too! I couldn't be happier for Haley, and I can't wait to see what's next. Smile

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-11-2015

Hey, Yanni. Good to hear from you. I was hoping we would.

Comments on main YT video:
Quote:2 minutes ago
Wow. Never thought I'd hear another version of this song that I would like as much as Ingrid Michaelson's but here it is.

^ There are six posts on Ingrid's video saying the Extra Gum ad brought them there. One has 23 thumbs ups.

Quote:i stayed for the whole freaking ad this was better than what i was planning to watch in the first place