The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-12-2015

They don't show anything yet:

http://www.ispot.tv/brands/ASa/wrigley

Someone tweeted Grady 3 hours ago that
the song was "currently #19 all around"

Anyone know if that was true?

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - InItToWinIt - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 10:55 PM)Tusk Wrote: Wasn't there a way to see how many ads were run?

Since the conversation about hearing the gum ad during Grey's Anatomy, I've had ABC on and nothing...

As popular as the commercial's been, you would think on a popular show such as Grey's, more than 2 people wouldve heard it?

Are these tweets of it being on tv genuine? It seems more than 2 nationwide would have heard it?

Grey's Anatomy aired on Thursday, the same day that the Facebook commercial gained 20 million views and only one or two people noticed that it appeared on a prime time TV show? That seems pretty unlikely. According to a trade journal I quoted earlier, the commercial will debut next Monday. That could be incorrect but it seems more plausible.

(10-12-2015, 11:00 PM)Miguel Wrote: They don't show anything yet:

The #19 is its current rating on the top pop songs, it was #17 earlier. It is currently #45 overall.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-12-2015

Thanks for checking.

View Counts:

YT - 3,939,965

FB - 73,184,174

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-12-2015

Lots of people get confused about the chart they are looking at and tweet incorrect numbers. I think 38 is the peak so far.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - thecommish27 - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 11:08 PM)InItToWinIt Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 10:55 PM)Tusk Wrote: Wasn't there a way to see how many ads were run?

Since the conversation about hearing the gum ad during Grey's Anatomy, I've had ABC on and nothing...

As popular as the commercial's been, you would think on a popular show such as Grey's, more than 2 people wouldve heard it?

Are these tweets of it being on tv genuine? It seems more than 2 nationwide would have heard it?

Grey's Anatomy aired on Thursday, the same day that the Facebook commercial gained 20 million views and only one or two people noticed that it appeared on a prime time TV show? That seems pretty unlikely. According to a trade journal I quoted earlier, the commercial will debut next Monday. That could be incorrect but it seems more plausible.

I DVR'd Grey's so I can check when I watch…altho I'll have to watch the first two episodes first…I'm way behind! Tongue

(10-12-2015, 11:00 PM)Miguel Wrote: They don't show anything yet:

The #19 is its current rating on the top pop songs, it was #17 earlier. It is currently #45 overall.

OK..I didn't respond quite right…my response was in the middle…hopefully I'll catch up on Grey's soon to double check if Haley is heard in any ads...

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - makefigure8s - 10-12-2015

I read the exchange as:
Was it on Grey's?
Wait, (no) it was the Extra ad.
So.. next week..

Quote:@vsalles_ @HaleyReinhart was it on Grey's the other night?? I heard it on something and now can't remember
@vsalles_ @HaleyReinhart wait it was an Extra gum commercial

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Tusk - 10-12-2015

I think you may be right

The FB share comments have slowed down to the point they're manageable. Most don't say anything. I had to scroll 56 minutes back to find one that mentioned the song.

This one is from Peru:
Quote:De los mejores comerciales que he visto últimamente y que mejor que acompañarlo con la increíble Haley Reinhart
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Love this
The best commercial I've seen lately, and who better to accompany it with the incredible Haley Reinhart

Another:

Quote:When the song they chose got you in the feels before the commercial even started.

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-13-2015

Quote:[Image: logo-blue.png]

This Might Be One Of The Most Romantic Ads Ever, And It's Probably Not For What You'd Expect

...Along with the moving storyline, the ad features a hauntingly beautiful rendition of Elvis Presley's 1961 hit "I Can't Help Falling In Love" by Haley Reinhart (famous for her work with Postmodern Jukebox)....

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Kevin - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 12:02 AM)john Wrote:
Quote:[Image: logo-blue.png]

This Might Be One Of The Most Romantic Ads Ever, And It's Probably Not For What You'd Expect

...Along with the moving storyline, the ad features a hauntingly beautiful rendition of Elvis Presley's 1961 hit "I Can't Help Falling In Love" by Haley Reinhart (famous for her work with Postmodern Jukebox)....

That is the second media mention that links Haley to PMJ and doesn't mention AI. Makes me happy!