The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-13-2015

Quote:...Haley Reinhart’s cover of Can’t Help Falling in Love gets us every time.
[Image: giphy.gif]

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/news-celebrities/extra-chewing-gum-advert-advert-s1602729.html

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - kkong - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 12:02 AM)john Wrote:
Quote:[Image: logo-blue.png]

This Might Be One Of The Most Romantic Ads Ever, And It's Probably Not For What You'd Expect

...Along with the moving storyline, the ad features a hauntingly beautiful rendition of Elvis Presley's 1961 hit "I Can't Help Falling In Love" by Haley Reinhart (famous for her work with Postmodern Jukebox)....

I so much prefer this, compared to "finished third on American Idol".

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - john - 10-13-2015

Quote:http://www.tvadmusic.co.uk/2015/10/wrigleys-extra-story-of-sarah-juan/
Wrigley’s presents a love story in a little under two minutes courtesy of this impressively sentimental mini chick-flick of a TV ad for Extra chewing gum, following the unfolding romance of Sarah and Juan. The song is a cover version of the Elvis Presley favourite Can’t Help Falling In Love by LA based former American Idol contestant Haley Reinhart. It’s available to download on iTunes.

These are of the Extra Gum YT video

Quote:I was listening to the Elvis Presley version and then the Extra Gum ad played before a YouTube video I was watching… talk about coincidences. XD

Quote:usually I skip ads, but this one started playing, and I wanted to see the hype, and it does live up to it. it's a really sweet story, and the use of I Can't Help Falling In Love as the backing was fantastic. whoever made this ad is very intelligent. this is the kind of commercial you tell your friends about.

Quote:Had an argument with my bf and decided to watch videos before going to bed, and this this ad came on. Needed it tbh lol

Quote:I WATCHED 5 SECONDS OF THIS AS IT WAS AN AD AND DECIDED IT WAS SMART NOT TO PUSH THE "SKIP AD" BUTTON AND ONEKAJWBD IM SO SMART THIS IS SO CUTE MY POOR HEART

Quote:We watched this commercial today in our English class and honestly at first I thought it would be some lame commercial, but after a bit I started seeing the message and I couldn't even hold back I just started to bawl so badly

Quote:This song already makes me cry whenever I hear it. But oh dear me, the way that Haley sings it makes it even worse. So many buckets of tears
This person went on an extensive Haley WTF adventure of her various videos

Quote:The power of music

Quote:This story only gets better to find out that playing the piano for the incredible Haley Reinhart is her best friend and musical soulmate, Casey Abrams!

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-13-2015

View Counts:

YT - 4,162,050

FB - 73,587,154

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Himm2 - 10-13-2015

I just changed my fantasy football team name from "Halien Bears" to "Gummi Bears" in honor of this commercial and hopes that this will be a Haley-featured Super Bowl Ad during a game between the Chicago Bears and Tusk's Seattle Seahawks...both 2 & 3 teams looking for miracle finishes. Is it too much to ask if Haley Reinhart, Casey Abrams & Postmodern jukebox be the halftime show? Or at least have Haley sing the national Anthem?

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Miguel - 10-13-2015

FB:

Quote:Nicky
Chris, forget the advertising but i very much like the version of this song for the wedding! what you think? inbox me when u get a chance smile emoticon

Quote:Chris

I would get this recording and go with it Nicky, waaaaaay better than anything I could ever do

RE: Haley Reinhart for Extra Gum: "Can't Help Falling in Love" - kkong - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 02:03 AM)john Wrote:
Quote:I was listening to the Elvis Presley version and then the Extra Gum ad played before a YouTube video I was watching… talk about coincidences. XD

With YouTube, it's never a coincidence. If fact, it's my favorite thing about YouTube.

tweet:

Quote:and haley reinhart has the most perfect voice. like i want my life to be an extra gum commercial with haley singing in the background

tweets
Quote:When you listen to Can't Help Falling in Love With You by @HaleyReinhart on a loop, due to that damn Extra gum commercial. Brb #crying.

Quote:Haley reinhart's cover of Elvis Presley's song is probably the best thing I've ever heard in my entire life

YT Extra video
Quote:I NEVER pay attention to the commercials that play before a video on youtube. But as soon as I heard the song start I just could not hit 'skip'. By the end of it I had tears in my eyes. I don't know why but this is a very powerful commercial for me. Excellent job from conception to the execution.

Quote:the song ??? so perfect

Quote:I saw this ad and as soon as I found out what song was playing, I didn't skip because this is one of my girlfriend's all-time favorite songs. So glad I didn't. Cried at the end because I was so happy. Worth the entire two minutes.

Quote:Usually when I see an ad in Youtube, I just click "Skip Ad" whenever possible.. but this one is an exception. The moment I heard Hailey's voice, I've decided to watch it. And here I am, kept on replaying it. The song, the story, and the couple. They just seem to fit in all together. I'd say it's very touching. At the last part, I was on the verge of shedding tears of joy and excitement for the couple. It's like it was real. Anybody know if this is based on a true love life story? Because if so, that's some epic love story with gum wrappers! If not, well done to the writer(s) and to every person who made this commercial possible!